Nipple Pierced or Not??

Guest k***na

Hello All,

So its been on my mind for a few weeks now.....I have my nipple pierced for those of you who don't know. I love the feeling of it being touched,licked and so on!.But lately I have mixed feelings about it. I still enjoy the feeling of it being there but for my own reasons I feel I should take it out.

What are your thoughts about piercings?

Should I keep it in or take it out?

And for those who haven't yet seen my piercing, take a look here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=967&pictureid=5622

Hugs and Kisses

Kianna

Maybe you were looking for the opinion of a gent...but

I personally like it. I prefer barbel over ring in nipples, as I found it more aesthetic then a ring and also less chance of rejection or that it get caught to something.

You are the one that choose to keep it or not, today society is way more open about piercings then it use to be.I don't think that many people are offended by it.

But if you feel that you should remove it, do it. Don't keep it because others may like it.

Guest k***na

Thanks so much for your response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I have a barbell which makes it a little easier then a ring. The ring seemed to get caught and would flip and turn..lol..

I really dont want to take it out but at the same time for hygiene purposes im thinking twice about it.

You are right, It is my body so its my choice to keep it in or not.

Gentlemen, with or without???..

Completely agree with Malika that it really only matters what you think for such a personal decision. My own preference is a woman who is little more on the natural girl next door type. For me this means min piercing, min tatoos, min/no augmentations. But in seeing SPs I've made exceptions in all of the above and been more than pleased.

Do as you wish but be confident in whatever your decision. That 'air' of self pride is the biggest turn on.

Just my point of view.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

i am one custmer who is turned off by nose rings, muff and nipple piercing.

I find that piercings especially unsanitary in the nipple and muff area, as I am one who likes to lick and suck in this area. metals and plastics carry germs and can rust and be unhealthy as they can pass on germs, finding the right metal that contains less germs, as both gold and silver both tarnish quickly when they get over wet.

But you must do what you feel is right for you.

I agree completely that you should follow your own heart's desired as what you like most and makes you happy is most important. But since you asked for our opinions:

Yes, me too like those already expressed that I like everything natural about a lady. No piercing. no rings (especially a wedding ring lol :-)), no taboos, no make ups and naturally unshaven and freshly showered. That was why I was hooked on Sasha brunette last year for months lol.

both gold and silver both tarnish quickly when they get over wet.

Unless the person has changed the jewellry themselves after being pierced, almost all body piercings are done with surgical grade steel. No shop pierces with gold or silver, the steel doesn't tarnish at all

It's up to you, but maybe if you're feeling apprehensive about having it, maybe it's time to take it out. Remember, you can always put it back in if you change your mindl.

I personally find it a nice surprise when first meeting an SP and a little naughty! Hehe. I also always thought it was more for the lady as I thought it increases sensitivity but I am far from an expert. LOL!

Ultimately its your choice, whatever make you feel good.

Personnally I prefer unpierced but I wouldn't reject you for it.

As for if guys prefer nipple piercings or not, you could keep your own poll, which breast do they give more attention to ? Pierced or non-pierced.

Guest jake_cdn
Hello All,

I love the feeling of it being touched,licked and so on!.But lately I have mixed feelings about it. I still enjoy the feeling of it being there but for my own reasons I feel I should take it out.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=967&pictureid=5622

Hugs and Kisses

Kianna

Piercings are there to please yourself. If you prefer to have the piercing and it is pleasureable for you then keep it not matter what others think. If you think that it is hindering or limiting your partners and that is equally important to you then remove it.

I am not a fan but that is just me. I know many people find it stimulating but the important person is yourself. You had it pierced for a reason. If those reasons are still the same then do what you feel is right not want other people may want.

Edited by jake_cdn
spelling

My bf has both nipples pierced, she loves them but says they need frequent cleaning and hurt like crazy if they get snagged on anything...even a loofah in the shower can pull.

She also says that guys like to play with them which hurts and once even tore her nipple a little bit.

Ultimately it is your choice though. :)

I find that piercings can be very attractive. I'm not sure if they are worth the head ache for the wearer. (or nipple ache, etc. ,etc.) but there are those who find them to be a turn on!

i am one custmer who is turned off by nose rings, muff and nipple piercing.

I find that piercings especially unsanitary in the nipple and muff area, as I am one who likes to lick and suck in this area. metals and plastics carry germs and can rust and be unhealthy as they can pass on germs, finding the right metal that contains less germs, as both gold and silver both tarnish quickly when they get over wet.

But you must do what you feel is right for you.

Damn, Cleo beat me to it, but as she said, no shop pierces with gold or silver--it's all surgical grade steel--meaning no tarnishing or rusting. All of my piercings are surgical grade steel and I have never had an infection or a problem.

Kianna,

This is ultimately your choice. If you feel it's time to take it out, then perhaps you should. But if you're worried about what clients think, to be blunt, fuck 'em. It's your body, and your choice. If you like it, keep it. There are plenty of guys who enjoy piercings and will continue to see you regardless. Personally, I think it looks tres hot.

I am all for tasteful piercing that enhances the look of the pierced area and adds to the overall look. What I do not find attractive is gaudy cheap looking jewelery stuffed or dangling in place for pure shock value. It may be best to consider that sometimes less is better. It is also not necessary to pierce every organ, appendage, flap of skin visible or not visible.

Having said the above the only piercing I have experienced is when I put an tooth trough my lip and it took 4 stitches to close the hole. The associated pain left no doubt in my mind that I was not a candidate for the art of piecing.

A lady I used to see professionally pieced her belly button. The significant effort necessary to keep it clean and not to have it hook on things eventually caused her to remove it permanently and pass on future piercings. This was to bad because she had a beautiful flat stomach and gorgeous belly button that was perfectly accented with her choice of belly button jewelery. However, it was her choice to get it and then remove it.

Kianna if you want to take it out, it is your personal decision and if you change your mind you can always go through the process to re-pierce things.

Take care and good luck with your decision.

Guest k***na

Thank you all for your opinions on my nipple!.lol

I still have it in and havent been close to taking it out yet. I talk about it but just cant get myself to actually do it.

...............until it's time to change it............

I like nipple piercings. But I also love symmetry, especially the beautiful, symmetrical shape of a woman's

body. To me, having only one nipple pierced throws off that symmetry.

Maybe the other breast would like to be decorated with something also...

Having said that, I should also say that your nipples look great

as they are Kianna. So I say either have both pierced, or neither pierced.

:)

Posted via Mobile Device

This is one of the much better reply's, and my thoughts too, well said Berlin.

Kianna,

This is ultimately your choice. If you feel it's time to take it out, then perhaps you should. But if you're worried about what clients think, to be blunt, fuck 'em. It's your body, and your choice. If you like it, keep it. There are plenty of guys who enjoy piercings and will continue to see you regardless. Personally, I think it looks tres hot.