I have to say that the menu concept drives me a bit crazy. I have no issue about the explanation of what services are provided, but a listing, when separate pricing for different services, just seems too much.

I guess if there was one that I would exclude from that statement would be the offering of "Greek" and a separate price. Other than that, there should be a standard offering, and a standard price.

I like to know what is being offerred, since there are a number of services that I enjoy, and if not included, I would look elsewhere.

I have been hobbying (and was surprised to learn that is the term) for a relatively short time (July 2010)

When I started, I confess, I was menu focused. After seeing three ladies I discovered for myself, first, I was thinking like a teenager when arranging an encounter, second, I'm not a teenager LOL (to put it nicely, at my age I am able to get to bat once in the game if you know what I mean) and third, and most important, for me the best encounter when it was allowed to unfold naturally, no expectations and no script.

I don't look, or request menu items any more (and to any ladies that I wrote to in my early days where I might have requested specific services, my sincere apologies, chalk it up to a newbie not knowing) I may now only ask a lady her boundries, so I don't cross the line, that's all.

I have enjoyed the encounters that unfolded naturally. I also, on a first meeting with a lady, seeing as we are strangers in person (not on email.pm/text) let her lead. Again, to ensure no lines are crossed, and she is comfortable and relaxed...and most important for me at least, it's the entirety of the encounter that leaves the lasting memory. If just the sexual aspect, I'd only need a half hour. I like to have at least a two hour encounter, and if she is good or great, a three hour encounter, talking, kissing and cuddling are as important as the sexual side, at least for this old timer

Some thoughts

RG

well, i think extra services should be charged extra, to me, my prices are for basic services, and i consider everything else to be specialties, i might throw in a massage, or play it by ear, to give the gentlemen some extra attention, but other then that, i would price other "items on the menu" (lol) differently

As for publicly stating a "menu" i dont do that, but i think its a good idea so that gentlemen dont have to seach around too much for what they are looking for, or see someone and be dissappointed when they do because that particular lady dont "do" what you would like

well, i think extra services should be charged extra, to me, my prices are for basic services, and i consider everything else to be specialties

Only as long as you are clear on what are your "basic services" and what is "extra". Because, when the "a la carte" comes out, baby, its haggle time!

I have two separate rates: one for GFE/PSE style appointments and one for Fetish appointments. Each has a list of activities that might be included, but is not intended as an exhaustive list. Nor is it a menu.

Fetish costs more because it is more work and a different headspace.

Both rates are inclusive.

95% of my appointments are the all-inclusive massage rate. I have charged extra in the past for fetishes and anything that requires more supplies/work on my part. I have also offered girlfriend encounters to a very few select regulars and obviously I charged more for this service.

I think a menu ruins the mood. I don't like them. But there are some occasions where charging more is warranted. I prefer this discussion to happen in advance either at a prior appointment or over email. I don't like negotiating in the moment.

I offer a basic GFE/PSE type of encounter which is all inclusive. No upselling or disappointing surprises from me.

I do include a list (or menu as you may put it) on my website, but that acts more for the clients' convenience so they know what may or may not be offered before contacting me and perhaps wasting both our times.

For example, CIM (which I do not offer) is not the same as COF or COB (which I do offer). The same for Greek or bum play on me (which I do not offer) but if may offer for the gent. I feel I need to specify that in my advertising because I don't ever want anyone visiting me and leaving disappointed because they assume wrong.

I prefer the encounter to just flow, rather than having to worry about whether certain toppings that could have been ordered, were delivered. I believe this is why menu-based approach can take the sizzle out of an encounter before it starts.

Bottom line in my case is, use the menu as a guide, but not to script the call by.

• Like 2

I have been at this off and on for quite a few years now (yes maybe too many) and I do recall starting off being very menu/specific service driven.

Very crude I know but aside from simple youth and lack of experience in the hobby, there was also a degree of inexperience as a lover. The manual says slip peg "A" into slot "B" but like instructions from ikea there is not much more to go on.

Time passes and you simply get better, (in this regard sex is like hockey, if you practice you get better at it) to the point where you are enjoying the company of a lady (or 2 ) not for what they do but for who they are. The things that they are up to doing is secondary.

That being said I feel the demand for that menu will remain front and center in the minds of many a hobbiest as the search for value for money continues.

PIO

• Like 1

Guest jake_cdn

Menus can be a convenience but they can also be unnecessary. I have to agree with Angela and prefer a person who offers a complete service. If there are idiosyncrasies that you are interested in then simply discuss it with the person that you are trying to set up an appointment with.

Personally, I do not like the "extras" that are becoming so popular these days. It has the same feeling of hidden costs that you would expect in other areas and it makes me leary.

Nothing bothers me more than finding something at a published price and then finding out the that you are being charged for items that you expected to be included. I typically shy away from these people.

What is next? Sales Tax? Thanks to the people who are up front. No tricks no hidden fees.

I have 2 lists "Do's" and "Do not's"! This makes things easier for clients when contacting me. I do not look at it as a "menu", and I do not charge extra for anything! I have everything listed on my site black and white.

