Anyone here try out Ashley Madison. Free is the claim.

Just might take the bait. How about College Girl$. Sounds negotiable to me.

I am assuming they can be recommended (or not) like any other

member here.

Maybe I'll TOFTT and get back to you all. (but don't know what forum to enter it in)

There is no such thing as free sex.

Posted via Mobile Device

Or a free lunch.lol

Those women will want something in exchange. They are not on those sites because they are in a crappy marriage and are lonely or being on there out of the goodness of their own haeats. In the long run, SPs are less expensive with no strings or promises made so you can walk about satisfied not having to worry about any b.s.

• Like 2

I was at a colleague's over a week ago(a close friend he is divorced and looking) and he showed me the sites he signed up for, and to my dismay while he scrolled through A Madison site and another, I noticed a WELL known SP from here on this board. So yes one could say that...these woman want something in exchange....lol...less expensive? Wonder if he hooks up with her, it is?

Or a free lunch.lol

Those women will want something in exchange. They are not on those sites because they are in a crappy marriage and are lonely or being on there out of the goodness of their own haeats. In the long run, SPs are less expensive with no strings or promises made so you can walk about satisfied not having to worry about any b.s.

first hand experience

lol this is still the cheapest option out there. OK, could not resist - back to the thread.

I've said it before (and heard it before too), the difference between free sex and paying for it, free sex ends up lots more expensive in the end

RG

• Like 9

I will tell you from first hand experience that a lot of those websites are definitely NOT worth the time, effort, or paid memberships.

First off, any site (to do with sex) that promises results and a free membership is only telling you part of the story.

First, you can sign up for free, and navigate the site for free.

Second, you cannot communicate with other users on the site, unless you pay for your membership (sometimes with the exception that you can reply to a paid member if they contacted you first) and these memberships are often far from cheap.

Third, a lot of "reputable" sites that offer free sex with its other members, are oftem plump with profiles that are inactive (but not removed or marked inactive), as more visible profiles brings more initial appeal to potential users.

There are even a few of these sites out there that purposely have many fake profiles of "members" for you to chase after and be disappointed with (they never respond).

Overall, after paying for a membership and not seeing results, or finding results with someone there who expects more fees, you would have just been better off to save all of that time, effort and money to just see a reputable SP.

I know sometimes you wanna get out there and find something a little different or unusual. In this case, these types of sites are not my recommendation.

Even looking on POF for a "cheap" girl is not a great idea... as she'll probably want you to buy her dinner and then get her drunk in some public drunk zone <shudder>. This sort of thing can even be more expensive than visiting an SP.

Just my 2 dollars and 43 cents.

Not to mention another site, won't name it, initials LL.

I tried it for a short period of time, somehow couple "russian brides" got my email, contacted me.

Both (looking at pictures) were beautiful

First one wanted to live with me, just needed $30,000.00 sent to her so she could buy a plane ticket

Second one, wanted to come over too, but her mother and her kid were coming along and would be living with us

I might have been born in the morning, but not yesterday morning...LL cancelled

RG

First one wanted to live with me, just needed $30,000.00 sent to her so she could buy a plane ticket

RG

....expensive plane ticket ... :icon_rolleyes:

I think everyone missed the OP's point!

He meant the banners on the side not belonging to members!

"I am assuming they can be recommended (or not) like any other

member here. "

If someone did try those services they would get more then "free" sex!

The one about FB is a scam! Not sure why everyone missed the original stuff posted, but hope this puts the thread back on track!

That's providing everyone is done hi-jacking this thread!

Just saying!

Ashley Madison.........yup I remeger this site, If i remember correctly free to join, but therewas some sort of catch you had to pay for something........so there was a cost involved there. SO basicly you are paying to post an ad for sex and try and hook up with ladies looking for the smae thing, being bombarded by hundreds of guy looking for the same thing.........in the end not free.

Traditional date with a women

First date:

flower=25$ (Don't buy chocolate! you don't know if she want to loose weight and if you bring some she may yell at you cause she think you want to make her fat)

Nice Dinner=75$

Movie night=30$

bottle of wine=25$

bring her back home and have a good night kiss

total=155$

Second date

Flower and chocolate (if you don't bring the flowers she will think that you are cheap and just want to have sex with her)=50$

Dinner and wine=100$

Night out + drink=100$

She let you French kiss her

=250$

So after 2 dates you are already at 405$ and still didn't have sex. and after the 4th date you may have sex. But you aren't even sure if she will play the dead jelly fish or not

Seeing an SP, between roughly 180-300$ and have hot steamy sex that while make your knee wobbling .

• Like 1

I noticed their banner the other day on this site and I wondered if anyone has any stories or warnings or recs on their site

After checking it out and signing up (but not paying anymoney for email time etc) I was intrigued by the number of ladies in the Ottawa area and beyond (250 km) and the number of ladies who wereleft for me to contact

some added me to their contact list a couple contacted me directly however to reply I had to sign up and that cost money(I havenot sent any money yet)

My question is to the men and women of cerb have you ever got lucky or made a special friend on this site(Ashley Madison)

Traditional date with a women

First date:

flower=25$ (Don't buy chocolate! you don't know if she want to loose weight and if you bring some she may yell at you cause she think you want to make her fat)

Nice Dinner=75$

Movie night=30$

bottle of wine=25$

bring her back home and have a good night kiss

total=155$

Second date

Flower and chocolate (if you don't bring the flowers she will think that you are cheap and just want to have sex with her)=50$

Dinner and wine=100$

Night out + drink=100$

She let you French kiss her

=250$

So after 2 dates you are already at 405$ and still didn't have sex. and after the 4th date you may have sex. But you aren't even sure if she will play the dead jelly fish or not

Seeing an SP, between roughly 180-300$ and have hot steamy sex that while make your knee wobbling .

... plus 15 years later you don't have to give her the house as a lovely parting gift.... (did I say that out loud?)

Heya Frosty,

Ashley Madison is a site that I've been a member of for a little over a year. My experience on it has been positive but it does require a lot of time and effort and, yes, some money for credits.

It is certainly very different from other sites for a number of reasons, first most being the desire for anonymity from the majority of the members. It is, after all, a site that caters to men and women who are searching for an extra-marital affair. That makes it very different from a dating site, per se.

It's been my observation that many of the women who sign up are sitting on the fence as to whether or not they are really willing to take the plunge. In many cases they are hoping to meet a man who will seduce them, acting out on a forbidden fantasy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact the dance is more than half the fun. Bear in mind that it does, generally, take much time and effort.

Hope that this helps.

Feel free to PM me if you've any questions.

I signed up just for "fun" for a small amount of money about two months ago. Its true that it costs points to actually communicate. Also, the ratio is about 10:1 guys to girls, although AM claims that there are more female paying members than guys. And (with no disrespect intended) I think the average weight of the females listed is greater than that of the guys. :>/

Long and short of it is that it is a lot more involved with a lot of time wasted and, frankly, I dont like the whole "affair" proposition behind the site. Dont even visit anymore.