Girl found dead in Ottawa hotel was one of us.

Guest gagagaga

And of course his scum fuck lawyer is already aiming at an insanity defense. Crazy or not...gives this fucker to me for 5 minutes and i'll show you crazy!!!

Actually, I'm studying forensic psych right now. The number of people who successfully get by as not criminally responsible is very very low. This fucker's odds of skating by aren't great.

My thoughts go out to everyone involved and affected by this tragedy. First Chloe from Toronto found dead in a ditch now this... very very sad,

I don't think clients were involved in either case, usually jealous boyfriends or possessive pimps and managers.

Be careful ladies and get out of any relationship at the first moment you encounter abusive behavior.

Women are so special and deserve only the most immaculate treatment from our male counter parts always.

What a shame...

sad news indeed, some people out there is neveer meant for the society...

please be safe ladies!!

My thoughts go out to everyone involved and affected by this tragedy. First Chloe from Toronto found dead in a ditch now this... very very sad,

I don't think clients were involved in either case, usually jealous boyfriends or possessive pimps and managers.

Be careful ladies and get out of any relationship at the first moment you encounter abusive behavior.

Women are so special and deserve only the most immaculate treatment from our male counter parts always.

What a shame...

What happen to Chloe from Toronto? Have not heard anything.

An extremely sad story, poor girl. Hopefully this will continue to bring awarness to violence against women. :icon_sad:

Stay safe out there.

I can certainly appreciate the emphasis on the awereness on violence against women but it`s also a matter of respecting life as a whole. No one has the right to take a human being`s life and in Canada, there is no punishment harsh enough to ending someone`s life. It`s not just one person`s life that ended but the possibility of generations of lifes and contribution to society.

• Like 1

There is no question that this a is a very sad situation. Many women often find themselves in abusive relationships, with no where to turn.

This thought is just in it's early stages...not sure how it would be handled, or administered. But wouldn't it be great if the CERB community could be a place to turn to for abused women in the industry. We could contribute to a fund that would allow them a way out of an abusive situation and a way to regain their dignity and peace of mind.

If Workman's Comp. can have a fund for those injured @ work, why not this. After all men, if we can afford to hobby, we can afford to help OUR ladies. We could even do fund raisers @ the CERB socials.

Like I said, just some thoughts...

No one has the right to take a human being`s life and in Canada, there is no punishment harsh enough to ending someone`s life. It`s not just one person`s life that ended but the possibility of generations of lifes and contribution to society.

Every life is precious but especially a defenceless young woman's life who would have been a source for many more lives and also crime against defenceless children. No punishment is enough for crimes like this. Our defenceless angles are falling victims to these bastards and in William Russell's example he could be out in 25 years after raping and killing two young innocent defenceless girls. It is disgusting:icon_mad:. When politicians are going to do the right thing and bring back capital punishment for these animals. Caging them for a little while is NOT enough!!!. And the scambag lawyer in this case is now thinking of pleading insanity:icon_mad:. Disgusting. Electric chair is both fair punishment and more importantly acts as deterrence and also eliminates the likelihood of repeat offence (rape,murder) and hence saves innocent lives.

I don't know. I'd actually rather think that being locked up in a prison for life "enjoying" the company of Bubba the 350lb silver-back gorilla in the bottom bunk would be a more satisfying punishment than old sparky.

As emotionally satisfying as it is to wish death and dismemberment on assholes like this, capital punishment doesn't deter, and the evidence has shown that jail terms work. This guy will get a psych review because it's par for the course, go to trial and get locked up. The sooner the better.

I hope I'm wrong but the papers are reporting an "insanity plea" very early so I speculate, and once again I really hope I'm wrong, that there is more to the story that we don't know..... Ie 3 days in the room with him as the owner of the building says... I hope my "speculation" is wrong!

Posted via Mobile Device

This is terrible news, and although she may have been associating with the wrong people, we don't know, and it doesn't matter. I hope the sympathy from the press and the public is the same as it would be if this young lady hadn't been a dancer. No one deserves to lose their life prematurely like that. My regards to her family and friends.

