Question for The Men

The one thing that really irritates Me is when a client is a no show with no call or email. What do you guys think is the reason. Do you just get nervous and bail or what. My 7pm client tonight was a bailer and it's disrespectful. I reserved a 2hr time slot for him that I could have given to someone who was a gentlemen. Now I'm sitting here with no one to play with tonight !

I agree with you 100%. Bailing with no call or explanation is disrespectful and rude. What I think too many men fail to realize is that this is a business and behaviour like this affects you severely. It would be the same as if they went to work one morning and their boss told them at the door "We don't need you today, go home and come back tomorrow, we might have need of your services then. Oh, by the way, we'll be reducing your pay accordingly, so you'll get paid when we need you." It's too bad the ladies can't charge a deposit beforehand so if they do no show, you have some recompense. Not only that, but they're more likely to show up if they've already committed financially. I guess the only thing you can do is remember their number and avoid them altogether the next time.

he bailed because he had no balls:aggressif025:. Sorry to hear Mistress you certainly do not deserve to be left alone with no one to play with. I hope you simmer down, before I meet you :) Or it could be really painful for me:whipping::spank::whip:

The one thing that really irritates Me is when a client is a no show with no call or email. What do you guys think is the reason. Do you just get nervous and bail or what. My 7pm client tonight was a bailer and it's disrespectful. I reserved a 2hr time slot for him that I could have given to someone who was a gentlemen. Now I'm sitting here with no one to play with tonight !

Thank you. Absolutely, I would love to see this guys face if the boss told him sorry no pay today...go home. Actually I do keep track and if he ever decides to return he must pay the full session fee in advance. I like your idea of a deposit, but it would have to be email money transfer,credit,paypal or debit and I'm not sure how that would appear on the hobbists statement ??

You sound like a sweethart...watcha doin tonight ? lol

Additional Comments:

laughing My ass off ! Thanks I needed that.

I agree, that kind of behavior is very disrespectful -- and frankly, I'm not sure if a client who does could have a reason. We all know that "Life happens", but regardless of the cause, giving some notice is not unreasonable. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Can't speak to that. I've had to cancel (change that, postpone) due to unforeseen circumstances (and believe me, it was an encounter I was really looking forward too)...but enough notification was given (via pm)

I've been late, due to traffic, but lady was called and we had our encounter

I've also had a lady call to say she was held up in traffic, and was late, but we had our encounter, just a little later

I've also been postponed on (with ample notification given btw)

And I've had a lady, when we had a time set, request a change in time (which was ok, ample notice given, and she said if I couldn't, change the time, she would cancel her other plans, and come at the requested time)

But to book an appointment and not show up, no call, straight out rude and inconsiderate (unless there are exceptional circumstances ie accident)

Maybe nervous, I don't know. But on the off chance he had exceptional circumstances, give him a day or two to explain, maybe there was a good reason he was a no show

Some thoughts

RG

Thought I might cheer you up :) As for deposits it would not work in your favor, many gents would back away from that idea, it would affect your biz a lot more. Like you said, he pays up front in there is a next time. Chin up my Mistress ;)

Additional Comments:

laughing My ass off ! Thanks I needed that.

Additional Comments:

I might agree to a point, I'm certain he probably has a cell, so there was reason not to call/text to give notice, even if it was exceptional circumstances. I have had to cancel(very seldom I might add ;) ) but I have had given enough notice by call or text before the appointment, it is just common courtesy.

Can't speak to that. I've had to cancel (change that, postpone) due to unforeseen circumstances (and believe me, it was an encounter I was really looking forward too)...but enough notification was given (via pm)

I've been late, due to traffic, but lady was called and we had our encounter

I've also had a lady call to say she was held up in traffic, and was late, but we had our encounter, just a little later

I've also been postponed on (with ample notification given btw)

And I've had a lady, when we had a time set, request a change in time (which was ok, ample notice given, and she said if I couldn't, she would cancel her other plans)

But to book an appointment and not show up, no call, straight out rude and inconsiderate (unless there are exceptional circumstances ie accident)

Maybe nervous, I don't know. But on the off chance he had exceptional circumstances, give him a day or two to explain, maybe there was a good reason he was a no show

Some thoughts

RG

ty roaminguy. I've read a few of your posts and I find you interesting. I like a man who is mentally stimulating as well as physically.

It is understandable that something might happen, but never understandable why notice would not be given.

I have never not showed, but then again, I tend to be a last minute shopper, and that results in nothing might happen.

I really hope that this isn't done with the expressed plan to not show and that it was really a result on something unusual happening. However, based on the frequency we hear about, I just think there are some joy riders out there that do this for kicks and it is not very respectful for any of the ladies. I wish this wouldn't happen, but it is obvious part of the business, but is expensive for the ladies.

If intentional, I just think that what goes around, comes around and they will pay for it in some part of their life, maybe not immediately, but eventually.

Sorry for this happening, hope this doesn't occur again.

