Favourite Vice Food

I've got a more than a few guilty pleasures, vices & perversions. But I have yet to find the perfect apres sex indulgence. I'd love to top off an evening of debauchery with something sinfully delicious. You haven't lived until you've had a great steak with a Zabaglione chaser.

Anyone have any ideas?....please don't even think of suggesting KFC

Anything that includes bacon! I actually just ate all of the bacon out of my left over bacon fried rice :)

I hope you cook it first!:icon_smile:

cookie dough icecream! You gain 15 pounds to just look at it but soooo good.

But what is my real vice...is a giant bole of rice full of bbq sauce, don't ask me why but this is like an orgasm in my mouth....

smoked oysters...straight outta the can....mmm....

one of my favorite also....mmmmmm......

try a piece of Brie on a melba toast done in the oven...and then when it comes out slightly melted...place the smoked oyster on the brie.........then pop it in your mouth........ahhhhhhhh

Fresh Fruit from South Asia, Dark Chocolate from Belgium, and a dry White Wine from South Africa. Mmmm! Oh yeh and Salt & Vinegar Chips. Diversity eh.

Posted via Mobile Device

Red Lindor chocolats and a mixed fruit shake.( frozen peach,pineapple, melon,strawberries, and bananas) Now I,m starved and I haven,t worked out. Darn

Buy semi sweet chocolate chips. Throw the bag in the freezer. Wait. Wait. Wait (keep waiting until they are frozen.) Open the freezer. Open the bag. Grab a handful of chocolate chips. Pop the frozen chocolate chips in your mouth.

Let the chips melt... the flavour explodes!!!

Repeat.

Damn. Love 'em.

A nice thick tbone steak from my favorite butcher, along with a baked potato smothered in butter and my special garlic sour cream...with, since I don't drink alcohol, a becks 0% alcohol beer

Followed by hagen das ice cream (flavour depends on my mood) or if I am feeling real creative, bananas flambe

And as my tv snack for the evening, ruffles chips with homemade dip

RG

I have a crazy one I picked up in Kentucky....

I dip pretzels, or better yet chips, into my ice cream.

It sounds gross, but I LOVE it!! The salty, the sweet, the creamy and cold with the crispy crunch!!!!!!

OMG Ladies try it on your next Period or if you're Pregos..

YUM!

That goes right along with my favorite which is ripple chips with cottage cheese as dip. I have a serious salt tooth :p

I have a crazy one I picked up in Kentucky....

I dip pretzels, or better yet chips, into my ice cream.

It sounds gross, but I LOVE it!! The salty, the sweet, the creamy and cold with the crispy crunch!!!!!!

OMG Ladies try it on your next Period or if you're Pregos..

YUM!

Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Mint Ice cream! Do not bring that anywhere near me...I'll eat the whole gallon in one sitting, no issues!!!! :p

One word.... cinnabon. But i rarely have them because they are hard to get to. Oh yeah and there is nothing like opening a cold bottle of 2 L coke. That's what keeps me going working with this crazy life of mine.

I swear if it weren't for my sugar addiction, I would be a pile of bones.lol. Gotta get off the sugar damnit! I'm trying, it just ain't working.

I have to say that a good burger with onion rings really does hit the spot. I totally agree that a cold coke from a glass bottle does make a fantastic starter.