Well endowed MP?

Okay - now that Lisa (of R&E, K's, BSHS, and Magic Hands fame, in that order) has now been MIA for two months, it seems like I'm going to need to find a new regular, well-endowed MP with good skills. Anyone have any suggestions?

Okay - now that Lisa (of R&E, K's, BSHS, and Magic Hands fame, in that order) has now been MIA for two months, it seems like I'm going to need to find a new regular, well-endowed MP with good skills. Anyone have any suggestions?

Amanda, Michelle & Summer would meet your needs :)

Edited by Paradise Spa
Michelle/Summer added

me too!!!

looking for small frame & busty (firm):boobies: who give real good massage... and a happy ending.

Was regular of Krista (inner)... but schedule do not match now :icon_frown:

There is a cute asian lady at merivale and baseline 1489 upstairs I think is the address and her name is Tina. Beautiful natural large breasts.

Edited by inti-mate

Malibu, Kelly, Trinity, Geri and Alex of CMJ meet your requirements. Samantha is also a great choice if you like a full body rather then a skinny minni

Almost anyone at Studio 2000.

Almost anyone at Studio 2000.

Hi Whiteman,

where is Studio 2000, and any recommendation for a girl who looks like Malibu at CMJ!!

THX Rum

Hi Whiteman,

where is Studio 2000, and any recommendation for a girl who looks like Malibu at CMJ!!

THX Rum

How about Malibu at CMJ? I don't know what Malibu at CMJ looks like, sorry. But if that's the type you're looking for, then might as well go with the original prototype. :)

Mezerising and mischievous, Malibu is a gorgeous blond bombshell at 5'8" aprrox 125,with a bust size of 34 DD, how is that for a picture, and her legs and bum are freaking sexy too :) she is very attractive!

How about Malibu at CMJ? I don't know what Malibu at CMJ looks like, sorry. But if that's the type you're looking for, then might as well go with the original prototype. :)

kingbong it is much nicer to day enhanced. My breasts are enhanced and they do not feel fake to me at all.

Language is always interesting. Personally, I don't like using "enhanced" as it makes it sound like they are better than natural. I don't like "fake" either. They're your breasts and they're real and your own whether you've had surgery or not. I use the term "augmented". I like it because it's neutral. I respect the opinions of others too!

I like your choice of words, Megan. Language can not only be interesting but also dis-interesting!

You have the good fortune to not need any augmentation! In my opinion your's are perfect just the way they are.... no augmentation needed.

J

• Like 1

Thank you, waterat! I will never get any surgery that is not necessary. Having my wisdom teeth taken out was painful enough LOL. And I'm happy with the way I look. I also have 100% respect for women who choose to change the way they look, surgery or not. It's your body and your choice what you do with it.

Sorry then, enhanced. BTW I would have said 'fake' for an 'enhanced' penis also.

I assume it's a man thing (we say fake between us...without any disrespect because some of us like it that way).

kb.

kingbong it is much nicer to day enhanced. My breasts are enhanced and they do not feel fake to me at all.

Sorry then, enhanced. BTW I would have said 'fake' for an 'enhanced' penis also.

I assume it's a man thing (we say fake between us...without any disrespect because some of us like it that way).

kb.

Men do often tend to say things more directly without taking offence with each other. You have to be a bit more delicate with the ladies.

Whiteman - It may be true that when discussing breasts guys are 'direct' and the ladies 'sensitive', but I can assure you that when discussing penises and penis size, the reverse is true.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Language is always interesting. Personally' date=' I don't like using "enhanced" as it makes it sound like they are better than natural. I don't like "fake" either. They're your breasts and they're real and your own whether you've had surgery or not. I use the term "augmented". I like it because it's neutral. I respect the opinions of others too![/quote']

Yes isn't language interesting. I think enhanced is actually a good description. I think probably most women that have their breasts augmented do so because they feel that they look better or are more appealing. It boils down to their view that they want to improve their appearanece i. e. enhance it. That said, I personally prefer the natural look and think any unnecessary surgery has risk.