Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Thursday event is in the evening from 7-9ish :) with Sophie it will be awesome, fee to be sorted out, also if there is interest there is the possibility of one of my private stock being added to the mix for around 400 each, second lady is 110 pounds and blond blue eyed 20 year old full access but no CIM.

Having had the pleasure of experiencing both Sophie and the other young woman Dummpy refers to in solo group action events, a group duo with them would be awesome. As Dummpy mentions, no CIM with the other young woman would be about the only restriction. Everything else would be pretty much wide open with two gorgeous and sexy women. I wish I didn't have another commitment Thursday evening. But I urge other members to take advantage of this great opportunity.

Thanks for the "vote of confidence" Jack. Much appreciated!

I think it's close because there are lot of excellent candidates nominated. Glad to be included among that company.

As it stands it is just Sophie, unless I can line up a few guys, the problem is I think we hit a wall around $300 for an event? Correct me if i am wrong I have a very hard time understanding the difference between $300 and $3000 let alone $300 and $400, but it seems most budgets are around the 200 mark and can sometimes stretch to 300.

"YoungStud Having had the pleasure of experiencing both Sophie and the other young woman Dummpy refers to in solo group action events, a group duo with them would be awesome. As Dummpy mentions, no CIM with the other young woman would be about the only restriction. Everything else would be pretty much wide open with two gorgeous and sexy women. I wish I didn't have another commitment Thursday evening. But I urge other members to take advantage of this great opportunity."

Soccermum could go Tuesday Afternoon or Wednesday afternoon? Any preference? BTW if we are very nice to her, and can bring out another small to average size member (As you know I have the smallest endowment on cerb :D) she may open up for a double Greek :)

I am feeling a little crazy!! who wants to join me for Karaoke at the Shanghai on Sommerset? it is about 3 doors East of Bronson on the North side Planning on hitting the place about 10:00 pm tonight, I can sing worht a shit but I may take a crack at it :)

Sorry I couldn't make it to hear Dummpy and Annessa do a duet!

Thanks to owly, BTW, for the Hot Tub Hottie pix.

no soccermum this week she has a family emergency, nothing catastrophic just stuff that needs to dealt with. so the only event on my calander group wise is SexxySophie thursday night.

And for some reason we do not have 300 votes for you in the cerb valued member award?

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13695

Only 59 votes?? Guys good contributors need to be rewarded, you can vote for more than one person, a few of the nominees are members of this group!

Any events taking place Wed, Thurs or Fri?

I'll be in Ottawa one of those days (not too sure which one. This will help me decide)

Scroll down this page a few posts BE and you will see Dummpy is organizing a Sophie event for Thursday. PM him for further info.

Big_Easy Any events taking place Wed, Thurs or Fri?

I'll be in Ottawa one of those days (not too sure which one. This will help me decide)

I agree with PistolPete ... in order to create an intimate & sensuous environment

the ratio should be approx three men and four or five ladies.

You're talking orgy vs. gb. Both can certainly be fun. But the economics of an orgy can be a bit more daunting. Four to six men for a one or two woman gb runs approximately $150 (single - six guys) to $300 (for a duo) per male participant. Three men and four to five women for an orgy would probably work out to at least between $400 and $500 per male participant for an hour. And you'd probably need two hours to fully enjoy what will have taken a certain effort to organize.

But if you're up for organizing one Vulcan, I'm sure you could find two other guys on here to join you.

vulcan I agree with PistolPete ... in order to create an intimate & sensuous environment

the ratio should be approx three men and four or five ladies.

Easily done!! Have the ladies ready it would be mind blowing :)

$1000 per guy

"vulcan I agree with PistolPete ... in order to create an intimate & sensuous environment

the ratio should be approx three men and four or five ladies."

A little off topic but if anyone needs rep points just add some to me and I will return the favor :)

Stunning Sports Illustrated blonde swim-suit model 36-26-36 5'3" 115 lbs Gorgeous face, knock-out breasts, flat tummy and firm butt. Mid-20s. Menu includes toys and vag DP plus DKF, HJ, DIGITS, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, 69, CIM, COB & COF.

She prefers not to make her name known for GB events.

Mon Aug 3rd 5:30 p.m. drinks in her suite (hotel near airport) 6 p.m. main event, starting with a little toy show warm-up and ending around 7:30 p.m.

She would like to take a unique approach to pricing. A limited-time auction, with bidding beginning at $200.00 per participant for this event. The top bidders will attend.

Bidding begins now and closes at noon Eastern time Thursday July 23. To protect her confidentiality, please send me the bids and I will forward them to her. E-mail to [email protected] with subject line "Event bid".

She can accept up to five participants from CERB, plus she will be bringing one of her own male companions who will participate and take photos.

Bid received. Thanks, Dreamer! Have two others in the mix now as well so still two spots left that haven't been bid on yet.

By the way, a number of Poly Group members have said in the past that events weren't announced sufficiently far enough in advance or with enough detail to allow them to participate.

You can't say that this time guys. So don't hold back those bids.

Are there any SP's interested in an MMF or even a Poly pm me, dummpy or youngstud for details. your name will never become public.

yeah welcome SexxxySophie can't wait for Thursday night!!!

Guest pbutter

how do i find out the location for thurs night?

It will be at a down town hotel TBA

good luck tonight and have fun, I only wish I could join you but no evening play for this boy! if there is interest in some more daytime play I'm in.

spence

Sign in to follow this