HEYA,

JUST PASSING BY AND EXERCISING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE ON CERB, WHERE, WE CAN DO THIS!

here is some useless personal information

My crotch itches and therefore I am itching it

My breath tastes and surely reeks of creamy garlic dip

Today I split my pants

I'm thirsty

My nails are painted pink and have silver stars on them

My legs have 3 day stubble

I have 7 tattoos

I sew, paint and write

I have stretchmarks

I am not wearing any pants

Okay, who farted???

I see a psychiatrist or does the psychiatrist see me?(remember to ask)

Addicted to facebook and update like twitter

Happily Married to a client and Married another for an hour once

I LOVE my kitty

What do I think? I don't have to, I'm Catholic lol jk

I am the friendliest person many have met

I still owe $7200 on my student loan

I wear animal fur

blablabla

if you have gotten this far.. XXX my apologies I forgot to mention my shoe size,religion and medical history.

Gee, I nominate myself for valued member award; just look at all these values :)

Edited by JuliasUndies
  • Like 6

Personal, to the point, talks about STD or is the itching a normal thing (insert laugh and eye roll here)? Very nice post. Happy Easter.

Personal, to the point, talks about STD or is the itching a normal thing (insert laugh and eye roll here)? Very nice post. Happy Easter.

NICE!HAHA! The itching is totally normal and recurring when I have a few day stubble going on down there. I did contract chlamydia years ago and it was the most painful excruciating pain I have ever been in(worse than my two natural births) but who cares about that stuff eh! "eye roll" HAPPY EASTER!

NICE!HAHA! The itching is totally normal and recurring when I have a few day stubble going on down there.

That's a relief! My neck was itching the other day for the same reason - glad it's not some new and exotic disease I've contracted :wink:

Guest f***2f***
That's a relief! My neck was itching the other day for the same reason - glad it's not some new and exotic disease I've contracted :wink:

Since beginning to shave down yonder I get ingrown hairs. They are itchy and annoying.

I like your thread it's cool and refreshingly honest.

Did you really marry a client?? Wow that's so cool!!

I've asked one or two of the girls to marry me but mostly in jest!! lol

Thanks for the chuckles.

God I shaved my pubes a few weeks ago when I was short on cash and couldn't afford the wax and never again! I didn't want to leave the house because I was just going to be groping myself the entire time. SO ITCHY.

My hair is finally back to my natural color.

I have a small beauty mark on my face in the exact same spot as Madonna has on her face.

Damn, I have a zit and I can't pop it!!!! I thought I was too old for that??

People have dubbed me the Crazy Cat Lady.

I just ate the ears off a solid chocolate easter bunny.

And I never wear underwear in real life. ;)

How's that for some useless personal info? LMAO!!

bwhahah. Hilarious. Alright... I'll exercise my free speech as well and provide random tidbits of information about myself.

1. I used to chew my nails, and then I got a really nasty nail infection and had my nail operated on... suffice it to say, I don't chew on them anymore

2. I have never experienced having a shaved pussy - the thought kind of scares me?

3. I love chocolate and eat nutella daily

4. I drink Irish Breakfast tea every morning

5. I wear glasses, but most people see me with contacts

6. I have anime posters in my room - and I'm proud of it

7. I play nintendo

8. I hate thongs

That's all for now lol

gah speaking of itching my entire body is itchy and I can't have a shower for like 8 more hours cause I got a spray tan. I want to roll around naked in pine needles for relief. I forgot how awful having your body covered in basically sugar can be. Uuuuugh...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***2f***
gah speaking of itching my entire body is itchy and I can't have a shower for like 8 more hours cause I got a spray tan. I want to roll around naked in pine needles for relief. I forgot how awful having your body covered in basically sugar can be. Uuuuugh...

Posted via Mobile Device

Get someone with a sweet tooth to lick it off!!:asslick:

Guest o*****24

Random thought eh? Hmm...

I'm a South Park FREAK

Love to cook

I'm a lil bit of a gamer (PS3)

Music is life

I shave down there, and seem to have found away to avoid the itch!

1) Use a good razor (Fusion for me)

2) Moisturize after!

That seems to have worked for me.

Ok, here goes nothing!

I talk a lot! (way too much) (even in my sleep)

I am naturally hyper! (ADHD)

I am an organize FREAK (OCD)

I talk to Animals (all animals)

I scratch my forehead when I think!

I like to cook and bake!

I am a REAL red head! (one of a few)

I have a brother who FARTS way too much!

That should do for now! hehe

I only ever use a Mach 3 razor and shave everyday unless I'm not working

I need to start waxing the kitty

I have 2 sons 8 & 11 (I'm a MILF!!!)

I've had 2 C-sections and really want a tummy tuck and implants

I have stretchmarks

I'm addicted to body butter

I'm happily divorced

I love going to church

I think that's enough for now

I have shaved down there from the age of 15 for hockey reasons, and I never get itchy!

Why do you shave your kity's, that's cruel! lol JK

If scratching in public is not an issue, what do you ladies think of guy who re-places themselves?

Sometimes it just gets in an uncomfortable position, and it needs re direction. I am guilty of doing it and getting caught by a woman and they get so offended. If I see people around me, I try to avoid doing it. But he has a mind of his own.... He just wins most of the arguments.

• Like 1

I have shaved down there from the age of 15 for hockey reasons, and I never get itchy!

Why do you shave your kity's, that's cruel! lol JK

If scratching in public is not an issue, what do you ladies think of guy who re-places themselves?

Sometimes it just gets in an uncomfortable position, and it needs re direction. I am guilty of doing it and getting caught by a woman and they get so offended. If I see people around me, I try to avoid doing it. But he has a mind of his own.... He just wins most of the arguments.

I have no quarrels with adjusting. I frequently adjust and re-adjust my lady lumps in public. Odd, I've never had one complaint.:boobies:

Guest M*L**0

I shave down there but rarely does it ever itch. Usually do it while in the shower.

To get away from the itchy subject.

Warning!!! If you have "backyard shoes" as I do...you know, the duck shoes used when you garden, cut the grass, etc....shake them out before you put them on!!! It took two wasp stings on my left foot yesterday before I could get the fuckers off my foot!!!! I didn't realize what was happening until I got the bloody shoe off and shook out a lazy wasp!!! OUCH!!!!

To get away from the itchy subject.

Warning!!! If you have "backyard shoes" as I do...you know, the duck shoes used when you garden, cut the grass, etc....shake them out before you put them on!!! It took two wasp stings on my left foot yesterday before I could get the fuckers off my foot!!!! I didn't realize what was happening until I got the bloody shoe off and shook out a lazy wasp!!! OUCH!!!!

Feel your pain Meg...couple years ago went to open the patio door and go outside. Grabbed the handle and F**K!!!!!...there was a wasp sitting on the handle where I couldn't see him, stung right in the palm of my hand Felt like a nail going in

Always check your patio doors, both inside and out

Rather have an itch, especially one that can be scratched

RG

Guest f***2f***

Yeah Wasps are a pain. Several years ago when I rode my bike to work I was cycling to work early one morning with a slight hangover. A wasp flew in my open mouth and stung me several times. Needless to say I fell in an undignified heap in the roadway with both hands clawing at my mouth rather than on the handlebars. Ended up with a swollen mouth and road rash...Nasty!

Is wasp a code word for something erotic? Love how the thread turned into a violent wasp stinging report, LOVE IT!

No big sting stories, but something stung me in the middle of my forehead and I had the chills for an hour. The stung hurt like mad