forever massage

I recently saw Hannah there, and she now goes by the name "Vicky", although she will still respond to "Hannah". When I called, I was insistent that my massage be with Hannah/Vicky and no one else. When I arrived, they didn't try to bait'n'swirch, and she greeted me herself at the desk. It probably helped that she was also the lady I spoke with on the phone.

She remembered me from Yuan Yuan, and it was a very good session, although she seemed a little more money oriented than she was at Yuan Yuan. I will still repeat, though.

Called the owner to ask who is available. She told me "Rose is the best". I said perfect. When i got there Sure enough Rose was not there.

I hope you didn't accept a replacement, when you had an appointment with a specific person. Taking the bait-and-switch only encourages them to continue this kind of behaviour.

• Like 1

I have been there a few times, had 4 hand massage, too much talking for my taste. Saw Susan a few times was happy. Went yesterday, requested susan, no problem she says, I get there right on time and wait 35 minutes for room, finally I get in and a different girl starts massage. I ask where is susan and she tells me susan is not here, even tho I saw her come out of a room. This is the second time I requested someone and they pulled bait and switch. It was a crappy massage with a routine ending. Time to find a new place.

This is probably the best overall experience I have had.

Two really good masseuse's there. Extras are offered.

Additional Comments:

To elaborate on yesterday. See Rose if you can. They will bait and switch here at times. If you don't get Rose just leave. That's what I did.

Rose is playful and just an overall cool woman. Good sense of humor. Has legit the best actual massage I have ever had.

Extras are a little steep with her but worth it.