What is "True GFE" vs "GFE" ???

Guest blo*****s

I know the whole debate has been done before on here regarding what is actually meant by GFE (girlfriend experience) - but just recently I have seen an ad stating that they are "True" GFE.

OK, so before you go there - yes, I already asked that person for clarification and received no response or any detail.

So - what on earth differentiates GFE from "True GFE" anyways ?

(I really - "really" dislike ambiguity)

:roll:

I believe the term GFE was originally used by women who wished to distinguish themselves from the women who offered detached/mechanical service, and instead offered the care & intimacy you could expect from a girlfriend.

It seems these days it's often used to describe services (bbbj, fs) rather than the intimacy it was originally meant to convey. I believe women who are advertising as "true GFE" are using the term to describe the original GFE exeperience, not merely a service.

I could be wrong as I haven't been around these scene for too long, but that is my understanding.

I know you want concrete answers but there are many definitions of "true GFE" as well as regular GFE. No one can give you an answer for all, you need to talk to the lady of your choice and ask them what their definition is. Sorry

I believe the term GFE was originally used by women who wished to distinguish themselves from the women who offered detached/mechanical service' date=' and instead offered the care & intimacy you could expect from a girlfriend.

It seems these days it's often used to describe services (bbbj, fs) rather than the intimacy it was originally meant to convey. I believe women who are advertising as "true GFE" are using the term to describe the original GFE exeperience, not merely a service.

I could be wrong as I haven't been around these scene for too long, but that is my understanding.[/quote']

I tend to agree with this ... the whole problem is that GFE means different things to different agencies and clients. I had an agency representing a lasdy a while ago that represented her as GFE but she did not kiss ... what kind of girlfriend doesn't kiss? (smile)

• Like 1

The upset girlfriend ;)

Lol.

I always thought a True GFE was where the SP gets angry at the gent.

He apologizes for a while, then they have makeup sex. And then she gets

angry at him again. That's my take on a "True" GFE.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest s******ecan****

Its impossible to define these sorts of terms and have it apply to all ladies. The best course of action is to research Recommendations and talk to the lady you are considering.

I'd say that a "true" GFE relates to a woman who has done no research, believes her previous and current boyfriend(s) that bbbj and/or other things are "totally safe" and has never been tested for STIs because she thinks the guys she's been with are all so nice that they couldn't possibly be infected with anything.

My take on it, a true GFE involves the entirety of the encounter, the whole social dimension of the time spent together...I'd liken it to a date.

A true GFE IMHO is when the two people can connect...talk. There is to me at least much more to seeing a lady than just the sexual aspect of the encounter.

On the encounters (3 btw) where there was no such connection, well I remember the encounter, but no memories. The rest, no only do I remember the encounter, it was a memory too.

RG

My opinion is that people put way too much emphasis on "acts preformed" than the actual tone of the date. GFE to ME means, we talk, get to know eachother, then move on to something more intimate, kissing, cuddling and MUTUAL satisfaction. I dont believe because you offer GFE means that you have to perform BBBJ or other un-safe acts, just because one may do that with their SO/BF or GF. (For thoose that do offer thoose services, that is their choice)

By saying "True GFE", the lady in question might be saying the "True" part, so that you know she will not be giving a mechanical/detached service or maybe it does mean, that she may do BBBJ. No one knows but HER!

I think maybe you should email/pm or call her again to clarify what her definition of "True GFE" means. If she wont reply, there maybe a reason and if you absolutly need clarification, move on to someone who has no problem doing so! With every lady there is a different take on the term GFE.

• Like 2

I think whoever posted that meant to say she really offers GFE as opposed as some SP's that advertise it but turn out to be as some said here 'mechanical'.

Also as mentioned by others the GFE definition if there is one has been discussed here. In my opinion is very simple, as the last letter of the acronym says is an experience and each lady has her definition of what a girlfriend experience is but yes it involves more than just sex.

to me, it means being close and keep contact even if we are not on a "date", like textin each other asking how are you ect ....

