Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Hi people, new to this, but as openminded as they come..lol... i'd be up for being a part of or maybe even putting something together, be it a group, or just a couple ladies and a few guys, or even one lady and a few guys.... not sure where to start... talked to some on here who seem interested, but then bail, or dont commit.... for me personally, i work nights and would be interested in an afternoon session, on a weekday, or aft/early evening on wkend... I was definitely interested in Molly's party, but the price was out of my range...

Hi everyone, I am thinking about having people over at my place for an event sometime in the upcoming weeks or early next month, for the regulars and to any newbies who feel like attending and especially if new ladies want to try a group thingGirls get in touch with me!

Hi there fellas! Well I will be returning to Ottawa next week and will be there from Monday pm to Saturday am. This time I will be visiting with the very open minded Skye Jones from BC. We have decided that we would LOVE to host a poly party! The only question is....what day works for the majority of you? Donations will be 340 per gent. We will provide a toy show and fully interactive female/female to go along with our debauchery!! Please contact me if this is something you would be interested in and help us plan a FUN SEXY PARTY!!!

2 extremely kinky ladies are heading our way, unfortunatly the date they are in town this thursday evening for a group session. If you have not booked the session with Lovely Dorinda and are interested please pm me or email me [email protected]

Is there a difference between the poly party social and the general membership social? What do you think?

There tends to be a fair bit of overlap in participation from time to time, it would seem

Because GM events have wider appeal, there seems to be more chance to make new acquaintances for later one-on-one (or eventually poly - lol - depending on tastes and inclindation) meetings. I know there were several connections arising from the last GM social.

Poly seems a bit more focused and perhaps not quite as relaxed a time overall as some newbies there tend to be a bit more nervous,for whatever reason, than first-time GM social attendees. That's offset by the fact that many of the regular poly social participants have become buds over time or at least have a freindly camaraderie. The group that plays together, stays together, etc. Lol.

well I would be a newbie for sure, but sounds very interesting to me. Would like to try some day, anything going on in kingston area? how do I get involved ?

Special Activity for Newbies! As some of you know, I have organized a few parties over the years, but this time I am considering organizing a GB for newbies - those of you who have been curious but not active. LMK who would be interested. If the interest is there, I could contact one of our fine ladies.

I am a newbie to this scene but I am curious to get envolved. If anyone knows of any events in the ottawa area let me know please.

Cheers

Kind of new to this and I am very interrested in hosting an event. How do I do this? Anyone with information can pm me please!

Thank you,

Tiffany xoxo

I just came upon this group and would very much like to attend one of the group events, if there are any events scheduled in Ottawa at any time I would really like to know.

Guest LoveOlderWomen

I'm also a newbie but I would love to try this. I'll keep an eye on things but send me a PM if you'd like a 20yr old guy at your party. Hope that's not too young.

Sign in to follow this