Dancers and Devotees

Guest MelvinPaul

There is something sensuous about a longer gown that flows with a woman's movement, that suggests some hidden secret of her sensuality but promises delights that fill a man's heart and soul. Can there be anything more enticing than the promise of what is yet to come. I enjoy and am excited by the "bikini" look but if I had to choose between the two, I prefer the enticing promise.

Nothing is more exciting to tease a man, while dancing on stage.. (( im sure most of yous, if theres a second chance at life you'd all want to be the pole in the middle of the stage)) i'd sure love to swing around anytime.. ;-)

Guest **cely***r***ne

hmmm, do any of you ladies/gents have or know of a portable pole? Just wondering because I would like to know how hard/easy it is to put up and take down. Id really love to have one with me on my tours!

Did a google search and found this for you, Angel.

http://www.healthyandactive.com/the-secret-dancer-dance-pole.html

The add mentions that it can "easily attach to your ceiling whether or not you decide to use the in-place screws. This means that you can easily transport the pole anywhere that you wish."

I did a google search for "portable stripper pole" and that was the first find but a lot of different options came up as well. Hope this helps!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes Cato! That would be my pleasure!! ^.^ xox

Thank you for the link castle!! Im super excited now! This is definatley something Im going to play with xox

Like mustard11 I am marooned in the SC wasteland of the Prairies where it is a sin to have any kind of human contact or privacy during performances, so I generally don't bother going to SCs out here. I used to travel to O-town a lot when I worked for the feds, but I retired a couple or years ago and haven't been there recently enough to make a recommendation. I was in Turranna [Toronto for those liking proper diction] a month or so ago - visited Cannonball because it was near my hotel. Lots of attractive ladies and few clients. I love the tease part of dancing - the eye contact, the smiles, subtle touch and withdraw, surprise unveilings, etc. I wanted to make an entire evening of it - brought lots of $20s! But the ladies were in a hurry and kept offering too much and spoiled the tease. Can't say I don't recommend, it just didn't play to my fantasy that night!

Well by chance I was at the Fax tonight and I must say I was a little disappointed but I did meet a sexy little spinner named Carolyn. I likely won't venture out to the Fax anytime soon after tonight but certainly an entertaining night out.

Angie's in Moncton was great last week...lots of nice girls but especially a hotty named Tammy made it a fantastic night...very sensual dancer!

I recommend Passion if you visit Barb's. Very attractive black spinner, great body.

So was at barbs a week ago and saw the most amazing girl but was unable to get any time with her (she was always busy with another guy). Fairly short, well endowed and tended to wear leather and had an amazing dance on stage. Does anyone happen to know who she is?

And even though I wasn't able to dance with her I had an amazing time with this one girl from Toronto. She was tall, slim and had small curves, but man did she look amazing in her outfit. She took me into the back for few dances. Wow, it was amazingly hot and her eyes just were looking into mine and it was heaven. I hope she comes back (and that I remember her name this time)

What time are the lunch buffets open at Barb's and Barefax? Also how many dancers at each on a Tuesday afternoon? I am coming to Ottawa next week and trying to plan my free time. Thanks

Sorry, jb, I don't know the answer to your questions. All I can say is that every time I've been to Barb's after 2PM, there are a lot of women, and a variety of types. I haven't been to Fax in a long time.

Barbs opens at 11:30 I think (I've never tried to break down the door), and lunch starts then I believe. Afternoons for dancers... between 3-6 from my experience.

Welcoming Bridgette Dances from Barb's.

Good to have you with us, Bridgette!

On the radar for a meeting:

At Pigales; A Charlize Theron look-alike, called Anne or Annie.

At Barbs, Bridgette Dances