I tend to agree with this ... the whole problem is that GFE means different things to different agencies and clients. I had an agency representing a lasdy a while ago that represented her as GFE but she did not kiss ... what kind of girlfriend doesn't kiss? (smile)

Correction to the rep point I gave you. If a lady does not kiss, she should not call herself a GFE. A safe GFE usually refers to a lady who does cbj instead of bbbj. Most GFE's allow DATY as well.

GFE is more than just certain menu items, it's the whole experience of like you're with your girlfriend which is why there are different definitions of what it is.

I am not sure why what using the word "True" before GFE means. I would say you need to person to define for you what they mean.

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 1

to me, it means being close and keep contact even if we are not on a "date", like textin each other asking how are you ect ....

From this guy's perspective, that has to be tempered. I always view any gfe as within the confines of the SP/Hobbiest relationship. I'm cool (pretty much) with receiving texts/pm's/emails from ladies. But irrespective of how great a time I've had with a lady, I text/pm/email with discretion. Unless both the lady and the guy are completely comfortable with friendly communications and being close, outside the confines of SP/Hobbiest, it should be done with discretion

And where does the line between friendly communications and close ends and becomes keeping tabs on someone and being too close.

RG

First off, GFE or true GFE is always YMMV so a lady cannot likely advertised beforehand that she is a GFE or true GFE with 100% certainty but to respond to question put forward by OP in my view the emotional aspects of the experience is what makes the lady a true GFE. It includes lots of huggings, cuddlings, kissings and the connection between the two. In summary the chemistry rather than physics (the emotional connection rather than a list of services). GFE on the other hand is likely to represent a list of services that will be provided (lfk/dfk, daty, cbj, cfs). GFE in my understanding is more of physics than chemistry. I see that my comments and definition coincidently match your handle PhysicalChemistry LOL :-).

Guest blo*****s

Ok, so like the debate I have seen before on this forum, the definition is "all over the place".

This is why having a common understanding of what it "is" would be helpful so that SP's would know its boundaries and could identify any restrictions to that set definition - and likewise it would help a guy figure out if someone will provide what he is truly looking for.

I am a straight-shooter, and think that assumptions and ambiguity do not foster trust, so it is always best to have that common understanding of what is/is not to be expected as a service.

And, yes, I realize everything will be tempered with a YMMV filter - but that should also be stated and understood. I would not expect any sane individual to want to engage in anything intimate with a client that was a blatant "risk" - be that overall cleanliness, drug use, or god forbid some sort of STD.

All I seek is clarity. That did not come from my 2 requests of the person I asked (reference my original post) - so I will let it die there and close the case. Quite frankly, to state you offer a "true" GFE implies you understand how that is actually different from other kinds of GFEs. I would have thought that would be an easy question to answer. Apparently I was wrong. (it would not be the first time).

I think whoever posted that meant to say she really offers GFE as opposed as some SP's that advertise it but turn out to be as some said here 'mechanical'.

Also as mentioned by others the GFE definition if there is one has been discussed here. In my opinion is very simple, as the last letter of the acronym says is an experience and each lady has her definition of what a girlfriend experience is but yes it involves more than just sex.

I agree with Isabella. The use of the terms "true GFE" is probably used in this context to emphasize the fact that she actually offers GFE. In other words, the service is as advertised.

I believe the term GFE was originally used by women who wished to distinguish themselves from the women who offered detached/mechanical service' date=' and instead offered the care & intimacy you could expect from a girlfriend.

I could be wrong as I haven't been around these scene for too long, but that is my understanding.[/quote']

I agree with Megan - the term originally was used to mean someone who would treat you like a lover, rather than just a client. Sharing a glass of wine, chatting, kissing, pretending that it was a real mutual act of desire rather than a purchased service.

But GFE has evolved to mean a suite of services, usually including kissing and DFK.

Compared with PSE which usually adds BBBJ and maybe CIM/COM and maybe Greek.

