Spring Oriental Health Centre

I live not far from their location, and have occasion to pass by almost every day Monday to Friday. I have not seen their “Open “ sign lit for the entire month of September, to date. 

I was never a frequent customer, but I believe they preferred booked appointments over walk ins. Others may have more insight into this. 

I have not been there in over a year, not that there was anything wrong. I enjoyed Karen and Helen, just trying different options. I dont think they liked walkins. They dont like guys seeing each other in the establishment so they try and time things. But you can phone and often get an appt in short order (right away). Phone first. They were terrible about answering their phone though so you might have to try multiple times. Prices are typical. I think $65 for an hour, and then a usual tip.

Just wanted to add, and I've said this before. I saw Helen a few years ago and I attribute the work she did on a very badly injured arm to its full recovery. I'd suffered through that injury for six to eight months I figure before going to see her. By the time I did I couldn't lift a glass of water to my mouth. After the first session I was so sore I thought I'd been run over by a truck, but the next day my arm felt better. Went back a few days later for a second session and again, run over by a truck, but the next day I was way better. I think I saw her one more time a week later and my arm was well on its way to healed. 

Going in my arm was like at 0%

After the first visit maybe 20% but enough to know it was better. 

After the second maybe 60%

Third, well on its way to healed at about 90%

I'm just saying Helen is capable of serious work and well worth the visit. 

Wasn't a fan of Karen. Didn't like how she stared off at the ceiling the entire session. Disconnected. 

• Thanks 1

I have been there before myself, a very long time ago. I don’t live in the area but if someone notices they are open again please let this board know.

And, if someone could PM me with current rates for massage and suitable tip, it would be appreciated.

Seems that they have been open all along. I have not been for many years also. Just seems that nobody posts about their experience I'm assuming because nobody from the board really goes that often.

5 hours ago, usernametaken said:

Seems that they have been open all along. I have not been for many years also. Just seems that nobody posts about their experience I'm assuming because nobody from the board really goes that often.

That's most likely because its business as usual so not really anything to report on.  

12 hours ago, xxxlol said:

That's most likely because its business as usual so not really anything to report on.  

And nothing to report on means no info for the rest of us. (Which is what this forum is about)😫

On 9/20/2019 at 7:59 AM, executivemale said:

I dont think they liked walkins. They dont like guys seeing each other in the establishment so they try and time things. But you can phone and often get an appt in short order (right away). Phone first. They were terrible about answering their phone though so you might have to try multiple times. 

I've been there quite a few times over the past eight or so years, but I now only go once or twice a year. AFAIK, they don't do walk-ins; it's by appointment only, and they don't answer the phone when they're busy with clients. Imagine that! An Asian MP where the masseuses don't interrupt sessions to answer their phones or go to the reception desk when somebody walks in!  What a concept! We're always complaining about places where the ladies ruin the mood by doing those things. Good for them!

On 9/20/2019 at 8:32 AM, Blue0012 said:

I'm just saying Helen is capable of serious work and well worth the visit. 

Wasn't a fan of Karen. Didn't like how she stared off at the ceiling the entire session. Disconnected. 

Interesting! I always preferred Karen. Helen is slender and better looking that Karen, who is a little chubby. However, I always found Helen to be detached and aloof, whereas Karen is always warm and friendly, and definitely attached with me. No two experiences are the same, I guess.

1 hour ago, Horndog66 said:

Interesting! I always preferred Karen. Helen is slender and better looking that Karen, who is a little chubby. However, I always found Helen to be detached and aloof, whereas Karen is always warm and friendly, and definitely attached with me. No two experiences are the same, I guess.

I wonder if its that Karen saw me as Helen's client, and for you Helen say you as Karen's client? 

I have had that situation at another location where the second girl knew I was a regular of her work mate. 

7 hours ago, Blue0012 said:

I wonder if its that Karen saw me as Helen's client, and for you Helen say you as Karen's client? 

I have had that situation at another location where the second girl knew I was a regular of her work mate. 

For what its worth I had the same feeling about Karen, being friendly, and Helen aloof. Although I do agree that Helen's massage was slightly better, but really to me it was an A versus a B+. 

As for not answering the phones, I agree with horndog that is appreciated, but no answering machine or receptionist etc, makes it tough to connect with them. Also, I have had them leave the room to go to the front when someone walks in (which is why they dont like to do walk-ins). I hear them politely tell the guy to make an appointment. I think it happened twice to me over the years and I could swear they then locked the door before coming back to the room. 

14 hours ago, Trent4321 said:

What are the prices like here?

Haven't been in a year but it was $65 for a 60 min massage. I stuck to the typical tip should equal just about the fee and never had a problem.