I hope I'm wrong but the papers are reporting an "insanity plea" very early so I speculate, and once again I really hope I'm wrong, that there is more to the story that we don't know..... Ie 3 days in the room with him as the owner of the building says... I hope my "speculation" is wrong!

Posted via Mobile Device

Correct me if I am wrong but I do believe he was receiving room and board in exchange for cleaning the motel rooms. The owner has not been implicated at all.

This whole thing is horrible! It makes me sick to think someone actually thinks they have the right to end another life!

I feel for the people who are left behind, the mothers/fathers and bothers/sisters, etc..... It must be horrible to have to deal with the emotions of loosing a loved one!

As for the idiot who did this, he will be caught and he will be dealt with in a court of law! I just hope they see through his retarded insanity plea!

Let's not mix politics, especially bad politics with this please.

Based on the weapon that they're saying was used, I feel even worse for her.

People should pay for their crime. But, I'd rather see the crime not get committed in the first place. Mandatory minimums and super-jails don't reduce crime in the least. Just ask the Americans.

The real issue here is that a beautiful young woman had her life taken brutally and far too early. For the same kind of tragedy to be avoided in the future, it's going to take a change in mens' attitudes towards women, not a blue vote at the polls.

• Like 2

It is a fact that many of sex offenders are REPEAT offenders. In fact I think that a large percent of those committing violence against women and children are repeat offenders. It is hard to make a human out of a beast and statistics are there. Now I believe if we lock the cage and throw away the key, it is only logical to conclude that we reduce the number of repeat violent offenders (because they won't be walking freely in a human society which they don't belong to) to commit crimes against these innocent victims and hence a lot less victims of violence. A change in mens' attitudes towards women is a great suggestion but until that happens locking them up is the best rsolution in my view.

The victims have no one to defend them when they are being victimized but the criminal dresses in tie and suit appears in court and have all the rights to best possible defence and the best lawyer. If he is found guilty, I hope he gets a life sentence for this because if he gets 10 to 15 with help from his lawyer, then it is statistically quite possible and he will be physically quite capble to take another victim as he will be still in his 40's. I am sure none of us would want even the possibily....As heartless as I may have sounded in my previous post in this thread, it is a fact that I have no mercy for violent offenders especially those using violence against the weak and vunerable (defenceless women, children, the elderly....).

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Hey, on an emotional level, I'm right there with you. I say give me five minutes in a locked room with him then send in the mops.

Statistically, only 1% of paroled offenders end up committing a violent crime. That includes sexual offences. 7% commit a non-violent crime. The aim of the justice system should be to deter crime from happening. If you lock everyone up forever for doing something, you spend an enormous sum of money for an emotional triumph that doesn't actually deter anything.

Again, on a less rational level I'd like to see him drawn and quartered. He deserves to rot for a long time in jail. Rationally, I know doing that for more and more criminals won't stem the tide, which is unfortunate. I'd like my rational and emotional side to agree once in a while.

Statistically, only 1% of paroled offenders end up committing a violent crime. That includes sexual offences. 7% commit a non-violent crime. .

I had no idea!!!!. Are you sure about this statistics? I thought it is much higher than 1 percent!!!. In this case you have a good point if 99% of those paroled rapists murders don't commit rape or murder for the rest of their lives then I guess they deserve a chance. Even though the 1% make thousands more of victims over time but the 99% I guess deserve a second chance in life.

I was a little shocked by the stats too. I think that's the point, though; we don't realize just how uncommon it is that someone reoffends because we are conditioned to focus on the few who do, and the media spoon feed us examples.

Again, emotionally I couldn't care less is this asshole gets rehabilitated or not. But, I know that extending that attitude to everyone doesn't make any good sense.

Anyways, I feel like this is getting close to a thread hijack, and this girl doesn't deserve that. It's unfortunate her family is going to have to deal with the ups and downs of what looks to be a long court case. I don't entirely understand what she was doing living in that motel with the guy for three days.

Agree scribbles definately a thread hijack we have lost focus of our victim. Perhaps a new thread should be started about the legal elements of this case. My thoughts are with this girls family and friends.

My boss once told me that "78 percent of the times percentages are made-up at the moment"... I think he made that up though.