I was walking through Union Station in Toronto this morning, and a very pretty young lady says to her female friend "hey didn't you and I spit roast him a few years ago? Thought he died"!!!

Then she walks up to me , stops and says, "ya, you remember, you did him with a strap on while I buried his head in my crotch"........and how is your croissant I asked my lawyer while he was laughing and spewing coffee all over.

First I am pissed that she did this publicly

Second that my lawyer thought it was so funny

And third, that Tom, Theliquor, got there before I did!

I told her that she meant my twin, he was now dead and her response was, well you should try us, he loved it!

Hmmmmmm m

• Like 1

Omfg!!!!!! Wow wow wow....spit in them! Wow, I am so angry I am speechless! I am so sos sorry you delt with this my dear! Arg....I loved Tom! As did many, ohhhh brother!

Tom knows to this day who loved him, and he will greet them at the gates and spit on them!

Hugs and kisses!

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

Holy crap! I would be pissed at the girls but c'mon, you really can't blame your lawyer for laughing. I'm laughing right now. :) As for Tom getting there first, what can I say except that sounds like your brother, doesn't it? :)

I am truly sorry this happened to you and it is inexcusable. I just hope that people don't come away from this post painting all with the same brush. This is a very rare, I should expect an almost unheard of, situation.

As for the lawyer, not very professional unless he knows you well enough to be privy to your brother's encounters. If so, then ya, I woulda spewed coffee too ! Lol

• Like 1

as crass as that obviously is.. to say something publicly (in mixed company...as in perrrhaps NOT privy to what you do... et al..) and the rather flippant way of dismissing someone's death....

you have to admit it is pretty funny to have that comment just randomly put out there.. if I were the lawyer, I would have laughed too.. *especially* at your asking how his croissant was haha

wonderfully well handled luv.. well done.. <hugs>

• Like 1

At least you (and your lawyer) seem to have a sense of humour about it. ;)

The indiscretion is absolutely 100% inexcusable and despicable, but the visuals are hilarious. (Snorted a bit of coffee myself there.)

• Like 1

SHOCKED!! This is totally unacceptable! I'm truly appalled....

I too have encounter something similar on a few occasions with my sons present out shopping.

I gave the $hit and disgusted face and waved them off.

I sent a very candid/uncensored, harsh email to them along with a termination of our companion/client relationship.

Nod/smile if possible and move on....

You just don't EVER cross boundaries like this.

So unprofessional and could shine a bad light on the truly amazing and professional companions.

Just shameful!

So sorry you had to deal with this Charles, things like this should NEVER happen EVER!

Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

Sorry it happened to you. Never ok.

I was once approached at my civil job by someone who with his buddies around him, made a comment to the effect that he had met Meaghan. I knew I had never met him, but the way he said it - it pissed me off, as he was referring to my working persona - not my personal.

So, I looked him square in the face - said "you must have me mistaken for my twin sister. You know she has full blown aids now? I'll send her your good wishes".

He never bothered me again!

• Like 7

What a bunch of unprofessional bitches! Yup, they are definitely bitches for showing such a display of indiscretion and complete disregard for your recently deceased brother who was such a nice man. Sorry you had to endure this.

• Like 2

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Their response "well you should try us, he loved it" was very callous. I'm glad you kept your humour about this.