You can tell how silly this has become when a SP advertises "$X for FS, add $20 for GFE." WTF? If you don't pay the extra she is cold and mechanical, but for $20 she is friendly, charming and engaged? Or is she charging the extra just for kissing?

I think either a girl is a "real girlfriend experience" or she is not. It is not something you can pay extra for and expect to get anything worthwhile.

Then of course there is the cynical version of "real girlfriend experience", in which it is all too real, and she refuses to touch you because she has a headache, it is the wrong time of the month, you didn't compliment her on her hair, or whatever it is that drives us to pay service providers instead of getting "free" sex with "real girlfriends".

Guest E****_*****a

I absolutly disagree.

Many ladies post "GFE" and are rushed, non-friendly, not into the experience etc.

"true GFE" means that you are sincerely interested in your date and not rushy and "mechanical"

Nowhere in this girls ad does it state PSE or bbj so maybe you didn't do your research??

This business is all about protecting yourself and being safe to me, no amount of money would make me put myself and health at risk.

If a lady does not kiss, she should not call herself a GFE. A safe GFE usually refers to a lady who does cbj instead of bbbj. Most GFE's allow DATY as well.

I disagree here. as long she is clear on what she offers i'm comfortable having her call herself 'safe gfe'

• Like 1

I hate the emotionless SP's, I enjoy someone who can converse on several topics, whose not affraid to dfk or daty, to me this is a true gfe.

I have enjoyed 3 women on here especially too bad one is gone.

I do miss the incredible redhead Racheal!

I think yes, safe GFE refers to someone who does certain activities using protection (condom or in some cases dental dams too) but I have heard of ladies who do not allow daty and are still considered GFE providers because again, is about an experience and the result of it is not based on the services that were provided during the encounter.

. A safe GFE usually refers to a lady who does cbj instead of bbbj. Most GFE's allow DATY as well.

This IMO contradicts what you said above focusing in services (kissing, daty, bbbj/cbj.) But I agree that is what GFE means, I guess that's why the acronym includes the word experience on it.

GFE is more than just certain menu items, it's the whole experience of like you're with your girlfriend which is why there are different definitions of what it is.

Guest blo*****s

LoL, you know I actually find it funny that in all the conversation on this subject, to date, (nobody) has PM'd me asking who I was referring to in my original post !

:icon_lol:

No worries, this whole topic is one mystery that will probably never get resolved anyway.

GFE has become a meaningless term, like "green", or "new and improved". The orginal meaning of GFE was DATY and BBBJ were part of the deal. Both of these activities dried up in the early 80s when AIDS was "invented", and as the paranoia let up, providers would differentiate themselves from the one hour or first pop, whichever came first crowd. GFE also meant that one usually got close to a full hour.

(you can debate and disagree with the first part all you want, but I was there when most of you were playing with barbies or jerking off to Sears catalogues)

Then, as most men decided that GFE was a much better deal and girls were coming up against more competition, the term "Safe GFE" appeared which included DATY, a full hour, MSOGs but everthing was covered. (still the norm in many places). By this time, everyone was advertising on the internet and everyone was offering GFE, even when they weren't. The term True GFE (includes BBBJ) started appearing and discussion boards like this one contined to muddy the definitions.

Fast forward to present day, and the term GFE, Safe GFE and True GFE now mean anything the advertiser says they mean. The lesson here is to establish before handing over the money, which activities will be entertained. And if they won't discuss via email or phone ahead of time, move on to someone who will.

I am not sure why what using the word "True" before GFE means. I would say you need to person to define for you what they mean.

This I do agree with, this term GFE has gotten so diluted that it's not possible to hold a conversation using this term and have everybody on the same page anymore. The only way to get a true understanding is to ask the SP. However, this brings us to another problem, when you do ask this question on the phone to an SP, they often clam up, I don't know maybe thinking that it's the LE on the line setting a trap for them. I don't think a guy should just make an appointment with an SP in order to go communicate with her face-to-face, just to find out that her definition is not the same as his. What's the solution to this inability to communicate on the phone about it? Is this even an issue to be worried about in Canada with current laws changing as they are, and all?