Interested in the ladies perspective on this topic (and yes I phrased that way on purpose ;) )

In a typical hour long session is there such a thing as too much DATY?

I love daty and as Meg points out so long as it's done the way the lady likes it there's no such thing as "too much daty" kinda like there's no such thing as a "bad" blow job :icon_biggrin:

Agreed .. as long as things are "neat and tidy" (rarely a problem, thank goodness) I think I have more fun doing that than everything else, and the ladies seem to genuinely appreciate it.

Hope you don't mind me barging in but I have a related question about DATY.

There is an episode of Two and a Half Men where Herb spits seeds during planting. Charlie and Alan think this is why Judith thinks he is the best lover she ever had. It is an obvious reference to DATY. I searched for a clip online but only find the leadup to the scene, not the actual seed spitting.

It is funny in it's own right ....

If any women here have seen this, could you give your take on whether this is an effective method during DATY? I am unsure a forceful blast of air/spit would be welcomed .....

I would think the suggestion in the clip is more reflective of a stong tongue as opposed to methodology. I would imagine that "surprised" might be an understated reaction to a blast of air during a session down below. :)

• Like 2

I find that most ladies (those that I have seen) love it as long as it is done gently and softly (there are some ladies I have seen also who don't like daty regardless though). Daty is my most favorite sex act (followed by combined CFS/DFK) and many cerbites share this view with me. I conducted a poll long time ago and it was voted as the second most popular sex act by cerbites even ahead of FS as shown in the attached link (to my total surprise though BBBJ came up first!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6220&highlight=favorite

Hey Guys. You want to try a wild way of DATY. Go get an ice coffee or a glass of small crushed ice, take a couple of cubes in your mouth so it cools down your mouth and tongue then start eating at the Y. Every now and then refresh with more ice, keep the mouth chilled. Most that I,ve tried love it. ENJOY

• Like 2

yes..and no... no.. like Meg says and Cowboy Kenny.

yes.. if you`ve done a good job..often after a good cum... you must stop for a while til the sensitivity calms down.. but you can always go back to it..

and it`s always nice to follow up a good cum.. with a good f*ck.

• Like 1

I would like to make several points.

If you want to go down, I makes a lot of sense to politely ask for permission. If she's in the mood it's going to be a great experience for both of you. Don't be afraid to be rejected, it may not be the right time.

Second point I'm a life long learner. One size doesn't fit all so ask for some guidance and learn what turns on your partner. Win/Win

I want to learn and with direction get to be an expert.

Not only is it important to do it the way your lady likes it, I think its

also important to know when to stop. Sometimes the lady is just

not into it and after a while I think it gets uncomfortable. I try to

pay attention to her cues,sounds,movements etc to determine if it might be time to

stop and try something differnent.

Posted via Mobile Device

All great comments fellow CERBites. As a fan of providing oral pleasure I think the ground rules have to be established....if she is not into it then there are other rides at the amusement park...if she is into it you have to pay attention to the clues (and if you are being yanked North by your ears I think that is a clue that maybe its time to stop) but done properly, and for the right amount of time it does make for a whole bunch of fun.

Question for the guys, anybody have a problem going South?

Guest C*****tte
Hope you don't mind me barging in but I have a related question about DATY.

There is an episode of Two and a Half Men where Herb spits seeds during planting. Charlie and Alan think this is why Judith thinks he is the best lover she ever had. It is an obvious reference to DATY. I searched for a clip online but only find the leadup to the scene, not the actual seed spitting.

It is funny in it's own right ....

If any women here have seen this, could you give your take on whether this is an effective method during DATY? I am unsure a forceful blast of air/spit would be welcomed .....

This is actually dangerous. Blowing air into the vagina can cause an embolism. More info.

Back to the question at hand... I think if done well I can enjoy it for quite a long time. After a seriously strong orgasm I need a break before having my partner go at it again. But generally its never long enough. ;)

if you are being yanked North by your ears I think that is a clue that maybe its time to stop

Actually when they are grabbing (or sometimes it is caressing) your ears I have found that's when they are enjoying it and encouraging you on. Mostly Asian women do this.

When they are not enjoying or have had enough after their O they will use the palm of their hand on top of your head and gently push it away. If they forcefully push you away you are most likely in big trouble :)

Additional Comments:

This is actually dangerous. Blowing air into the vagina can cause an embolism. More info.

Back to the question at hand... I think if done well I can enjoy it for quite a long time. After a seriously strong orgasm I need a break before having my partner go at it again. But generally its never long enough. ;)

I think an earlier response was accurate in that it demonstrated a strong tongue as opposed to the blowing part. But it is good to have info like you provide as some may get the wrong idea and start huffing and puffing.

Actually when they are grabbing (or sometimes it is caressing) your ears I have found that's when they are enjoying it and encouraging you on. Mostly Asian women do this.

When they are not enjoying or have had enough after their O they will use the palm of their hand on top of your head and gently push it away. If they forcefully push you away you are most likely in big trouble :)

Yes, like everything, often the communication other than verb are ones to take note of, they convey more than was is said. I would generally agree, that ladies encourage by how they will hold your head and can guide you to where they want it, and will often give a bit of a gentle push, when it is too sensitive, but there are usually other signs of that too.

So, always pay attention to the ladies and how they react and continue, adjust or withdraw when those messages come across.

• Like 1

I was with a sp recently I was daty and we switched to her giving me a bj, after a while I asked her to bring herslef around for somew 69 actionsshe said god yes. After a while she started to grind aganst me i guess she was enjoying it, i know i was..........

Charlotte,

What is "never long enough"? DATY or the break?? :tongue:

R

I am always love to indulge in DATY. I think it is nice to reciprocate in the fun stuff. Has anyone ever tried the Altoids "Curiously Strong Mints" while doing it? I have tried it in the past with the SO both ways and it really changes the experience. I have heard mixed responses.

I am always love to indulge in DATY. I think it is nice to reciprocate in the fun stuff. Has anyone ever tried the Altoids "Curiously Strong Mints" while doing it? I have tried it in the past with the SO both ways and it really changes the experience. I have heard mixed responses.

That sounds kind of interesting if there were no side effects! :)

Personally, I am NOT a fan of this type of thing. I'm also not really into ice cubes either. Once a guy did the mint thing without telling me and it felt like my clit was freezing off. It was unpleasant to say the least.

Once again, it all comes down to communication. Ask your partner what works for them, or get them to show you.

As for DATY, in general, the more the better.

Thanks Berlin for the support (in general), I hope that other guys are not jealous that you singled me out for this......lol.....just kidding everyone.

As for DATY, in general, the more the better.

Edited by The General
Spelling corrected