I am afraid that I may have been accidentally blocked

I can’t seem to connect with a lady who I have seen on many occasions. She is well reviewed for good reason.  I see her as one of the citys’ gems. We have always had great chemistry and every encounter had felt like a precious lovers’ reunion. Lots of laughter and catch up discussions of life experiences were had.

She told me excitedly that she looked forward to seeing me again when I am back in town again. Her responses in the past were very prompt and friendly but she has not responded to my inquiries this past week. She is still advertising so something is not quite right. 

I have heard of people being blocked for being offensive or any reason at all. I truly believe that the ability to stop seeing anyone is truly a ladys’ right. 

But it is just that I could not imagine what I could have possibly done to trigger being blocked. It truly pains me to think that I may have done something offensive because if I did I would like to be able to set things right. 

She has told me that she has had to block quite a few people who have been behaving disrespectfully. I am fearful that it is also possible that I may have been mistakenly put on a blocked list. It is so easy to tap the wrong thing on these new phones! My texts may not have even gotten through to her.

Anyway, I really think she is special and would greatly like to hear how best to get pass this difficult situation. 

Any suggestions on the right thing to do here?

The best would be to move on. Without necessarily being disrespectful, you may have accidently stepped in her private space and made her uncomfortable. If that's the case, trying to contact her will make things more awkward.

When a women says she often block men, it's sometimes a hint you'll be next.

It could be "accidental" but rarely it's the case.

Does she have any other methods of contact? Email perhaps? You can pm her here if she is a member or send a message on twitter if she has an account there. 

If you do decide to try another method of contact though, I'd only try one attempt. Greenteal is correct in that it may actually have been intentional and continued attempts may only serve to make her wary of you.

There isn't much more you can do. Moving on may be your only option after that.

I think it would be fair to try one attempt from a new number like a texting app but be clear and honest who you are in your msg to her. Include a pic even (of your face). If she responds go from there if not move on.

Be careful not to let this "chemistry" you feel cloud things.  I've learned the hard way that a lot of providers do an amazing job making you feel special, when in reality, you are just another client that is easily replaced.  Thinking you are special or the provider remembers you/actually desires to see you is a thought process you should try to eliminate.

Also, keep in mind the time of year.  Maybe she is only working certain hours and knows you request certain times and it's not a fit right now.  Could be many, many variables. 

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Like 2

I agree with Leviathan31. Sometimes the ‘chemistry’ between the client and the SP might get blurry for either one of you and one must decide when it is right to stop spending time with each other. If it is just a misunderstanding and they accidentally hit the wrong button hopefully it can be resolved.  If you do try other means of getting in touch with her by email,  a private message on Twitter if she has an account, or a message here if she is a member,  then I agree to only try once.  

Personal experience, texting from another number stating it’s you, sounds creepy.. but just to have a peace of mind, see if she replies, if she does. Don’t reply, she bloc ked you. & if she’s posting and you tried numerous times she’s avoiding you. & consistency of texting also makes it like a “relationship” when it should be straight forward. She’ll get a hold of you, 🙂

• Like 1

All the advice posted here sounds great, however, I personally wouldn't try from a texting app since most SP indicate they don't reply to this method of communication. I would try via email or other social media such as twitter.

If she is advertising at the same time you have been trying to contact her and your using the method of contact from the ads then I would suggest she has decided not to see you.  It does not really matter why she may have made that decision. Think of it this way if you regularly booked with her when you are in town and you decide to see someone else there is no expectations that you have to explain it to her and she has no right to contact you and ask why.

The ads you are seeing does not necessarily mean she is working (depending on the ad) some ladies have standard ads that run continually.  So if for some reason she has not checked her messages then at some point she will and if there is nothing wrong you will hear from her.

So bottom line move along if she responds in a few days great if not book with one of the other great ladies in Halifax.

Just my Opinion 

Hoji2, the above responses are reasonable. There could be a reason for no response from her, but there may be nothing to worry about either... It's really hard to say.  I would have to agree, but then disagree with some of the responses. Every Sp is different in many ways, and runs her business differently. With that being said, example with myself... this last week has been very busy for me, trying to finish up decorating, shopping for Christmas, and just getting things done around the house that has needed to get done. So, I have taken this whole week off, not keeping up with my Emails, Texts, and Inquires. Of course, I'm not Ignoring anyone but I can't carry my phone around at all times, and keep on top of everything, try to do my things that need to get done. Sometimes, some need to remember that "Sp's have a life outside of Hosting". Since I've taken the week off, ones that I can respond back to, I will.. of course, but ones I can't respond back to.. well, I'll have to wait until I'm contacted again by them. Another thing is an Emails can go into the "Junk/Spam". I've just noticed that I had Emails in my "Junk/Spam", not really thinking to check them on a regular basis. Of course, I feel bad now, for not circling and replying back at that time. Things happen all the time, not being Intentional. 

