What would you do?

Met this nice lady a week ago and can't decide if I should see her again. I was treated like a king by her, she pampered me from beginning to end and I didn't have to do a thing. There wasn't an inch of my mid section that didn't get bathed by her tongue and a lot of time was spent with her nose buried against the boys while her tongue worked magic down south. My toes and feet even received a goodly amount of attention by her mouth.

Here is the dilemma, she is not my type. I love what she did for me but she just didn't turn me on with the exception of the magically mouth and tongue of hers.

What should I do?

I'd move on as well. If there is no chemistry, then I personally would not repeat. It happens. I'm sure she's fantastic at what she does, but I've had this happen too. Once we'd get together, there was nothing, no spark at all.

Don't worry yourself about it, it happens to all of us at one time or another. As long as you are polite with the woman in question I can't see there being any issue.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's her style and she was completely fine with the encounter but my first thought is that she was good at perceiving the lack of chemistry and digged in her tool box and worked really hard to make this a great session regardless. Situation like this are manageable but they are a lot more exhausting for the lady because she litterally has to blow the sail to get the boat going.

I would suggest like you were already counseled above to move on to find your fireworks lady.

• Like 1

I'm with Miss Ocean here. I think a provider would sense the lack of connection as well. In fact, if everyone is being honest, she might even suggest that it's not working and encourage the client to move on and try to find someone who is a better fit.

• Like 2

If you have any doubts, why would you want to see her again? Especially if there is no chemistry?

As a provider, I've found myself in these situations but thankfully not too much. My rule of thumb is if there is any kind of awkwardness between myself and a client ( usually lack of chemistry and it happens if even the SP is good at what she does) I will not see them again. I will give 100% but I know in the back of my mind, this will be the first and the last meeting.

It's difficult when you are in a session whether it be client or SP and you can tell it's forced for conversation or just the intimacy itself or lack of. I like to see people that I look forward to seeing again, not those that I will dread seeing just based on the fact that I will be compensated. I don't roll that way.

I'm sure the client would feel the same way if there isn't a spark there depending on the type of encounter you seek out. The question is do you see her again based simply on her talents or are you looking for your all round type that makes it that more intensifying? If your gut says don't see her again and you have doubts, it's best to move on.

• Like 6

Thanks for the comments, I walked away thinking that I would not repeat. I'm having second thoughts because of how good she made me feel and it was quite the explosive finish. The lips did not let go until I was completely drained. No connection but the physical satisfaction was intense and is the only reason I question my decision.

• Like 1

I read your original post with interest and generally agree with the comments that the other contributors have made but with one additional suggestion...

Tell me who she was... she sounds great lololol

Only kidding of course but your description of the session sounded wonderful to me

Just my Opinion

Additional Comments:

I read your original post with interest and generally agree with the comments that the other contributors have made but with one additional suggestion...

Tell me who she was... she sounds great lololol

Only kidding of course but your description of the session sounded wonderful to me

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

I'm a man of science. Conclusions are only valid if the results are repeatable. I'd say this requires futher study. ;)

• Like 1

i wouldn't expect a close connection on a first visit, if that was the only issue. It takes a few visits with the same person to reach that level of comfort, for both sides.

As for attraction, it might be best to check out other providers for a while. If you don't get the same level of service, you may find yourself rethinking what you prioritize :)

• Like 5

This lady seems like a gem if she offered you service like that(I would like to read a recommendation if possible to find out who she is).

It's like me trying out new food, the first time I had sea food it was not bad but I tried it again and again and now I love it.

Guest *Ste***cque**

I agree with fortunateone. It takes a while for a connection to take hold, if that's what is important.

I was always more into recreation than intimacy/connection in this lifestyle, but that's just me. She sounds wonderful!

Sorry, no recommendation for now. I'm not looking to make a connection per se, only during our time together. I'm in this hobby to get physical gratification only, ya I'm shallow, but that's all I need from these wonderful ladies. I get the sense that the ladies that I've met feel the same way about me. I'm a gentlemen and treat them with the utmost respect but that's it. I'm going to stay away and meet other ladies that are more my type and see how I feel. If a second visit is meant to be, I'll know after seeing the other ladies.