Does anyone know anything about this website? Leolistreviews.com

On their social media it says you can link to your reviews on their website when you post an ad on LL. I remember LL saying when I signed up that we weren't allowed to link to reviews. But LL has new owners. Are they associated with each other? I got the feeling they weren't associated while reading at their site. But who knows?

10 minutes ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

Does anyone know anything about this website? Leolistreviews.com

On their social media it says you can link to your reviews on their website when you post an ad on LL. I remember LL saying when I signed up that we weren't allowed to link to reviews. But LL has new owners. Are they associated with each other? I got the feeling they weren't associated while reading at their site. But who knows?

I have no idea if they are affiliated or not. Part of me thinks not as well. 

I joined and posted but got got no real views or interaction. But it is a new site. So you can't expect much. 

• Thanks 1

The website is a complete joke. There barely any posts in the forums and not a single review. Other than the Admin( leolistreviews ) intro messages, the place is completely empty.

There only 106 members and I'm sure most of those are providers using the platform for free advertisement.

Right now, it indicates 704 Guests and 0 Users online. I kinda call BS on that.

I doubt it will get traction. And if it does, I doubt even more it will be moderated adequately to avoid abuse.

I understand why providers would use the page to advertise, but as a review board I would ignore it.

That's funny eh that the guests would be 704 at that moment but when I first went on there was 2 and me. And now its 4 and me. Just like you, people had to look. How do you know that they weren't all looking at about 8pm last night? Since you have no experience with influencing, maybe you should keep your conclusions under wraps.

Why does this seem to make you feel threatened? I don't understand the vitriol. And...when a SW is new on the scene, do you talk about her like that? You know...like she's a complete joke, people are just using her cuz she's new, calling BS on if people actually see her and you would (try to suggest to everyone) to ignore her?

Relax 😊

Sheldon Tbbt GIF - Sheldon Tbbt PaperBag GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

That's funny eh that the guests would be 704 at that moment but when I first went on there was 2 and me. And now its 4 and me. Just like you, people had to look. How do you know that they weren't all looking at about 8pm last night? Since you have no experience with influencing, maybe you should keep your conclusions under wraps.

Why does this seem to make you feel threatened? I don't understand the vitriol. And...when a SW is new on the scene, do you talk about her like that? You know...like she's a complete joke, people are just using her cuz she's new, calling BS on if people actually see her and you would (try to suggest to everyone) to ignore her?

Relax 😊

I don't see anything threatening, I simply don't think it's relevant. As I mentioned in my first post, I get why you and others would use the website for exposure. But for hobbyists, there's nothing new or useful. Most ladies are either Lyla members or already got a strong presence on LL or Kijiji. If five or ten years from now the website becomes bigger than Lyla and other review boards, I'm not gonna complain. But for now, it's just blank. Some may complain about Lyla for being boring. But when looking for info, you can actually find something.

As for new SW, not sure why this deserves a parallel. Like everyone else, I judge from her informations and pictures(if any). No matter if new or not , if the pics are fake, some options are scary and the information makes little sense, I pass. But if what I see is honest, credible and interesting, I'll always give her a chance.

Guest ModCat

LeoList and Leolist reviews are in no way affiliated and reviews cannot be linked to LeoList.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:43 PM, Mod_Cat said:

LeoList and Leolist reviews are in no way affiliated and reviews cannot be linked to LeoList. 

I'm not a lawyer, but you guys might want to talk to one. If they're using your name when they have no right to it, that sounds bad to me.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

If they're using your name when they have no right to it, that sounds bad to me.

Duh. 

Is 'Mod_Cat' a moderator? or a purported moderator? Whomever they are they're still a 'Moderated Member', perhaps self moderated?

One thing I'm quite certain of is that Mod_Cat is not the lovely cat who is now mostly missing (and missed) from this site.

20 minutes ago, waterat said:

Duh. 

Is 'Mod_Cat' a moderator? or a purported moderator? Whomever they are they're still a 'Moderated Member', perhaps self moderated?

One thing I'm quite certain of is that Mod_Cat is not the lovely cat who is now mostly missing (and missed) from this site.

No, Mod_Cat is not me but she is in fact one of the Mods here on Lyla! 😉

• Like 1

Guest ModCat

Yes I am a Mod, will look into why I am still showing as a moderated member!

Seems like pretty standard stuff to me. I'd expect most sites where you can post stuff to have something like this in the TOS... not that I can recall ever reading one in that much depth...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

Seems like pretty standard stuff to me. I'd expect most sites where you can post stuff to have something like this in the TOS... not that I can recall ever reading one in that much depth...

I agree. 

Like any other similar websites, their only goal is to collect the ad revenue and shield themselves from any responsibility.

As long they stay in the green(or blue), they don't care about anything else.

Well...they may not be able to make a good go of it. But not for the reasons listed here. When you shut down interaction by making it your mission to answer and opine EVERYthing, then maybe the wish is not to actually invite interaction but to set the standards.

"But don't worry..."

Were On It Stickergiant GIF - WereOnIt Stickergiant IGotYou GIFs