Hello gents! Just moved here, and wondering if any of you have a good recommendation for this Type of quick meeting?

Will travel, but hoping to make a regular appointment..

Hello Gents,

From a curious mind who loves the subject, what do you consider a perfect time length for a B&G and for you, is it simply a cut to chase connection and everyone leaves smiling?

• Like 3

Hello Gents,

From a curious mind who loves the subject, what do you consider a perfect time length for a B&G and for you, is it simply a cut to chase connection and everyone leaves smiling?

Usually I have seen these as 15min timings. Its really just a quick and dirty service, pun intended ;), that is useful to busy blokes who just need to, you know... Release some stress, if you will lol

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I don't think I'm wired for this approach. I always wish for more time, not less!

Guest h***yto***2

Exactly! If it's your cup of tea.

And if it's offered, that's up to the girl to decide and if she does and men like it... What's the problem?!

And if it's offered, that's up to the girl to decide and if she does and men like it... What's the problem?!

I dont think I was being judgmental. I was just trying to give a synopsis of what a BnG is, sheesh.