I think Sol at Playmate mentioned she had latin roots also.

Bandit

Still... I can't imagine anyone describing the Sol from Pigale as black, or even mulatto. She's tanned, sure, but not black. And your description of the Playmate's Sol (very aggressive and might be an itinerant) is pretty much the opposite of my experience with Sol at Pigale.

But hey... I've been known to be wrong.

There was a girl named Vegas and another tall curvy friend of hers at BareFax last week.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Wondering if this is the Vegas who has been frequenting the 'Mate in recent months. I'm aware that the Vegas I'm referring to here has danced at the 'Fax in the past (and maybe even at Barb's in the distant past and perhaps sometimes at Pigale).

Kilt Boy, do you recall if this Vegas (the one you saw at the 'Fax) was a blonde or partially blonde, fairly heavily inked lady of roughly average height with "bolt-ons" ?

Wondering if this is the Vegas who has been frequenting the 'Mate in recent months. I'm aware that the Vegas I'm referring to here has danced at the 'Fax in the past (and maybe even at Barb's in the distant past and perhaps sometimes at Pigale).

Kilt Boy, do you recall if this Vegas (the one you saw at the 'Fax) was a blonde or partially blonde, fairly heavily inked lady of roughly average height with "bolt-ons" ?

Sounds the same. This was last Wednesday in the afternoon. They were both heavily marketing the duo and agressive in the approach. Probably because I was one of only six guys in the place. I had my regulars to keep me busy, though.
  • Like 1

Yes, I saw her at Barefax last Thursday and I can confirm it's the one from Playmate.

I didn't recognize her friend though.

• Like 1

Yes, I saw her at Barefax last Thursday and I can confirm it's the one from Playmate.

I didn't recognize her friend though.

Thanks for the confirmation, rocky. Appreciate the intel! And as well am grateful for Kilt Boy's mention of this to begin with.

Have found Vegas to be rather difficult to keep track of, although she has told me in the past that she would sometimes be at the 'Mate early in the week and at Pigale later that same week but this was some time ago. She seemingly has not been at the 'Mate for a while but perhaps she's splitting her attendance between BareFax and the 'Mate.

Despite my reservations about the 'grand staircase', 'stairway to heaven' configuration of the 'Fax, maybe I should drop by York St. this week hoping for a Vegas sighting. At the very least I imagine I'll have some chance of encountering a kilt-clad Frank Zappa aficionado.

• Like 1

At the very least I imagine I'll have some chance of encountering a kilt-clad Frank Zappa aficionado.

It could happen.

I plan to be there Thursday afternoon for the Second Thanksgiving Customer Appreciation thingy.

Anyone else?

At the 'Fax?

I guess it's partly my fault that the Vegas discussion has kinda hijacked this 'Playmate?' thread and I'm wondering if it is morphing into discussion of goings-on at the 'Fax. My apologies, but it did concern a dancer associated with both venues.

Or is the "Thanksgiving Customer Appreciation thingy" at the 'Mate? I'm assuming it's at the 'Fax.

Briefly stopped by the 'Mate on Wednesday (12/13) afternoon and found a typically larger than usual crowd as it was buffet day.

Regulars Ashley and Candy were present as ever, as well as Delicious.

Thought Lena looked especially good, but didn't get the chance to see her on stage.

A really, really quiet Tuesday (12/19) afternoon at the PM. From about 2:00 until 3:30 there were only 3 dancers in the club - Ashley, Mia and Delicious. Have rarely seen any local SC this subdued, although Delicious said that Tuesday/Thursday afternoons tend to be the slowest at the 'Mate.

A really, really quiet Tuesday (12/19) afternoon at the PM. From about 2:00 until 3:30 there were only 3 dancers in the club - Ashley, Mia and Delicious. Have rarely seen any local SC this subdued, although Delicious said that Tuesday/Thursday afternoons tend to be the slowest at the 'Mate.

Wow..that would be quiet. No Lana, Candy, Ruby, Dria?

I know that the last standard work day before Christmas is a crazy afternoon/evening at Pigale in which traditionally a lot of construction workers and trades guys head to Pigale for an afternoon of drinking. A number of girls I've spoken to dread it as the guys get more demanding in the CR due to lots of alcohol consumption

Wow..that would be quiet. No Lana, Candy, Ruby, Dria?

From about 2:00ish until roughly 3:30 only Ashley, Mia and Delicious were observed by me.

Probably the first time I've been there in the afternoon when Candy did not appear to be present - she seems to be very regular (as is Ashley) on weekday afternoons.

About a month since there have been any reports re the scene at the 'Mate.

Has anyone here ventured down the Montreal Rd. to 175 recently?

Especially interested to know if Adora and/or Vegas have returned from pre-holiday season vacations, but always interested to hear reports about the general situation at the PM.

About a month since there have been any reports re the scene at the 'Mate.

Has anyone here ventured down the Montreal Rd. to 175 recently?

Especially interested to know if Adora and/or Vegas have returned from pre-holiday season vacations, but always interested to hear reports about the general situation at the PM.

The last time I went was right after new year's eve. Adora was back. Ask her about her trip. It's always interesting to hear the stories of her travels.

Other than that, everything was business as usual.

• Like 2

Dropped into the PM about 2:15 or so Friday afternoon (1/26) and found the club to be reasonably busy - certainly a lot more active than my last Tuesday afternoon visit.

Ashley, Elena, Delicious and a number of ladies unknown to me (a few I don't think I've ever seen there - transplants from Tease Inc.?) were observed and there seemed to be fairly steady traffic to the CR. I'm pretty sure Sol and Lana were there. Martia too, I think.

Didn't notice Adora or Candy.

A very striking, curvy, inked ebony dancer was notable, at least to my eye.

After many attempts my patience finally was rewarded with a sighting of the lovely Vegas, looking exceptional in a nice bright red one-piece. Always a real pleasure to encounter Vegas at the 'Mate.

• Like 2

Again stopped by the PM club on a Friday afternoon (2/2). The atmosphere was considerably more subdued than a week ago - not really dead but quite a contrast to last week. Probably 6-8 patrons present at around 2:45. Moderate traffic to the CR during the the time I was present.

Ashley, Candy, Mia, Adora, Delicious, Lana, Sarah and possibly Riley(?) were present along with a few others not known to me.

• Like 1