Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Looks like Wednesday afternoon and it is going to be a good one!

Anyone around for lunch next week? Thinking Friday?

WARNING: ladies it has come to my attention that some cerbies have left negative rep points for being a member of the poly group, please let me know if this has happened to you and I will remove those members.

Hello everyone this is a fews of us, we practice BDsm soft for years, we do demonstrations in a hotel for a person or group we don't host.

On the menu different kinds of attachments, quartering, insertion of objects, fellatio, cuninlingus, vaginal and anal penetration.

These demonstrations is for two hours cost 350.00 per persons, we looking for a real generous persons.

Wow, could be way cool!

I go to a hotel room with a guy and his buddies that I've never met before, I give them $350.00, then they (potentially) tie me up and gag me, take my stuff and and leave. (Too bad I forgot the "safe" word. Lol) Yep, sounds like it could be a lot of fun. :cry:

No offense intended with the humour here MI, but you're not really providing enough info for people to really know what the deal is.

The "Master" has been posting in various groups here for months. Anybody actually TOFTT? If so, I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear the outcome.

In the spirit of live and let live lets not come down to hard Mr. Master, although I don't see anyone jumping at the chance to watch a demonstration? Maybe the Dom and his slave should hit a social event? Probably best to leave the dungeon gear behind though!!

had to make a minor change to the location for Fridays Social, if you are going to a place that starts with S pm me and I will give you the correct location.

A last minute spot is available for tomorrow afternoon's poly event, the lady is amazing and it will be a great event!! 1:30-3:00 ish down town.

WOW today was fantastic took my breath away, we had all holes plugged for quite a while :) thanks guys

Lunch on Friday, We will be upstairs under the reservation "Young"should have the place to ourselves

We are planning a rather large Orgy style event with three ladies :) between the three of them everything is on the menu. 300 roses per guy trying to find out who is interested and what dates and time would be best. Based on previous experience the 7-9 evening time slot is were we are headed just need to narrow down dates

XXXXXXXX great evening starting around 7-7:30 well known cerb lady very few restriction! BBBJTC CIM GREEK DP will be a great time :) 140 roses. Please don't pm me asking who the lady is if you have no intention of showing up.

Had to be postponed.

I've always wanted to participate in a DP. Is there a SP who would be comfortable with this request and a fellow hobbyist or two that would be interested?

I would like to organize another after work thing for Wednesday Nov 4th maybe from 5-8 and as a drop in event. Trying to get my head wrapped around a location. Would be nice to have some pool tables as a distraction maybe a little west of Down Town? Or a private room type setting? Any suggestions?

Duo poly event this Thursday night 9 p.m. downtown. Two very popular ladies together for the first time. Still have one space left. PM if you're interested.

If you're unknown to the group, I'll be asking for a reference from a past CERB poly event participant before getting into details of the event.

An outstanding event tonight featuring two amazingly beautiful and sensual women who can give and receive pleasure in intense and imaginative ways. Excellent chemistry, variety and enjoyment. A good time was had by all.

Sign in to follow this