its like the law of supply and demand. the more provider that are in HRM the cheaper the rates. I've been a hobbyist in Ontario for quite sometime and I find the ladies there are between HB 8-10 for less than the rate here, IMHO. Again it really boils down on the kind of service she is providing but on the downside of it, not all can see her because of her rate. I really wish they'll be agencies here providing HB 8-10 just like in Toronto. 

• Thanks 1

I have not posted much lately but this one stuck me as needing a supportive post.

It’s the old story. You get what you pay for. If anyone in any line of work is not satisfied that she is being properly compensated how can anyone expect quality service. For me, it is the genuine quality of the experience and the human connection.  If you are honest, discrete and provide a quality experience, word will get around and I am sure you will attract quality clients for whom cost is not an issue. Only you know what you need to feel that your compensation is adequate. Anyone who wants to argue over rates is simply disrespectful. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mannnnn, been texting but no replies.  Rate increase doesn’t bother me, I still give her a BUY rating.

• Thanks 1

I always thought the $200hr rate was what I was comfortable paying until I decided to try an SP agency that charged $260 and have never looked back. I am fine paying that rate due to the service that is provided and the professionalism that I have come to expect. I do expect a full GFE that includes BBBJ, but if there was an issue (scratches, sores or anything else down there) I would have no problem with a SP saying no. You are in a market place with a very desirable skill set so the market decides is what you are offering is reasonable. If I can find a SP that charges what I am willing to pay for what I what from a session then I will pay it. I am lucky that I have the disposable income to regularly see a SP, for some it takes time to get the funds for a session so they may be more sensitive to price increase. Your rates may have been too low as from the reviews you had but they may have made too big of a jump all at once. I hope you figure out what the right rate is because all you providers out there deserve to be fairly compensated for what you do. After a 20 year marriage just went up in smoke for me I did not trust or want another relationship right now but the providers I have seen have been just what I needed. I wish you were my type as I would have loved to have a session with you.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pony1966 said:

After a 20 year marriage just went up in smoke for me I did not trust or want another relationship right now but the providers I have seen have been just what I needed. I wish you were my type as I would have loved to have a session with you.

It's okay, we're allowed to make a mistake....once. Happens to the best of us (AHEM!)

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 1:39 PM, SarahAlexxx said:

Hey. So, I just have to ask, to the hobbiests and providers. 

Do you think me changing my rates, due to undercutting myself, was a smart move?

Have other girls gone through the change/lack of clientele due to rates? I just feel like I've lost many people due to the fact that I've changed them.

Please send tell.

I for one can say that I don't beleive you are undercutting yourself based on what you provide, however, being new to the hobby I was actually looking forward to seeing you, and made a change based on the hikes, I'm not really into the kink or any of the fetish stuff (too my knowledge), so for me the hikes did make a difference as I'm still trying to find what I like, in this world it may seem easier than that but the struggle is real, lol..., although I still plan to see you at some point. 

I do think its a smart move, your rates were too low, honeslty, In the end, I guess it depends on how busy you want to be.

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2019 at 11:42 PM, Fravie said:

Mannnnn, been texting but no replies.  Rate increase doesn’t bother me, I still give her a BUY rating.

Message me. Let's arrange. 

• Thanks 1

Following! I've noticed lots of providers dropping prices ... It's certainly complex. If I was you I'd give my regulars the rate they were accustomed too. I wish you the best of luck! Do you!  You will figure it out 🙂 ❤️

• Thanks 1

Alex, it appears to me that your past rates were low... and that your present rates are in line, considering the services your reviewers have raved about :)

The rate % increase was substantial. Perhaps more than would be expected/accepted by the majority of your original clients. Will likely take a wee while to build up a new client pool (complete with deeper pockets and a higher entertainment spend limits).

• Like 1

Alex, I agree your rates were too low, and the increase, in my opinion, may still not be enough.  I started hobbying 10yrs ago when I was living in the maritimes, and I was paying 250/hr back then! I hope to see you this summer...

Interestingly, just read this topic, and happens to be a post yesterday about a final invitation of encounters before moving on, seeking something more permanent, and less time intensive.

I spent some time in HRM, and some time as a hobbyist.  There is just enough of the right kind of people with disposable income out there that you may be able to setup a very nice "retirement" sugar baby style setup that allows some income on top of what you choose as stable employment.

Something that will be much easier to manage time with, add a few dollars, and hopefully with enough add-on benefit to make the extra time very worthwhile.  Good interactions, less time management, flexible people who add income when you can be available.

In my past I met a great lady who i tried to setup a more permanent situation.  If she had been ready to exit, had rates as reasonable as yours were/are/willbe, i probably would have seen her for a decade by now, paid in advance, weekly!!

Just consider your new reality and what you want.  Think about the numbers that would make it work.  I bet you find someone(s) who can work with you to make it happen!

Good luck on your last weeks, and I do hope that everything goes well!!

On 6/21/2019 at 3:42 PM, fac3fun said:

Interestingly, just read this topic, and happens to be a post yesterday about a final invitation of encounters before moving on, seeking something more permanent, and less time intensive.

I spent some time in HRM, and some time as a hobbyist.  There is just enough of the right kind of people with disposable income out there that you may be able to setup a very nice "retirement" sugar baby style setup that allows some income on top of what you choose as stable employment.

Something that will be much easier to manage time with, add a few dollars, and hopefully with enough add-on benefit to make the extra time very worthwhile.  Good interactions, less time management, flexible people who add income when you can be available.

In my past I met a great lady who i tried to setup a more permanent situation.  If she had been ready to exit, had rates as reasonable as yours were/are/willbe, i probably would have seen her for a decade by now, paid in advance, weekly!!

Just consider your new reality and what you want.  Think about the numbers that would make it work.  I bet you find someone(s) who can work with you to make it happen!

Good luck on your last weeks, and I do hope that everything goes well!!

Thank you. 

I'm actually meeting with a potential on Wednesday. I started out Sugaring and loved having that mutual stability. 

I have had a few providers increase their rates in the past. Each provider who has personally messaged me letting me know their rates were increasing on the website, but that they were still happy to see me at the rate that I had been paying. 

☺️

I can respect things change and rates do as well and typically that rate increase made sense as their experience increased. In each case I would have continued to see each one who did message me the rate change in advance. Even,  if it my rate changed with it. To to me it showed professionalism, respect and curtsey that they gave me a heads up in advance. Even if they had not offered me the old rate ot shows respects and consideration that they gave me a heads up and saved awkward  moments in re booking. Their offer to continue to see me at the old rate was appreciated and well respected by me. It told me they valued me as a client. I made an effort in each case to evaluate if the rate change. Typically, I kept booking the old rate as always but my tip in the end increased and reflected their rate change. My way of telling them they are worth it and I respect them.

At the same time if I was not willing to pay the higher rate I would have still booked them without the excessive tip as that was our agreed upon price and the line in the sand that was worth it to both of us. They had the option to just inform me of the price hike and not offer old rates so I still would have been comfortable booking them at the old rate.

Lowering rates doesn’t necessarily mean more clients and raising rates doesn’t necessarily mean less clients. In the end it’s  all about quality rather Quantity.  

• Like 4