Parliament has 1 year to bring in new law as Criminal Code provisions remain in place. During that time all current laws STAND! (Read the fine print people!)

• Like 1

Why revisit the rules? When the laws are rewritten, whatever is deemed illegal will still be outside of what can be discussed here, and if what is illegal today isn't illegal at that point, it won't go against CERB rules to discuss it anymore, as it will no longer be illegal.

• Like 2

Sorry, never quite sure of the line on some of these issues, since I thought incalls were technically illegal and those seem to be pretty broadly discussed in here.

Just a reminder that at this time FS in or solicited in a gentlemans club is still very much illegal. We do not discuss illegal activities on cerb please.

Why revisit the rules? When the laws are rewritten, whatever is deemed illegal will still be outside of what can be discussed here, and if what is illegal today isn't illegal at that point, it won't go against CERB rules to discuss it anymore, as it will no longer be illegal.

Thank you, you said that a lot more polite then I would have.

Sorry, never quite sure of the line on some of these issues, since I thought incalls were technically illegal and those seem to be pretty broadly discussed in here.

Here is the deal. Incalls are not illegal but common bawdy house's (Brothels) are. What makes a "Common Bawdy House" is a place frequently used for the purpose of prostitution. Some examples of this make it illegal and legal and yes it is a fine line.

For example. A lady rents a hotel room and does ONE call in this room. Technically it is a incall but it is not a common bawdy house.

Where the law seams to take interest in is...

1. a brothel (Commercial units)
  2. houses / apartments with high traffic that get complaints from neighbors
  3. houses / apartments with multiple ladies that get complaints from neighbors.
  4. spa's offering more then a happy ending
  5. stripclubs offering anything other then naked dancing
  6. anything that has ties to drugs
  7. sex slavery (Asian and European fs massage spa's for instance are at the top of the police hit lists usually in most cities and are often being investigated)

Police know that the ladies are more safe working in groups in a in-call situation. They don't want to see pimps, drugs, slavery, etc... and no one should want the ladies to have to work in conditions that make it unsafe.

Properly run brothels / co-ops would be the safest but the flip side is all the morality issues and public outcry and nuisance complaints and these people usually have louder voices as most people in this industry wish to keep it private and will often never voice a public opinion. The internet is changing that!

An apartment with LOW traffic (1 to 3 ladies all working indie as a co-op and looking out for each other and not profiting from one another) from the same location rarely gets noticed .... but ... if the neighbors complain (traffic, drugs, unwanted individuals hanging around, pimps, etc..) the police will investigate and it is a lot easier for them to prove it is a common bawdy house when more then one lady is working from it so the police can shut these small operations down easy in neighbors complain.

The police must investigate and be able to prove that it is a common bawdy house and that is REALLY hard for them to do with just one or two low volume ladies working indie from a house or apartment.

Again... this is a much more safe way to work for the ladies we do allow them to advertise in-calls available and we just assume they are renting a different hotel room for each call and doing it all 100% legally!

• Like 2

Thanks Mod, was aware of the distinction, but wasn't aware of the assumption. lol

and we just assume they are renting a different hotel room for each call and doing it all 100% legally!

I haven't been to the 'Mate since the Eighties , but I heard that Zsa Zsa from the Fax is there now and goes by the name of Adora, I'm nucking futz about that girl, anyone know when she works ?

I'll never forget our last conversation so many years ago at the Fax...

Me: " I love you so much, I could never live without you"

Zsa Zsa: " Is that you or the beer talking ?"

Me: " It's me talking to the beer."

• Like 2

Remember Jessica? Is she still around? Brunette spinner with glasses.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think it's been mentioned that that Jessica was later working at Barefax. But not sure if that she's still working there now.

Hey guys my favorite ebony girl Lisa will be at Playmate tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday night.

Very slim, cute and outgoing

• Like 2

Hey guys my favorite ebony girl Lisa will be at Playmate tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday night.

Very slim, cute and outgoing

Is she the same Lisa that also does massage?

• Like 1

Remember Jessica? Is she still around? Brunette spinner with glasses.

Posted via Mobile Device

Jessica was sighted at the Fax late last night.

Man I really would like to see Jessica again. Does anyone know if she works during the day at the Fax? any info would be much appreciated. Thx

I finally made it to the 'Mate , and as I crossed the bridge to Vanier I passed this gorgeous looking girl hitchhiking and took it as a sign that I had entered the promised land or sumthin, I was hightly tempted to turn around and pick her up but i was a man on a mission this Friday afternoon to find Adora, who i learned here used to dance at the Fax under the name Zsa Zsa, my timing was great cuz she was on stage when I arrived, but I got shanghaied by a beautiful Native looking Quebecoise girl who chatted me up for awhile, then left, Adora must have noticed me staring and came over, she was looking just as I remembered, huge tits and long thick black hair, but as I got a better look at her and started asking her questions, I began to think she was not the same girl from the Fax...did she have plasitc surgery ? I then realized the girl from the Fax i remember must not have been named Zsa Zsa, but I could have sworn she had a double name like that, like Gigi or sumthin..anyways I was kind of let down and decided to head for Pigale's and the roast beef buffet and hope for a Bella/Jezebel sighting. The girls at the Mate seemed interesting though,It's been 30 years since my last visit but I don't plan on waiting that long for my next, the girls looked too tempting so , like Arnold says:"I'll be back."

Edited by Jack2000

Anyone see Vegas at The Playmate recently? Absolutely gorgeous blonde with a killer body, some tattoos and piercings. Amazing in the champagne rooms and watching a movie upstairs.

Only been to the mate a few times in the lat year but haven't seen her.