I came across this ad on Kijiji, just wondering if anyone has any info on her service.

Thanks

Warming B2B Massage for men by Asia.. 30min or 60min located in dartmouth.open 7am-11pm on site parking call or text 902 700 4565..

1 hour ago, Lookingfor said:

I text the number and it is Body to Body she said opens at 4pm and depending on how busy she is, is when she closes price is ....

I think you should remove the pricing, violates the rules and also doesn't match the prices I was quoted. Prices can vary depending on person, time of day, time of month, services or any number of variables. Let the lady quote prices to those who ask. 

Also it is being posted under an account on kijiji named "Donnie",  so between that and the wording of the ad, it gave me a super hinky feeling...

43 minutes ago, Barney said:

Red Flag Donnie probably the money man .

Not sure why the presence of a "money man"/ manager(or other term) should be considered a red flag.

Many ladies(including some here) use middle men(or women). Not all of them are bad, abusive and exploitive.

There maybe good reasons to avoid that particular SP/MA, but I hope it's more than just a management issue.

If you keep an eye on "Donnie"'s kijiji post history, you might come across peculiar things once in a while, like postings of screenshots of her chats with prospective clients, or various ramblings. That put a damper on my enthusiasm.

My interactions with her turned more or less coherent, and as someone mentioned above, rates can vary wildly, from normal to much lower. 

She don't share photos either. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:36 AM, Greenteal said:

Not sure why the presence of a "money man"/ manager(or other term) should be considered a red flag.

Many ladies(including some here) use middle men(or women). Not all of them are bad, abusive and exploitive.

There maybe good reasons to avoid that particular SP/MA, but I hope it's more than just a management issue.

When I started many years ago I had no idea how  to write an ad , screen or present myself properly . I don’t consider I was ever managed. I paid a friend to do these things while I learned. 

Assuedly I was never exploited or forced in any way . As soon  as I learned the ropes I was on my own and thankful for the help I received. We still have dinner once in awhile and talk about the good old Days ! 😊

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Katherine said:

When I started many years ago I had no idea how  to write an ad , screen or present myself properly . I don’t consider I was ever managed. I paid a friend to do these things while I learned. 

Assuedly I was never exploited or forced in any way . As soon  as I learned the ropes I was on my own and thankful for the help I received. We still have dinner once in awhile and talk about the good old Days ! 😊

I remember the "golden age" when newspaper classifieds were the most efficient way to advertise. In many places, it was nearly impossible for true indies to post ads unless they paid some kind of admin/protection fee to whoever controlled the market in that area.

Thanks to the internet, it's much easier for independant women to advertise and communicate privately. Procurers/managers still try to muscle themselves in the business, but don't have the same tight grip they used to.