Screening recommendations

Personally I prefer to contact the reference I have been given directly. As discretion is of the utmost importance and I would not feel comfortable publicly asking a lady to vouch for someone that I wish to visit with (whether in a private area or public part of the board).

Not all companions are reference friendly and some don't bother to screen at all and if I am given the name of one as I reference I will just screen in another method.

• Like 2

Personally I prefer to contact the reference I have been given directly. As discretion is of the utmost importance and I would not feel comfortable publicly asking a lady to vouch for someone that I wish to visit with (whether in a private area or public part of the board).

While I am certainly reference friendly, I agree with Emily. Discretion is extremely important!

Although posting a generic reference in say the SP only area would likely be a time saver some things really do require person to person conversation. I suspect that a post stating that Stevecurious is a good date or God forbid Stevecurious is a bad date would not carry the same weight as it would right from the ladies mouth...sort of speak. We all gain perspective and insight when speaking directly with another person, I believe that the screening process used by the ladies is no different.

At least a really bad reference on a web site would save you some time. If the site said stay away from this guy then you would never bother another SP asking for a reference.

BTW I am talking about a client who is simply rude, cheap or smelly not someone who is potentially dangerous, these guys should be on a black list somewhere.

You've got a good point. The "other" board allows clients to post bad reviews publicly about providers but nothing is there for the provider to report rude or disrespectful clients? It should go both ways.

I actually appreciate the way the current CERB system works. First I think it is important to remember the very personal nature of the meetings we have. Not all go great. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there. So for me I then just wouldn't post a reco.

Secondly, from the ladies standpoint a 'bad' date could mean a variety of things. I think it would be hard to define this and therefore if these are being posted in reference to a client and can see a variety of opinions.

The system now allows me to provide a name of someone who I think is respected and that I'm pretty sure would feel we had a safe and good time. And then the ladies can share as much detail as they need in a relaxed and closed way.

Finally, the current approach does a little more to respect privacy and discretion which is important for me.

My view.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

I actually appreciate the way the current CERB system works. First I think it is important to remember the very personal nature of the meetings we have. Not all go great. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there. So for me I then just wouldn't post a reco.

Secondly, from the ladies standpoint a 'bad' date could mean a variety of things. I think it would be hard to define this and therefore if these are being posted in reference to a client and can see a variety of opinions.

The system now allows me to provide a name of someone who I think is respected and that I'm pretty sure would feel we had a safe and good time. And then the ladies can share as much detail as they need in a relaxed and closed way.

Finally, the current approach does a little more to respect privacy and discretion which is important for me.

My view.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Well said!

Personally I like to keep the "reviews" on the other board where they belong. I am very comfortable with the "recommendations" we have here on Cerb.

Emily

I just wonder how friendly some providers are about giving references to other providers.Mb

I'd like to think that we are all friendly about this practice! But who knows until we are approached :)

I have seen some ladies who require a reference only, and one lady (a real great lady btw) who requires verification (not only reference, but name, phone, email)

The actual process is not that complicated (from my end at least) When verified I believe my reference (another great lady btw) emailed her directly within a day of my request.

My name phone and email, when asked, was given without hesitation (yes I was a little nervous, but this lady has integrity and character)

The reward was getting to meet this great lady, and my willingness to be verified certainly helped establish for lack of a better phrase, a trusting relationship.

But a question for the ladies, for those that require verification, is it advantageous for a guy to get pre verified for an encounter that has yet to be booked. I'm thinking (in my case for example) I plan well in advance. There are some ladies who travel, and at a future date they could be in one of the cities I travel to. Is it better that if I scheduled an encounter that I'm already on their records as verified, or should I wait till a specific date is planned...I'd be interested in knowing

Some thoughts and questions

RG

Additional Comments:

One more thing to add...when you are going to use a lady as a reference, out of common courtesy contact her first and ask permission.

A lady being contacted out of the blue by another lady about a guy she has seen, well she might consider it rude.

Respect works wonders

RG

I was just looking for an easy way to get references in the hands of the SP without a long convoluted process on the part of the SP.

There is. And Emily's website has a link to it, it is called Adult Verification Services. The client has a fair amount of work to do for the setup but once that is done any member SP has access to the clients references. SP join for free.

[i do not now nor have in past ever worked nor associated with AVS]

Excellent additional comment RG. I when asked for a reference have received a message with the name of the lady for e to contact her which I consider not only as you said disrespectful to her but also awkward for both parts. So the ideal thing is for the gentleman to contact the lady whose name he will provide as a reference and ask her to vouch for him with the lady he plans to visit.

Additional Comments:

One more thing to add...when you are going to use a lady as a reference, out of common courtesy contact her first and ask permission.

A lady being contacted out of the blue by another lady about a guy she has seen, well she might consider it rude.

Respect works wonders

RG

I would feel really disappointed if a girl has posted a recommendation about me with a slightest bit of personal information.

The system works right now, why change it?

If you are having trouble seeing some of the girls, get more involved with the post and try and get peoples to know you on the site first!

Some peoples have been on this site for years to build a reputation and it works. I now have no problems with the girls being comfortable to see me, but I have been here for a long time.