Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Not really clear what your concept is, so probably not. Got the part about a room and drinks and camera. But who's going to be there besides yourself? {;-)

theliquor Any interest in Wednesday evening?

Guest Chelsea Chambers

Wow! So many hot n horny people in one place! I like it!

Just as an FYI, YS has had to step away from organizing the next social event on April 1st. If you have contacted him for details, then you know where and when. If you haven't yet and want to attend then PM me for the details.

April Fool's Party! To all of the girls and guys who live a judgement free life and have celebrated the liberating sensation of group sex, I will be hosting a April Fool's Day Party at my place. For details, PM me.

NEW DATE for the Poly Party. As it turns out April 1 was causing some scheduling difficulties for too many people. A party of like minded people in our poly group will be held on April 22. PM me for details!

Just in case there is some confusion there were two events scheduled on April 1st. There was the social event, meet for beers and chat from 4-8 pm in a downtown location, that was being run by YS. I have taken over the organization and to see if we have interest. If you are interested PM me for details.

The other event was posted by Laidbackdude and was an event he was hosting. That has now been pushed back to 22 April.

Hey girls and guys, things are looking up for the April 22 party. There is a lot of interest show so far. The concept is for members of this group to get together at my place for drinks and munchies and conversation. Whatever happens between folks is up to you so you might want to be ready for everything and anything. Guys, come ready to play. If it turns into a big orgy, then no complaints from me.

Guest hfx_dude70

Wondering, many members of this group from Hfx? Anyone interested in organizing an event? I thinl we owe it to ourselves...lol

Cool everyone!! I am hopeing to meet up with a bunch of you again on the First for some drinks and snacks!

Thanks to CH for taking over organizing the social event this Thursday (April 1). I've been away on business or up to my ears in busyness back here. Won't make this one. Hope to see some of you sometime soon in the future.

Just a reminder there is a social event scheduled for this Thursday April 1st. Turnout seems to be picking up. PM me for the details, the usual rules and procedures apply. ;)

A reminder that I will be hosting a poly group party on April 22 starting at around 7:30. All members of the poly group are welcomed .... and a special invitation to all of our fav girls.

Hi there! Just sending out some feelers....

Considering hosting a poly party Saturday night, depending on the interest! Please message me if you would come!

Guest **nese***

Hey all, how goes? Any elbow room for a "newb" in this crowd?

Hey gang. Seems like it is time for another social. We are looking at having it after work on a Friday this time, to see if that works better in the summer. Meeting for drinks and some laughs in the early evening. It will be on 28th May, 4 pm. Usual protocols apply. PM me for details and clearance.

Hey there fellas! I will be back in Ottawa next week and would LOVE to host a GANG BANG! I'm looking for about 4 eager men...Donation is 200...location downtown...the event will be TUE, WED, OR THURSDAY early evening - pm me and let me know what day is best for you and then I will decide depending on the most popular day. Serious Inquiries ONLY, message me for details regarding menu.

Another new one here, very interested in gettign in with the group so to speak!

Whats going on at the moment? anything exciting??

Looking forward to seeing several of you this Friday! hope you have pm'd Canuckhooker to rsvp :)

Guest abhinav

hey m new to all this..if nything intresting pls let me know...i would luv to join...!

June 29th an exceptional lady will be visiting Ottawa, safe GFE with all holes filled, we have seen her a few times and it is always amazing!

1-3 and 7-9 200 for one 340 for both pm me for details, if you have a low post count you will need a reference

Sign in to follow this