A brief report of yesterday (friday) evening's ladies at the Playmate:

Adora, Alexia, Ashley, Candy, Chloe, Christina, Devon, Heaven, Juicy, Kila, Madison, Marie, Maya, Morena, Portia, Serenity, Stella, Summer, Trish, and a few others.

is that the same Madison that also work s at both pigale s and bare fax....if so when does she work bec I sure miss her

Roughrider, I think you're talking about the Madison who was originally named Bailey at those clubs. The tall and slim one, with large tatoos (like wings on her back and paws above her boobs) and beautiful eyes, right? If so, no, it's not the same Madison. The Madison at Playmate is a shorter blue-eyed platinum blonde.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I haven't been there for a while. Has anyone seen Carina (middle eastern-spanish) works daytime and done by 7pm? Is she still around? If yes, what days can I find her?

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi guys,

I haven't been there for a while. Has anyone seen Carina (middle eastern-spanish) works daytime and done by 7pm? Is she still around? If yes, what days can I find her?

Thanks so much in advance.

I know her, she has a stunning face with full lips.

No, she is semi-retired due to school / work. Only comes in once every week or two, as of a while ago.

Was scrolling through posts and saw the thread on "playmate " and it brought back some great memories.

A number of years ago I met a dancer at a strip club here in St John's we had a great night in and out of the champagne room and when the bar closed we went out to eat and played a little. She was from Ottawa and at that time I was traveling to Ottawa fairly often and she suggested that I come see her at Playmates the next time I was in Ottawa.

A few weeks later I was in Ottawa so I dropped by playmates... we had another great night in the club and she came back to my hotel with me... in fact I was in town the whole week so for the next 3 evening we got together ... one night we went to a movie the rest just to some nice restaurants and back to the hotel... it really was a great week. I don't remember the name she danced under.

Yea... real nice memories

• Like 2

A few weeks later I was in Ottawa so I dropped by playmates... we had another great night in the club and she came back to my hotel with me... in fact I was in town the whole week so for the next 3 evening we got together ... one night we went to a movie the rest just to some nice restaurants and back to the hotel... it really was a great week. I don't remember the name she danced under.

Yea... real nice memories

Aren't those just the best memories, when you can't even remember her name anymore? :icon_wink:

Aren't those just the best memories, when you can't even remember her name anymore? :icon_wink:

I do remember her real name.... but for discretion reasons I did not say.

Ah yes, but he remembers the "fun" parts that really count.

Trying to build my own memory bank for when I am put out to pasture some day:)

Not to take the thread in a different direction but GREAT story ICE4FUN. So many great ladies in this community but is extra special when something like that happens.

• Like 2

I was in this afternoon and had some dances with a few women:

Candy - a black dancer with glasses, nice rack, very sensual

Vixen - Blonde frizzy hair, slim, sexy and sensual

Angela - Brunette, long black hair, french, in her 20's. Beautiful face and eyes. Very nice slim body. Very Sensual. My favourite of the group.

There was a blonde dancer I was talking to, I think she has been dancing there a while. Nice fake tits, slim body, some plastic surgery on her lips I think. She said she lives in Toronto now but comes back to town from time to time. Really nice body, but didn't get a dance with her.

• Like 2

There was a blonde dancer I was talking to, I think she has been dancing there a while. Nice fake tits, slim body, some plastic surgery on her lips I think. She said she lives in Toronto now but comes back to town from time to time. Really nice body, but didn't get a dance with her.

Could that have been Annika? Description sort of sounds like her and the fact that this dancer is "in Toronto" would explain why Annika doesn't seem to have been at the 'Mate much lately. On the other hand, "slim body".....well, maybe not....though Annika is not as full-figured as, say, Foxy.....who has not been seen much lately either. Perhaps they moved to Toronto together.

Very rare weekend visit to The Mate, this time. It was an afternoon trip, and the place was pretty quiet. There were only two girls and two guys when we got there. One of the girls there was named Martia (Mar-Tia), a short exotic mixed latina, maybe 5'2", 110 lbs. She's somewhere between a spinner and curvy, fitting neither description entirely well. Cute GND-looks, nice pointy nipples (might have been the temperature inside). She was awesomely fun in the CR. I'd never seen this girl before, but she says she works both weekends and weekdays. I highly recommend her.

Hey guys,

Been going to the playmate alot recently and never have been able to have this "going upstairs or the back" even when inquiring about meeting up later. Cna someone PM me or reply to this thread with a story of how to do it?

Hey guys,

Been going to the playmate alot recently and never have been able to have this "going upstairs or the back" even when inquiring about meeting up later. Cna someone PM me or reply to this thread with a story of how to do it?

I'd be interested in knowing the procedures too.

I would say I have been asked a couple of times by the ladies if I was interested in going upstairs. My impression is that not all ladies partake, but some do. I think you could ask, if interested to any lady and they will answer.

Seems there is a room rental fee and a lady fee.

I would say I have been asked a couple of times by the ladies if I was interested in going upstairs. My impression is that not all ladies partake, but some do. I think you could ask, if interested to any lady and they will answer.

Seems there is a room rental fee and a lady fee.

Well, that's understood, I'm thinking more along the lines of how one takes a lady upstairs, is it done after her shift, or during her shift? Who and how do you pay the room fee to? Etc.

Guest **n****er

During shift.

There is an attendant who will take room payment and assign the room.

Most of the ladies WILL go upstairs with you if they know you but it's ridiculously expensive.....meaning your wallet would rather a reputable SP.

I've been asked dozens of times but just can't justify a dark, cramped room with no shower facilities, no bed and a hefty price tag attached.

But if you're in the mood just ask the lady you're with. Chances are she'll be game.

Sounds to me like not only would one be better off seeing an SP but I think seeing a MP should also be considered before the "trip upstairs"!

Just a reminder that at this time FS in or solicited in a gentlemans club is still very much illegal. We do not discuss illegal activities on cerb please.

• Like 1

Didn't the Supreme Court strike down these laws?

"In striking down laws prohibiting brothels, living on the avails of prostitution and communicating in public with clients, the top court ruled Friday that the laws were over-broad and "grossly disproportionate.""

Supreme Court strikes down Canada's prostitution laws - Politics - CBC News