Although we have never met I've realy enjoyed your posts and all your gorgeous pictures. Good luck with all of your future endevours and may all your dreams come true.

Guest tr*****e

We never got the chance to meet, but I sometimes caught myself wishing it would happen when I was looking at your pics! All the best to you and thank you for being part of our little heaven here! :D

Best wishes in your future endeavours! Even if we never got the chance to meet, I always enjoyed your pic..

Well Dorinda. As one of the guys that has been very lucky to meet you on a couple of occasions, believe me the pleasure was all mine!! What a great time! You are a wonderful, sincere, fun and classy lady and will be missed by many.

Take care of yourself and best wishes in your "new life"

Although we have not met, I feel as if I have made a long distance friend. if you ever in my part of the woods, feel free to look me up. We will miss you here for sure, Take care of yourself, Beast wishes for your new endeavor! xoxox

Whaaaaa! Don't leave us!

But if you must, best of luck, lovey!

You will be missed for sure.

Sorry to hear you are retiring. I am so happy that at least I was able to see you once for a couple of hours! I was impatiently waiting for your return. You will be missed by so many! Good luck with your future endeavors.