However, not every encounter is the same. Every client is different, and how we spend our time is different. I am a full GFE, and I believe the spice of life is variety. So if I perform every option on my "Do's" list on the first date, that would make the 2nd, 3rd, etc.... very boring.

Here is a saying to live by no matter what you do in life, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get!". I know it seems like a silly saying, but if you think about it, people who live their lives doing the same thing day after day, it becomes very boring and those people are the ones who end up depressed. The ones who live their lives, with something new everyday will be happy and enjoy all that life has to offer.

This is just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

Living life to it's fullest can be the most rewarding feeling!

Just like Berlin, Shortcake and Angela I offer an experience (in my case GFE) which includes the activities I feel comfortable with (ymmv) and I do have some restrictions that are non-negotiable. They are both listed in my website to avoid misleading expectations.

Guest s******ecan****

I have seen both ladies who offer menus (for lack of a better word) and those who price by encounter (GFE/PSE). I think its totally up to the lady how they price their services and all are deserving of respect.

I think I have to go with liking the menu idea.Iam a bit new to being a Hobbyest and I think it helps(ME) to not waiste time of the S.P....And I would like to say that SERB should be recommended to new Hobbyest as I have already learned so much from these form discussions and know that it will help so much to (enhance) my next visit to my fav S.P TKS

I offer an experience and I pride myself on it. If you are looking for a particular option to participate in I am not the lady for you. I believe that what happens, happens between two adults, listing options puts way too much pressure on both parties and kills the mood.

Ex: If you mention you want bbbj, that makes me feel like that is all you want and really puts me off, I wish to visit with gentlemen who want to visit with me for me and the experience in itself, there is more to an encounter than the sex.

I offer an experience and I pride myself on it. If you are looking for a particular option to participate in I am not the lady for you. I believe that what happens, happens between two adults, listing options puts way too much pressure on both parties and kills the mood.

Ex: If you mention you want bbbj, that makes me feel like that is all you want and really puts me off, I wish to visit with gentlemen who want to visit with me for me and the experience in itself, there is more to an encounter than the sex.

Absolutely concur.. it puts me off as well when someone asks for a list of acts..

however.. I go into customer service mode at that point and do my best to provide if it's within (as roaming guy aptly put it) my boundaries. I focus less on my pleasure in the experience and on his if that's what he wants.

I have 2 types of clients.. ones who want to be with me in any and all ways I'm happy to share.. and ones who want a menu fulfilled.

The clients who want the experience can't imagine having a list. But everyone is different in their outlook and expectations. Sometimes I can switch.. other times.. no way. It's a tricky thing.

I have 2 types of clients.. ones who want to be with me in any and all ways I'm happy to share.. and ones who want a menu fulfilled.

The clients who want the experience can't imagine having a list. But everyone is different in their outlook and expectations. Sometimes I can switch.. other times.. no way. It's a tricky thing.

I think we are really splittting hairs here, in your statement your saying you want clients who want to be with you in any and all ways your happy to share. If you don't mention your do's and don'ts how are we to discover them ? I would hate to find out your don'ts during our date, nothing like a mood killer.

While making out don't really want to hear

- oh I don't allow DFK

- Oh I don't allow deep digits

- Oh I don't do BBBJ

etc etc

Wouldn't you prefer we know this up front? Personally I just want to know what your happy to share and would never try and cross those boundiers.

Plus if you do list the acronyms your happy to share, wouldn't that stop all the bullship PM's you get saying "Do you do XXX or YYY ? "

While making out don't really want to hear

- oh I don't allow DFK

- Oh I don't allow deep digits

- Oh I don't do BBBJ

etc etc

Wouldn't you prefer we know this up front? Personally I just want to know what your happy to share and would never try and cross those boundiers.

Plus if you do list the acronyms your happy to share, wouldn't that stop all the bullship PM's you get saying "Do you do XXX or YYY ? "

I have a website. which I ask potential visitors to view prior to contacting me, in my FAQ it says I do not have a menu and if you are seeking one I am not the lady for you. I get at least 4 emails a days asking do you offer xxx or yyy?

Whether we post it or not, people will always ask....

I think each lady has the right to decide what business model works best for her. There is no right or wrong answer. The consumer also has the right to choose what works best for him/her. Vive la difference and perhaps take the time to explore the various options :)

• Like 1

I don't require a menu. It would make me feel like I'm doing errands, crossing things off my list. The experience of being with an interesting, beautiful woman, with a little mystery about what could happen next, is all the fun in the world.

Its kinda funny ... I have this mental image of a lady pulling a plastic covered sheet of paper out of her purse listing services and prices and then a small chalkboard with the specials of the day (smile). GFE is really all I need to know, if that, and any exclusions. I would be disappointed if there was no daty and extremely disappointed if there was no kissing.

Its kinda funny ... I have this mental image of a lady pulling a plastic covered sheet of paper out of her purse listing services and prices and then a small chalkboard with the specials of the day (smile). GFE is really all I need to know, if that, and any exclusions. I would be disappointed if there was no daty and extremely disappointed if there was no kissing.

here is the funny thing, years ago this lady I used to work with did just so, once you were in the room she would pull out a laminated card with what was available....To this day I still think of this when I hear menu....