Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest *e*****2

is the 17th booked up already? I would love to come to an event.

PM details please (or am I missing a calendar here?)

We have a lady for Friday night, very willing and hot lady that is new to Ottawa and new to the group (I love Montreal ladies!!) safe but no restrictions.

I should mention 5'4" 110 pounds and 34C breasts and an ass to die for.

Oh boy, just got stucked with work and couldn't make it to the event....it's 2pm now, too late I guess...

How was it?

It was a great lunch thanks to all who attended several of the ladies backed out for various reasons but we did some very nice company! I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

I'll have to catch the next lunch, was in class longer than I thought I would be.

I had a question about the poly party, I assume you get SP's for the event, so my question is how do donations work? If someone could run me through the entire process (minus the actual group sex) it would be greatly appreciated! You can PM me if you want because most of the posts in the group don't seem explicit.

Most posts in this group aren't explicit because it's an open group with almost 400 members, most of whom have never been to an event and so are unknown to us. And the real events only work based on discretion and trust among the participants.

Donations work on an equitable basis i.e. same from each participant in a particular event. The amount differs from event to event within a range that reflects the middle to higher end of current market values, but usually with a volume discount which can vary.

I think when ever someone wants to take the reins and organize it. Alternating between lunches and after work beers seems to be a good idea. I was thinking a pool night at ****** (4-7pm aprrox) around Thurs 1 Oct might be an idea. Any takers?

PM me for location details.

Hi - Could someone please PM me the details on the October 1st meeting? I think I am in the city and I would like to (finally) make a meeting or event. talk to you later.

canuckhooker I think when ever someone wants to take the reins and organize it. Alternating between lunches and after work beers seems to be a good idea. I was thinking a pool night at McLarens again (4-7pm aprrox) around Thurs 1 Oct might be an idea. Any takers? Thanks for sorting this out Hooker :) good to see some new blood getting things rolling, I will assist of course should be a good one!!

Don't forget to vote!!

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16394

Sign in to follow this