Favorite Men's cologne

Hello wonderful ladies of Cerb.

I have very bad taste when it comes to choosing a cologne or aftershave. I would like some feedback ( from the ladies and men) on popular cologne's or aftershaves. I try not to put too much on prior to a rendezvous and realize some ladies prefer men not wear any at all.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks....( I still have a "jug" of High Karate...lol)

Good topic!

I too would like to know what colognes the ladies prefer on a man. Not just talking about an encounter, but in everyday life.

I currently use Jean-Paul Gauthier's "Le Male". I have both the after shave and cologne. I was told by some ladies it is the one that suits me best so far.

I have been using Nautica Voyage for some time. Seem to get a lot of positive feedback on it, as it is not too strong.

Guest **m***e_***al***

• play by givenchy
  • white edition by huge boss
  • l'eau d'Issey miyake (one of the best!!!)
  • polo by ralph lauren (the green or the blue bottle)
  • euphoria for men by Calvin Klein

i think the best scents for men are usually clean/musky scents. There is nothing better than a nice sexy fragrance on a man...makes me just want to pull them nearer to me and smell the nape of their neck. Mmm delicious!

Good luck!

Additional Comments:

oh the new blue noir by Chanel is quite nice as well

I love the smell of a nice cologne, but unfortunately I am sensitive to most scented products, so unless a client wants to watch me blow my nose a few times during the session, probably best not to use too much.

As such, I am not familiar with all the brand names, but I used to like something called Grey Flannel.

Currently I have Calvin Kleins Escape, Euphoria and Truth in my collection. As well I also have Chrome by Azzaro.

Hey.......what about my fail safe.......

Beer and nachos........

or that wonderful smell of mesquite smoked meat after eating at Lone Star....mmmmmm......meat.....

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. I'm throwing out my jugs of High Karate and Electric Shave.....

...I would also like some feedback on Old Spice.....I have so many gift boxes from past birthdays.

Edited by Bendex
spelling

It's funny after many years I don't use a cologne anymore. After a razor smooth shave I like using a balm, which has a very nice scent, not over bearing at all, plus it is good for the skin and I use little but great for the face..

Have been using L'Oreal Men's Expert After Shave Hydrating Balm. Their shaving gel is also good too.

Now if you want great body scent too, taking a shower using Dial Yogurt Nourishing Body wash- I like the "Vanilla Honey" the best, your body gets fully hydrated too, there is Apricot and Almond or Aloe Vera to chose from.

I find that the lighter scent of a fresh balm or body wash can possibly be better then a strong cologne.

Just my thoughts.

I love Creed Millesime Imperial -- not to mention women seem to go totally gaga over it! Wonderful stuff...

At the opposite side of the price spectrum, I have been practically eaten alive wearing Cody's men's Raw Vanilla -- not sure if it is still being made any more.

Touch

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

My all time favorite cologne would be pie (as in the symbol) by Givenchy. Its smells sweet, musky, and very sensual.

I love catching a whiff of that delicious smelling cologne off of a mans neck when giving him a hug or when he's walking past.

Hey.......what about my fail safe.......

Beer and nachos........

I am highly allergic to perfumes so this would be perfect for me antlerman!

I prefer my men to be clean and respectful!

It's funny after many years I don't use a cologne anymore. After a razor smooth shave I like using a balm, which has a very nice scent, not over bearing at all, plus it is good for the skin and I use little but great for the face..

Have been using L'Oreal Men's Expert After Shave Hydrating Balm. Their shaving gel is also good too.

Now if you want great body scent too, taking a shower using Dial Yogurt Nourishing Body wash- I like the "Vanilla Honey" the best, your body gets fully hydrated too, there is Apricot and Almond or Aloe Vera to chose from.

I find that the lighter scent of a fresh balm or body wash can possibly be better then a strong cologne.

Just my thoughts.

I love that body wash, it leaves your skin so soft and smells so nice!

As for colognes, my all time fav is Armani Code, the black bottle! It smells so sexy! If I smell any man walking down the street with it, I just want to stop him and smell him! (NO, I am not crazy, I think!) lol

I probably stopped wearing cologne about 5 yrs ago when I became more aware of persons with alergies. Back then I did have/wear many different kinds and do like them. I never did wear a lot. But I more often wore something from Karl Lagerfeld that was just called 'Lagerfeld'. Not even sure if its around anymore. However, I may need to re-think this approach and have a small supply of the ladies choice.

Posted via Mobile Device

And the OP asking about the feed back on Old Spice, It reminds me of when I was younger, all the guys would where the deoderant, so when I smell a man wearing it now, it reminds me of my high school crush! That's a good thing!!

I also only use body wash like "Old Spice" and had many great comment. If I am going out on a special date with a special someone I wear Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" or David Beckam "Intimately" or "Instinct"

l'eau d'Issey miyake (one of the best!!!)

If you like that, Issey Miyake's Summer scent is absolutely amazing...

My favorite was English Leather... I had lots of luck with the ladies.

I have not been able to find it in years...

I probably stopped wearing cologne about 5 yrs ago when I became more aware of persons with alergies. Back then I did have/wear many different kinds and do like them. I never did wear a lot. But I more often wore something from Karl Lagerfeld that was just called 'Lagerfeld'. Not even sure if its around anymore. However, I may need to re-think this approach and have a small supply of the ladies choice.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, I've seen women go crazy on that "Lagerfeld" -- haven't used it for a while now though.