Has Jasmine been working there lately?, saw her in Dec

have not met up with her since.

Do you mean Jazy? I saw her posting that she has been there yesterday and today

Dropped by briefly Thursday; Adora on stage-this woman is simply stunning. Her figure is without equal. And, to top that off, she's the sweetest girl in Ottawa. Saw new girl there, tall blonde, late 20's I'm guessing with itty bitties, very attractive. Anyone know her name?

Dropped by briefly Thursday; Adora on stage-this woman is simply stunning. Her figure is without equal. And, to top that off, she's the sweetest girl in Ottawa. Saw new girl there, tall blonde, late 20's I'm guessing with itty bitties, very attractive. Anyone know her name?

Tania maybe?

• Like 1

Anyone know if Adorable will be at Playmate this Monday or this Thursday?

She is my favourite woman at Playmate.

Adora (not Adorable, lol!) is usually there weekdays, so your chances are high if you go in the afternoon. (And don't get me wrong, she is indeed adorable.)

• Like 1

was in late last week during the day at playmate. and saw a cute blond girl, Scarlette. Normally works nights at pigals. GND type, very easy to talk to, and great dances

Does anyone know where Martia has gone to? She broke her ankle in December. I was in touch with her over Christmas and she said that she planned to be back at Playmate by the end of January but I haven't seen her there.

Does anyone know where Martia has gone to? She broke her ankle in December. I was in touch with her over Christmas and she said that she planned to be back at Playmate by the end of January but I haven't seen her there.

If she broke her ankle in December, I can't see her being healed in one month. She must've been overoptimistic.

Does this older French gal still visit the mate.

I used to see her at Barbs but I lost track of her.

She was great in the champagne room but I heard she got married and only works part time.

Has anyone seen Adora or Foxxy!

I want to tomorrow during the day.

Gotta love these two huge huge fake boobs!

Adora is almost always there.

I haven't been to the Playmate for a few years and was wondering if the SC continue to entertain clients on the 2nd floor?

• Like 1

I haven't been to the Playmate for a few years and was wondering if the SC continue to entertain clients on the 2nd floor?

If you're talking about Suite 300, it's still there. Don't know how much relationship it has with the stripclub itself though.

Although I don't venture out there too often, it's just not convient in terms of location. I recently ended up there for a drink and let me tell you. Mia is worth the trip.

Officially, they're two independent establishments in the same building. But you can definitely meet a friend at one and visit the other with her.

Has anyone seen Adora or Foxxy!

I want to tomorrow during the day.

Gotta love these two huge huge fake boobs!

I am normally not a fan of fake boobs, but Adora is so incredibly sexy that I can easily overlook them.

There's a new blonde at PM: Chasta. She's really hot, especially in the CR.

Also there yesterday afternoon (Wednesday): Candy, Delicious, Chloe, Anika, Loanna, Ashley, and a few others.

• Like 7