Monty Python Fans! - one line only

Let the heathen spill theirs

On the dusty ground.

God shall make them pay for

Each sperm that can't be found.

Guest E*******h S******s

"It was the salmon."

"Aw, c'mon, let's go to the stoning"

Your wife, is she a goer? Does she go? Eh? Know what I mean..nudge nudge wink wink..

This is the wattle, the emblem of our land.

You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.

Strah-ya!

• Like 1

Have you got one [a condom]? Well, no, but I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.'

every line they wrote is great and brings back fond memories of times gone by (too long gone by)

but my favourite line is "I'm not dead yet"

and my favourite song is "Always look on the bright side of life"

http://www.montypython.net/

We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quituple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose.

We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quituple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose.

"Crrrunchy frrrog?"

Guest W***ledi*Time
"Crrrunchy frrrog?"

I must warn you that in future you should delete the words 'crunchy frog', and replace them with the legend, 'crunchy raw unboned real dead frog' if you want to avoid prosecution.

You certainly didn't imagine it, else I imagined the same skit. I also only got an audio rendition so I'm not certain if it ever included a visual with it.

My favourite line might well be the french forces from Holy Grail ever so calmly stating:

"Fecher la vache."

Which is promptly followed by the sound of a catapault and a moo...

Well , you were lucky! That was luxury. We used to get up in the morning at 10 at night- which was half an hour before we went to bed- eat a hunk of dry poison-work 29 hours a day at the mill and when we got home our parents would kill us and dance around our grave singing "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah"

part of the skit "the Liars" The whole thing has me rolling on the floor.I never saw the skit, only heard it once one th radio; never talked to anyone that ever heard of it ; but I don't think I imagined it.

I don't have to do this kind of work, you know. I could've been a brain surgeon.

As sung by Noel Coward in the "Meaning of Life"

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? / Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? / It's swell to have a stiffy. / It's divine to own a dick, / From the tiniest little tadger / To the world's biggest prick. / So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas. / Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake, / Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend, / Your Percy, or your cock. / You can wrap it up in ribbons. / You can slip it in your sock, / But don't take it out in public, / Or they will stick you in the dock, / And you won't come back.

He [Doug] used sarcasm. He [Doug] knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire.