Sophie tantric massage

Curious as well.  I had tried a few weeks ago; spoke with her on the phone, and thought we had a time confirmed.  When I called to confirm that morning, she basically said no, she wasn't working that day.  Haven't tried again, but she's still on my radar.

• Thanks 1

First 2 visits were decent.  3rd visit she messed around with her music on and off for a combined 20 minutes. In this day and age how tough is music!  4th visit (yes, stupid me) was planned for 1:30.  She texted me around 12:00 to ask if I could bump :30 mins to 2:00; I said no problem.  Show up at 2:00pm, park and send text; nothing. Subsequent texts; nothing. Sent later texts and calls just to ensure she was ok; nothing.  Believe me, nothing at all abusive or alarming in my follow-up texts.  She was advertising again the next morning. I deleted her # .

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I cannot comment on her services. But spent some time trying to setup an appointment a while ago; got frustrated and gave up.

• Thanks 1

I saw her a few years ago and had a great experience. Wondering if she’s still around? Her website seems to be down.