• Like 1

Additional Comments:

I might agree to a point, I'm certain he probably has a cell, so there was reason not to call/text to give notice, even if it was exceptional circumstances. I have had to cancel(very seldom I might add ;) ) but I have had given enough notice by call or text before the appointment, it is just common courtesy.

I'm 99.9% with you, but, lets assume he's in an accident, bad enough that he's unconcious, rushed to surgery...cell or no cell, he can't call

BTW I'm neither defending nor criticizing him, just there may be a valid reason for no show/no call

If there is a valid reason, he can call later.

If he has no valid reason, he likely won't call anyway, and is on the sh*t list no matter what

RG

Guest jake_cdn

It is simply called respect. I would imagine the same person would be pissed off you did not respond to his PM / email in a timely fashion but it is okay to leave you in the lurch.

Arrangements made on this board are to be respected as are the participants (both male and female).

You are better off with this guy not showing ... except that it was time wasted for you.

Sorry on behalf of all on this board

That is why I said I agree to a point, and if your assumption may be correct, hope he is okay. I think it is the later explanation you gave RG.

You're all invited over for a little fetish fun...we can play pin the butt plug on the hobbyist, bobbing for nipple clamps and other party favorites !!!

That is why I said I agree to a point, and if your assumption may be correct, hope he is okay. I think it is the later explanation you gave RG.

Thats also why I said I'm 99.9% with you...actually I think you and I are on the same page

RG

• Like 1

Well it's time to get out of the leather and into a bubble bath. Good night boys. Spank ya later.

I assume it was a 1st time customer? Unfortunately, you have to put it down to shit happens. You have to accept the fact that a certain % of people will be no shows. It will always suck, but keep track of it, and don't get bummed out unless you're getting over your historical average, and then maybe look to how you're booking your appointments. But whatever you do, don't go over the top paranoid with potential clients and treat them all like potential no-shows, will turn potential clients off big time. Don't treat your next potential client any different because someone didn't show today. Unless of course your no show % is high, in which case, your booking methods may be suspect.

Oh my god... I understand so much miss, it happens to me, too often... guys taking appointment and never showed up... Sometimes, my regular clients call me for appointments but I refused them because I took app. with others people who doesnt showed up! Its so baddddd... I cant understand! If you, guys, you arrive at the SP places and the girls doesnt answer to your phone call how will you react??? Please guys, if youre not sure to come, dont take appoitment... But, they arent all like this ;) .... (sorry for my english... hihihih )

I took a moment to check out the photos on your website to make sure I had all my facts straight - wow!

He must have been in an accident to not show up to an appointment with you!

I hope he is ok.

It's too bad your so far away, I'd like to play tonight :(

Thank you tidbit for pointing out.....twice in fact...that My booking practices may be suspect. You are right....it's important to scrutinize and use your better judgement about anything that comes off as being "suspect'.

Additional Comments:

Thank you for the wonderfull compliment. If you ever get to Ottawa....or want to bring Me to Toronto...I'm all over that! See flattery will get you everywhere. lol

Additional Comments:

I took a moment to check out the photos on your website to make sure I had all my facts straight - wow!

I hope he is ok.

Thank you for the wonderfull compliment. If you ever get to Ottawa....or want to bring Me to Toronto...I'm all over that! See flattery will get you everywhere. lol

Additional Comments:

I hope he is ok.

ps. if you liked those pics , check out the website

Seems to have a lot of long calls related to Ottawa... Got the same this morning, and if you talk to other girls they will tell you the same... Always 2 hours...

ty roaminguy. I've read a few of your posts and I find you interesting. I like a man who is mentally stimulating as well as physically.

Does one out of two work for you (won't say whether mental or physical:icon_biggrin:)

RG

Does one out of two work for you (won't say whether mental or physical:icon_biggrin:)

RG

Well if you are only physically stimulating I will have to use a ball gag on you to avoid the lack of intellectual conversation ....or.....

if you are only mentally stimulating you will have to use a blindfold on Me and then we'll have a good talk . lol.

joking aside, if I had to choose , it would be mental stimulation because arousal starts in the brain. If you can't turn on My mind I get bored fairly quickly.

I believe there are different categories for guys who pull no shows. The first one is the guy gets his thrills by booking the appt with never any intention to follow through. The Second one is the guy who books, pulls a no show without phoning because something came up and doesn't have a care in the world to contact the SP. And lastly the guy who was probably on his way to meet you and the wifey reeled him back home somehow. And usually these guys don't call back most likely in fear that an SP will freak out on them.

When i'm booking an appt over the phone, text or email I always tell the guy that if something comes up to contact me to cancel as I don't want to have to call him back since I am a discrete person. This usually works because they don't want an SP calling back wondering where they are if they're not going to be able to visit.

I keep track of no shows and I do associate with other local SPs so I take it you get the picture. And usually chronic no shows have done it to other SPs as well.I've had guys pull no shows on me and they eventually end up calling me in the future and I literally had to tell one guy to lose my number because he was begging to see me. I know he never had any intention of booking anyone because at the same time he was texting my friend. He also sounded really creepy too.

We need a database that is easily accessible (via iPhone or texting or something) that will list no-show phone numbers, for SP's only of course.