Why are people not posting recommendations?

Guest v**do****g

People should post whatever they feel comfortable with sharing.

Just be careful to guard your personal information.

It is about the safety for both the provider and the client.

The truth be told, under the new world order, you are basically posting an admission of guilt to a criminal act.

I see that as the main reason that recommendations have gone down.

I think the official policy here is that recos are works of fiction, as far as the law is concerned :) And I think that the reason there are fewer recos is that there are fewer people hanging out here generally. I'd actually noticed a significant uptick over the last six months or so, at least in Ottawa. And to get back to the original point of this thread: I think they're very much worthwhile. I use them myself when deciding who I might like to meet, and if I have a good time, I write them for others.

• Like 7

There is nothing wrong with talking about location,personality and overall experience!

Save the juicey stuff between you and her...I think that should be private as she may or may not share the same intimate experience with someone else and out of respect

• Like 5

If a gentleman enjoys his time with me (MA service, at the spa | or SP service outcall) I welcome a recommendation. It does help to be recogized and appreciated by gentleman.

I've had gentleman who visit me who their buddy gave my number to. I like that. That client recommended me and I am told that.

On the other hand. I have seen gentleman who said, "I want to write a recommendation but if I do you will be busy. I want you for myself." That is 1) A bit creepy as I am not available to anyone 24/7, other than my fur-son, 2) It is rude to say that because they know they enjoyed themselves and wants to keep me their "kept secret" (whatever that means).

I like positive things said/written about me here, if someone had any problem or issue I would rather them address it with me in person, over text, or in a phone call.

I welcome recommendations. They make me feel recongized as I enjoy my work a lot.

Gentleman shouldn't be scared to review anyone, whether if they are a different colour, size, shape, etc., we all need to embrace everyones beauty and not feel ashamed to say they visited someone they had a really amazing time with, that is different and unquie. Sometimes, I feel this is true for many of us ladies and the gentleman on this board.

Yikes. Keeping an SP to yourself costs her business, which by that jump, could lead her out of the industry- so unless you're prepared to cover the cost of that lost business, maybe you shouldn't keep her to yourself less you never see her again. :-/ I don't get how they don't understand that... the better off business-wise your SP is, the more fun you're gonna have. :-/

• Like 7

There are always two sides to the coin. I'll often decide NOT to see someone who is ok with gratuitously graphic, degrading or disrespectful descriptions to be written about them or their services.

Other than as masturbation fodder I don't really see the point particularly after the lady's bona fides have been established.

.. seeing ones own words in print .. quickest to 1000 posts etc lol.

personally I'm not interested in a one-size-fits-all experience. Getting the same level of service as every john that shows up at the door is a turnoff for me.

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge ya right lol

There are always two sides to the coin. I'll often decide NOT to see someone who is ok with gratuitously graphic, degrading or disrespectful descriptions to be written about them or their services.

GoinDown, I'm really not trying to start anything but you have to be able to see the humor with regards to your second post, "...seeing one's own words in print... quickest to 1000 posts etc. lol."

It's your fifth post on this thread. I just find that funny.

• Like 7

OP you have 3x more posts in 6 weeks than I have had in 10 months.

I think your lead is safe lol

OP wasn't the one claiming reviews were a "race to 1000 poss" by posting 5 times in one thread about it though ;p (im assuming this is all in jest? lol)

• Like 2

I have received comments from the ladies (MA/SP) that it does help them. Yes a little bit of it is saying hey "we did this" (fictionally of course), but it does help them prove they are real. A reco or two (3 tops!) per poster is nice, more than that I think get's shilly.

Also the thing to consider about posting is that there are many lurkers out there. While they don't post, I believe we who do post, they use those recommendations, at least to some extent, and it provides some business to the ladies. That's my feeling anyway.

• Like 4

I got my very first reco yesterday. You should have seen the smile on my face, I was teeming. In an industry that is so cut throat, and over saturated, having someone recommend you sets you up above the rest. Being fairly new to this industry, and having a reco after a month of very hard work, it feels good. I never thought that I would get one, I figured I would be bottom feeding for the rest of my career. It's nice to have your work be noticed. It gives the gentlemen who viewed me as a -maybe- a chance to have a second thought and an idea of what time spent with me is really like.

• Like 9

To answer the OPs original question-

I just posted my first recommendation a few days ago.

Why you may ask?

Because up until now, I personally didnt feel strongly enough about recommending anyone.

I felt that if I was going to reco someone I would need to stand behind what I said.

Anyway, if you take a look at recent posts from the city i am in, you will see that there is alot of discussion about the lack of good SPs around. That is probably a good reason why there are a lack of recommendations- here at least.