This is my Opinion and only my Opinion. I know exactly what you mean by, having Great Chemistry. Yes, Encounters can "Almost" be like having "A Precious Love Affair", and it is... in a way of saying.   Always keeping that "Line Between Sp and Client"... which is very important. As long as that "Line" is kept... Two people can have... Awesome Ecounters. Having the Chemistry, Creating the Laughter, Catch Up Discussions, just "Simply Enjoying Each Others Company", doesn't happen with "Every Single Client". Yes, of course, all Clients are Great but, sometimes there are "The Really Great" Client, that just Simply Feels like... "Friends/Lovers"... I think some of us ... "Sp's and Hobbyists" ... has experienced that. 

Yes, we do Block some for different reasons, due to being "Offensive,Ruid,Explict, just Plain Ass Holes".. Inwhich they Deserve to be. If there was conversation about her having to Block some.. Doesn't mean that "You Are Next", I'm thinking it was just conversation being brought up. If I needed to "Stop Seeing A Client", Due to my private space, being uncomfortable  together, or if I felt "Deep Feelings" were starting to be felt.. I Discussed and Explained to them, in person. 

I so need to Disagree though with.. "Just Another Client,Easily Replaced,Thinking You're Special and Remembers You"... All Sp's are different.... There are the Really Great Clients/Hobbyiest that are "Special",Your not just Another Client, Your Not Easily Replaced,and You are Remembered". That's me and my opinion though... we are all "Different" in many ways, Remember. 

Texting from "Another Number", Example "App Number", is Creepy, I agree. I don't like App Numbers, and don't respond if I'm aware that it's an App Number, or Private Number. 

Some do have their "Ads on Auto Repost" Daily. 

Advice to great, but only you really knows what or how to deal with it. Personally, don't Jump to Conclusions, as no response could be for many different reasons, and nothing to do with you at all. Contact her again a few more times, then give it time. If your blocked then there is no harm in, trying a few more times. Remember though, You may have nothing to worry about either. Give it time, after a few more tries.

I don't know, does she live alone.. If so, maybe send her a Christmas Card... Wishing her "A Merry Xmas and Happy Safe New Year", and maybe stating that you'll Love To Catch Up. That's just a Thought though... Depending on her Circumstances too. Personally, I wouldn't think anything Negative with that. 

I know what you mean by if something did happen, that you would want to make it right. I would say, just try your Best, and if still nothing... then at least you tried your best.

Advice is wonderful, but I think only You can know what to do or what to think.... Remember don't jump to conclusions.... and if it is a Negative Outcome... Well, at least you tried your best... "Within Readon and Limitations" ... I wish you Luck .. 

Katie xoxo's 👄  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, katie said:

Hoji2, the above responses are reasonable. There could be a reason for no response from her, but there may be nothing to worry about either... It's really hard to say.  I would have to agree, but then disagree with some of the responses. Every Sp is different in many ways, and runs her business differently. With that being said, example with myself... this last week has been very busy for me, trying to finish up decorating, shopping for Christmas, and just getting things done around the house that has needed to get done. So, I have taken this whole week off, not keeping up with my Emails, Texts, and Inquires. Of course, I'm not Ignoring anyone but I can't carry my phone around at all times, and keep on top of everything, try to do my things that need to get done. Sometimes, some need to remember that "Sp's have a life outside of Hosting". Since I've taken the week off, ones that I can respond back to, I will.. of course, but ones I can't respond back to.. well, I'll have to wait until I'm contacted again by them. Another thing is an Emails can go into the "Junk/Spam". I've just noticed that I had Emails in my "Junk/Spam", not really thinking to check them on a regular basis. Of course, I feel bad now, for not circling and replying back at that time. Things happen all the time, not being Intentional. 

This is my Opinion and only my Opinion. I know exactly what you mean by, having Great Chemistry. Yes, Encounters can "Almost" be like having "A Precious Love Affair", and it is... in a way of saying.   Always keeping that "Line Between Sp and Client"... which is very important. As long as that "Line" is kept... Two people can have... Awesome Ecounters. Having the Chemistry, Creating the Laughter, Catch Up Discussions, just "Simply Enjoying Each Others Company", doesn't happen with "Every Single Client". Yes, of course, all Clients are Great but, sometimes there are "The Really Great" Client, that just Simply Feels like... "Friends/Lovers"... I think some of us ... "Sp's and Hobbyists" ... has experienced that. 

Yes, we do Block some for different reasons, due to being "Offensive,Ruid,Explict, just Plain Ass Holes".. Inwhich they Deserve to be. If there was conversation about her having to Block some.. Doesn't mean that "You Are Next", I'm thinking it was just conversation being brought up. If I needed to "Stop Seeing A Client", Due to my private space, being uncomfortable  together, or if I felt "Deep Feelings" were starting to be felt.. I Discussed and Explained to them, in person. 

I so need to Disagree though with.. "Just Another Client,Easily Replaced,Thinking You're Special and Remembers You"... All Sp's are different.... There are the Really Great Clients/Hobbyiest that are "Special",Your not just Another Client, Your Not Easily Replaced,and You are Remembered". That's me and my opinion though... we are all "Different" in many ways, Remember. 

