Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

MY FIRST GANG BANG!!

Come and deflower me in this extrordinary fashion!

I am arranging a gang bang with the fellas of the poly group for

TUESDAY AUGUST 18TH....

Cocktail hour commences at 5:30 and the festivites will be from 6 - 7:30 beginning with an erotic toy show!

PM me to book your slot and receive details!

dummpy

If it's just me and YS and Red than we can have it in your suite Red :grin:

Mmm Double Trouble!! I am not sure I could handle you two studs on my own ;) But it would be fun trying :p

I should be able to make the social but not the after party on thursday. Red will more then likely be tiring me out the day before and I have another date scheduled friday morning so I might be pushing my luck if I did attend :)

Cool. Either way, good to see you at an event.

jerican I should be able to make the social but not the after party on thursday

I'd like to get back in the saddle again as I had a blast last time. is anyone willing to organize an event for me?

also, sorry for missing lunch :-(

I ended up sleeping in wayyy too late, lol. let me know when the next one is!

Lets have another social event on Thursday from 4-7 at Maclearens on Elgin. Any ladies interested in attending we can try to organize an after party :D with a lot less clothes a little more action :p

I will be there for the dinner Thursday :) but I might not be around for any after party as I changed my plans and won't be staying in Ottawa that night.

still accepting participants in my first poly party!

menu includes vag dp, dfk, hj, bbbj, daty, dato, digits, toys, lingerie, cof, cob, cim, 69 and includes photos - as discreet as you want!

i'm blonde and beatiful, measuring 36ddd*27*36, have a fit feminine body and adventurous attitude (clearly - lol).

pm me or call to confirm your spot!

xox dorinda

I'll have to see what I can do about thursday as I usually have to be home by around 5 but I'll see if I can work my babysitter magic ;-)

The stars have finally aligned and it appears that I'll finally be able to make it to one these special events! Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday!

Count me in for Thursday afternoon for the social event. Not sure yet if I'll be able to attend the affter-party if it evolves in to that, but I sure am looking forward to seeing everyone!

To all the fellas attending the poly party, and those still considering....

I have secured a beautiful and spacious suite downtown, as well, there is going to be a NAUGHTY SURPRISE that is sure to put a BIG SMILE on all your faces!! Call me to confirm your attendence! :)

I'll be able to attend a the social event and whatever happens after this evening. Looking forward to meeting some new faces :-)

Turns out I couldn't make it to the social event this afternoon after all. I hope you are all having a good time. I will definitely have to come to the next party!!

It was one of our best events to date I believe! Several first time visitors and some good friends! Thanks to Annessa, Grass Hopper, and SexyScorpion for making the evening go by so qiuckly! And I was able to show my very bad pool skills and lack of singing ability!

Sadly I will be leaving this group :( I don't do drama and after another nasty email yesterday I decided to stay home from the social dinner, I will not be threatned. I am not sure who is doing this but you've got your wish so please back off!

Man, that's a real drag Red!

Dummpy, perhaps we should start to organize the social events the same way as the other events - via PM and e-mail - so locations and who's potentially participating is much more discrete.

We now have more than 350 members in the Poly group, of whom perhaps 35 (ten per cent) actually participate in our various activities. The rest probably consisting mostly of lurkers, jerkers and obviously now, a few weirdos. So perhaps the less said here about specifics of events and participants the better.

Holy Crap Red... I am shocked and pissed to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing you last night, and was dissapointed when you didn't appear. Now I know why. I agree with YS about keeping some of this on the down low. The internet is full of crackpots and obviously one of them has found this little corner of it.

i totally agree with making the event notices (of any kind) for this group more private, since this is a public group, anyone can curiously linger which for some (as Red has unfortunately had to deal with) this can only add more fuel for judgemental folk. I'm sorry you couldnt come out because of someones bad comments red, I roo was looking forward to meeting another lady of the group.

and to whoever wrote that stuff to Red, not cool man. Sex is supposed to be fun, not chocked full of drama. shame on you for ruining someone's fun :-(

I have found that in this arena many want to play but few can afford to really participate. The ones that can't either do so when they can and when they do they are appreciated!! or brood jeolously about there lives. I get hit at least 3 or 4 times a year by yahoo's and crack pots. Lets ignore them they can't actually effect us unless we let them. I like posting the events public but I can see who this can cause an issue with so many loosers around the internet. So lets go back to the old format. Say the general info about an event you are planning and then anyone interested can PM you for details.

Man this steams me, Red is one of my favorite people on CERB and I just can't understand why people feel they need to raise shit just for the sake of doing so.

I wasn't able to make the social as I was in Montreal a little late the night before and seeing a visiting SP this morning, being tired today wasn't an option so I opted for an early night last night.

I definitely want to stop lurking so I will PM the next time there is an event, I want to meet some of others I don't know and seeing Annessa and Sabrina again would be fun as well...I also think that making these events a little more protected is good. Nearly everyone I have met in this hobby has had a story like Red's and it pays to be careful.

Sign in to follow this