I had the most wonderful experience today! I hosted a trio of ladies: Kylie Jane, Dirtyblonde Stephanie and Ms Charlotte Quinn. It is something I had discussed with Kylie Jane, my regular SP, a couple of times during my visits. We had previously done duo with a combination of Kylie/Stephanie and Kylie/Charlotte! So putting all three together was an easy step. Kylie Jane coordinated the scheduling and we finally did it. I was not disappointed. Kylie greeted me at the door and Charlotte and Stephanie in the room. They were all three well dressed in color matching dressed. I enjoyed a welcoming kiss and hug from each of them, carried on a little conversation and a glass of "bubbly". Then we warmed things up. The interaction between the three ladies and myself was incredible. Never at any time was I or any one of the ladies left idle. All their actions flowed so smoothly even though, as I understand it was their first time doing trio together. And, importantly, I was never left out. All they did centered around me and pleasing me!! I could hardly believe that I was interacting with three such beautiful ladies. This is an afternoon I will remember for a long time. Kylie Jane, Charlotte and Stephanie thank you for a great experience. I know that anyone who seeks you out to have this experience will not be disappointed! Three great ladies, one great experience!!!!

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Some guys have all the luck, but one day I will have my foursome with some amazing ladies too.  I'm happy and jealous for you Ray.

Thank you and I hope you do. The experience was amazing, well worth it! I also hope to do it again but if this was the only time I could I have very good memories! These ladies were fantastic and a delight to be with!

• Like 1

Wow, 

Sounds amazing, I would have loved to be a fly on that wall. 

🙌 on maintaining yourself under the pressure of being with 3 ladies. Least of all as lovely as they are.  

• Thanks 1