Texting from "Another Number", Example "App Number", is Creepy, I agree. I don't like App Numbers, and don't respond if I'm aware that it's an App Number, or Private Number. 

Some do have their "Ads on Auto Repost" Daily. 

Advice to great, but only you really knows what or how to deal with it. Personally, don't Jump to Conclusions, as no response could be for many different reasons, and nothing to do with you at all. Contact her again a few more times, then give it time. If your blocked then there is no harm in, trying a few more times. Remember though, You may have nothing to worry about either. Give it time, after a few more tries.

I don't know, does she live alone.. If so, maybe send her a Christmas Card... Wishing her "A Merry Xmas and Happy Safe New Year", and maybe stating that you'll Love To Catch Up. That's just a Thought though... Depending on her Circumstances too. Personally, I wouldn't think anything Negative with that. 

I know what you mean by if something did happen, that you would want to make it right. I would say, just try your Best, and if still nothing... then at least you tried your best.

Advice is wonderful, but I think only You can know what to do or what to think.... Remember don't jump to conclusions.... and if it is a Negative Outcome... Well, at least you tried your best... "Within Readon and Limitations" ... I wish you Luck .. 

Katie xoxo's 👄  

Ok course you could Just message Katie for a booking and then everything will seem right in the world.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Leviathan31 said:

Be careful not to let this "chemistry" you feel cloud things.  I've learned the hard way that a lot of providers do an amazing job making you feel special, when in reality, you are just another client that is easily replaced.  Thinking you are special or the provider remembers you/actually desires to see you is a thought process you should try to eliminate.

Also, keep in mind the time of year.  Maybe she is only working certain hours and knows you request certain times and it's not a fit right now.  Could be many, many variables. 

Ladies, no slight meant at all.  You are all fantastic, but Leviathan31 is 100% correct.  We must all keep in mind this is a business and business is business.  

I truly appreciate what you ladies provide but I have seen other fellows get way too attached too ladies and they learned the hard way that while we can all be friendly and even flirtatious it all comes to end when the bell rings.  

• Like 1

Was your inquiry about making a serious reservation, or simply to chit-chat? If you have sent her a few emails in order to "keep in touch" without the intent to book, it might explain why she is now ignoring your messages. While it's ok for an established client to say hi once in a while, regular unpaid correspondence is generally seen as an overstep of boundaries. 

Although I get the point of sending a "testing" text from a different phone number, in my personal perspective as a provider it is never a good idea to play this kind of game. It is a consent issue. An interesting alternative would be to send her an Amazon Canada gift card. Once the card is redeemed you should get a notification, and she may respond back with a thank you.  She will probably be more open to a discussion if she feels that you value her time between sessions. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ice4fun said:

Ok course you could Just message Katie for a booking and then everything will seem right in the world.

Mmmm, that sounds almost like a bit of Sarcasm. Although, I may be mistaken,and if so, please correct me.... 

3 hours ago, katie said:

Mmmm, that sounds almost like a bit of Sarcasm. Although, I may be mistaken,and if so, please correct me.... 

Certainly not ... I was just jokingly suggesting that rather than worry about being blocked see someone else and suggesting you.  If I offended you I certainly apologize it was not my intention.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:00 AM, hoji2 said:

We have always had great chemistry and every encounter had felt like a precious lovers’ reunion.

When you walk through her door, or she through yours, you enter Wonderland. You paid for this Wonderland, just remember that. What you see, what you hear, what you smell, what you touch, what you feel; it is all an illusion. Some are better at the illusion than others, but no matter how real it feels, remember that it is always an illusion. If you cannot keep the reality and the illusion separate, this is not the hobby for you.

The Matrix can be whatever you want it to be, but leave it in Wonderland.

Yours,

Morpheus

PS: And always look our for Agent Smith!

Edited by KevinForsythe

I am overwhelmed by the kind regard that you have all put forward.  

Thank-you

I think it is wise after all to let the matter go.  

We are all subject to more than enough pain in this short period of existence.  I would only cause her unnecessary stress if I inquired once again. Something must have happened to trigger a response and it would be selfish of me to cause further harm, justified or otherwise, to satisfy my curiosity.  

It is shameful for me to simply walk away from a bad feeling that I may have inflicted but I am of course hopeful that it was simply an error that resulted in my being blocked. 

It may seem like an unfair circumstance but accidents do happen or God forbid, There may be a horrible aspect of my persona unbeknownst to me. 

This is a new experience for me. I have always maintained respectful relations throughout my life and I have valued each and every one of them deeply. 

I have found the delightful openness of the ladies I have had the pleasure to meet the most rewarding part of the experience. I wish the best for each of these wonderful and unique spirits. 

I thank the community for helping me see clearly the most correct and decent course of action to take. 

Best to all during this holiday season. 

• Thanks 2