Hairy kitty?

It has become more difficult than finding a Gold mine here in Ottawa to find a Natural lady (in my desired age og 19 to 25). Even asian providers visiting from overseas (China, Korea) are shaven nowadays :( even from MoonBay (both ladies shaven) or Sweethearts all shaven recently!!!!.

I have no problem with landing strips. I like to lick the labia and have access to the clit. I hate getting hair caught in my throat,it takes away from the moment. I guess that`s why I choose shaved as a handle. I am completely shaved. This is not to make it look bigger,it`s because I enjoy the feeling of my scrotum being licked. It feels so much better than when it is full of hair. I get a lot of complaintments on it`s appearance. I had one lady say to me I have seen hundreds of them in my day, but yours is the best looking cock I have ever seen. That made my day.

@ shaved, that is a new word for me "complaintments", is it a nice thing to say or bad? I think you meant "compliment". Just saying.

I highly recommend Stephanie Brown of Montreal. She is totally unshaven and very sexy and a lot of fun to hang out with.

Awesome and well done gents . I hope your hair/ non hair fantasy is satisfied.

You all rock and have fun. :)))

I'm sure we will all talk again .

Additional Comments:

I do love a bush. It is sort of like taking the wrapping paper off a present to get at the goodies inside

Well you know some really hate it , so there. :00

• Like 2