a question for the ladies...

I know there are a lot of these... but here 'goes:

How common is it for SPs to see clients who are not looking for FS, or even oral? Sometimes, all I want to do is hang out with a beautiful woman, get naked, touch, tease, explore... but am not really looking for oral or FS...

I guess it's my age, but the thought of going back to some of my earlier sexual experiences (or those I never had!!!) is very exciting to me. 45 minutes of touching and teasing... perhaps a HJ at the end... some of those are the most memorable for me...

I am always hesitant about booking an SP for such a session... feeling like it will sound crazy...

Thoughts, anyone?

It doesn't sound crazy at all and it's more common than you would think. Do not hesitate to tell your provider of choice what you are looking for, you won't have a problem finding one that will enjoy it as much as you do.

cat

nope not crazy at all...that is provided you dont just sit and stare blanky, lol.....good conversation and a little flirty fun is always great...kinda like a first date with lots of sexual tension ;)

• Like 1

Hi Megan,

I guess what I am wondering about is something between FS and the services you and other MPs provide... Most, if not all MPs draw the line above the GFE line... no kissing, DFK, digits, etc... which in fact are all those things I think of when I go back to those teenage days of parking, first (second, and even third dates... :-))

Generally, for me, at least, the MP services are exactly what I look for... but sometimes I crave those other elements that are off-bounds for MPs..

and I have always been hesitant to contact an SP given that I am not looking for what I assume are the most popular elements of those encounters..

I hope I am making sense... trying to be respectful here and not get too explicit...

Don't be afraid to ask...what's the worst that can happen; her saying no? I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the responses you get!

Hi Megan,

I guess what I am wondering about is something between FS and the services you and other MPs provide... Most, if not all MPs draw the line above the GFE line... no kissing, DFK, digits, etc... which in fact are all those things I think of when I go back to those teenage days of parking, first (second, and even third dates... :-))

Generally, for me, at least, the MP services are exactly what I look for... but sometimes I crave those other elements that are off-bounds for MPs..

and I have always been hesitant to contact an SP given that I am not looking for what I assume are the most popular elements of those encounters..

I hope I am making sense... trying to be respectful here and not get too explicit...

I can't imagine anyone finding it weird. My point was generally that if MA's and MP's are so popular, there must be a lot of men out there who crave that experience, and I'm sure not all of them go to MA's & MP's, but some go to SP's for exactly the reasons you state. So no, it's not weird at all.

You might consider asking your chosen companion whether she offers "car dates." Many do. If you're not comfortable with actually meeting in a car and driving to a secluded spot, you could have the same experience at her incall location. Just a thought!

If you're not comfortable with actually meeting in a car and driving to a secluded spot, you could have the same experience at her incall location. Just a thought!

And to feed into that experience, the fantasy, her parents are gone for the weekend, ahhh, flashback to my high school days

RG

Guest al****s

I don't think its weird at all...in fact, I would love to be asked for such a session!!

alexis...xoxo

You might consider asking your chosen companion whether she offers "car dates."

IANAL (nor do I play one on TV)

I strongly advice against this as a car is considered a public place.

This may fall under Disorderly Conduct of the Criminal Code of Canada, sections 173 (Indecent acts) and 174 (Nudity) and 175 (Causing disturbance, indecent exhibition, loitering, etc.) subsection 175(b).

Ottawaadventurer, I am with you on this one.

As time progresses, I find that some of the more memorable memories of past encounters have nothing to do with sex or even being naked. It is all about the time that teasingly leads up to the bedroom. There is nothing more enjoyable than being able to initially sit down on a sofa and chat over a drink and seduce or be seduced. Following into passionate kissing, touching, teasing, caressing and groping, fully clothed, for almost half of a 2 hour encounter.

An excellent courtesan is one who recognizes that an encounter is about satisfying both mind and body, sometimes more of the former.

• Like 3

car dates are something that street walkers do, in Canada it is very much illegal to have a car date with a sp. this is why we do not discuss such hinges on cerb. please.