How did you pick your avatar?

I hope I posted this in the right section.....

I thought that it was high time that I ditch the ? pic and put in a real avatar. The question is, its so hard to pick. How did the rest of you finally come to a conclusion of what avatar was right for you?

• Like 1

I thought a Roman gold coin was symbolic of both my handle and the hobby.

There was really no other choice!

I hope I posted this in the right section.....

I thought that it was high time that I ditch the ? pic and put in a real avatar. The question is, its so hard to pick. How did the rest of you finally come to a conclusion of what avatar was right for you?

My first avatar, which can still be seen if you pull up my profile, speaks to two things about me, my offbeat warped sense of humour, and second, my interest which is fishing.

My current avatar, a picture of John Malkovich, is because 3 ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing said I look like him...well when I take my glasses off. I personally don't see any resemblance, but all the ladies can't be wrong

Now that some of us have shared, tell us where you got your avatar

RG

My first avatar, which can still be seen if you pull up my profile, speaks to two things about me, my offbeat warped sense of humour, and second, my interest which is fishing.

My current avatar, a picture of John Malkovich, is because 3 ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing said I look like him...well when I take my glasses off. I personally don't see any resemblance, but all the ladies can't be wrong

RG

I am glad that you acknowledged the resemblance :)

My avatar is still in the works but honestly it resmbles my name quick.... lol should have thought of something better. Seeing as this little guy is the fastest guy I know and there are a few other personal reasons I would rather not share (and no they are not sexual lol) this made it a good choice but I am still not sure about it....

RG

Anyone that knows me knows that I am an AVID Boston Red Sox fan so I simply selected the Boston "B" as my avatar. I felt that this represented my passion for the team and sport in general as well as being very much in keeping with my personality!

• Like 1

AHH soo many good ones. So many ideas to play with. Boston is also my favorite team. Anyways meg, if you look like your avatar, we have to meet sometime!

:p

In the spirit of being told you look like someone, I changed mine for now to Elizabeth Montgomery :)

In the spirit of being told you look like someone, I changed mine for now to Elizabeth Montgomery :)

Meg

That answers that question...but really, you look more like a blonde Ann Margaret than Elizabeth Montgomery. But no matter what, you look real good

RG

I always give my lady visitors (guests) red boxes of chocolate. Because chocolate is the only thing that can likely match a lady's sweetness (and flowers can possibly match their beauty). So, I chose a box of chocolate to be my avatar for above reason (and of course my name on cerb "Secret Admirer" is on the top of the red chocolate box too. No explanation for this one needed).

Guest Ou**or**n

A women and motorcycle. Both are sexy, can make your heart pound, are fun to ride and can very dangerous if not handled with respect. :wink:

Well mine is pretty straight forward. I've had it since I joined and can't think of anything else better. Plus it has got me a few comments from the ladies on how 'cute' he is...which of course I say resembles me.

Quick, I think yours is perfect.

I should change mine to kim kardashian.....or snookie:grin:

kim-vs-snooki_567x456.jpg

kim-vs-snooki_567x456.jpg

• Like 1

Although this avatar has another meaning, I think you all know what I had in mind when I decided to use it here. I love the "I Love New York" logo, and I didn't really know what to use for an avatar so I thought why not use this one. Even though I am new to this whole experience, I have a feeling I am going to really love the time I spend with the few or many SP's I do meet.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Since I'm from Nova Scotia, "Canada's Ocean Playground", I picked a sea-shell. I've actually had two members PM me to ask if I'd noticed that my seashell just happens to resemble ... something. Answer: ha ha ... yes, I had indeed noticed that!

You inspired me change mine too, to the one who I look like!

haha Can anyone guess who this is???

Guest **cely***r***ne

Is it Pipi Longstocking? lol

I change my avatar alot, probably because I get bored with it. But I like this theme your going with, but I dont think I look like anybody...so will the stars on mine and Kat Von D's face do? (shes so hot)

I chose a pic of one of my heroes, Jimi Hendrix burning his guitar, cause he knew how to heat it up and loved his ladies, witness "Electric Ladyland"

I guess I'm dating myself a bit, but I am a child of the 60's.

I love the Pipilongstockings pic!!!

I changed yet again after a suggestion from roaminguy! (The hair is close, the nose is bang on but the nails...nope! LOL)