By all means try it but just to let you know Izzy (so that there is no misunderstanding or complains later) that this club is good for its mileage especially daytime mileage and it has quite a few average or even above average lookers but it is nothing like Pigale or Barbs (only has higher mileage) with fewer girls, and some may even describe it as a run down place though friendly, cozy and as I mentioned, likely with highest mileage among NCR strip clubs.

Additional Comments:

Ruby the natural redhead:

Tonight I dropped by Taboo. I met another natural redhead of Irish origin (other than Ginger who I reviewed above) and her name was Ruby. Great gal and very good mileage. She is highly recommended for those who love redheads. Freckles on her face and shoulders, very very fair skin (the fairest I have seen and I seen many), small but sexy boobs, pretty face, open minded, friendly and natural red hair. She is new to dancing but wasn't sure if she stays with Taboo.

There was another very good looking young lady (brunette) and her name was Sabrina but I think she was under the impression that she was in a dance bar or discotheque lol. She was in the changing room for over an hour and then when she came out she went out for smoking for another hour and then sat with a customer for another hour (who didn't take her for dance at the end) and then stood by the stage waiting for a customer to walk to her and request for a dance. I think she did get a couple of dances at the end of her 4 hour work. Her choice who am I to suggest otherwise.

Edited by Extra Terrestrial
  • Like 3

Thanks. i did see another redhead today during the day. Annie. great body and very friendly. she used to work at pigals. great dances in champagne room.

Is this the very bright, friendly, extremely strong and fit Annie with short red hair and a small tasteful reptile like tattoo on her lower neck?

does she work Thursdays?

If this is the same Annie I will be visiting Taboo very soon.

Is this the very bright, friendly, extremely strong and fit Annie with short red hair and a small tasteful reptile like tattoo on her lower neck?

does she work Thursdays?

If this is the same Annie I will be visiting Taboo very soon.

Re: Annie - yes, the same Annie who used to work at Pigale. I'm told that Wed-Fri are the best days to find her at Taboo, especially Wednesday.

-W10

Went back to Taboo tonight and again picked the best of available ladies. The bar itself was very quiet with few customers whole night and one stage dance every hour or so, and about a dozen dancers two of which were my favorites (the same two I reviewed last time. Tonight I got the chance to see the other super cutie by the name of Sabrina.

Sabrina-I got her attention when she went on stage and I dropped a bill on stage for her and then went back to my table. So after her stage dance she came to sit with me introducing herself as Sabrina (which I knew). She is a very passive and likely shy girl with a very cute face and beautiful body and fair young skin. She has lower mileage in the CR relative to Taboo's standard but with face like that she doesn't have to have high mileage or be aggressive either. A pair of very sexy breasts and a beautiful face and sexy body. Once I started I couldn't finish until I exhausted my last $20 bill in my wallet which was much thicker when I arrived at Taboo a few hours earlier.

Ruby- Oh yes I had dances again with Ruby (reviewed before). She is a very friendly and happy lady and she is natural redhead and very very fair skin and lovely hair and pretty/cute face and she is a high mileage dancer in the CR as well.

Lana - Dark skinned oriental dancer. High mileage in the CR, average looks, more mature than above two but very friendly and great hygiene.

I was at the club last week on Thursday and saw the Annie there. Unfortunately she was glued to an older guy (no offence if it was one of you guys!) for what seemed like ages. Drives me nuts when that happens. Anyway, sensing that she was with the guy for the long haul that day, I took Lynn to the CR and had a pretty rocking time. She's a tall, thin french woman with glasses. Has a tatloo of her name "Lynne" on her booty.

Lots of fun.

A few weeks ago, a girl at Pigales who caught my eye was with some older gent for quite sometime. After awhile I passed by their seat, made eye contact with the girl, smiled and asked her politely if she will be free for a dance later. And within 5 mins she was with me in the CR.

Tried the same thing again that night with another girl who was talking to someone else and that too worked fine in a few mins.

Might not work always but if you really fancy someone, just approach in a polite, friendly manner. Of course before you do that, you have to interpret the body language of the girl and her partner as that might give clues to whether they are in for a long haul.

A few weeks ago, a girl at Pigales who caught my eye was with some older gent for quite sometime. After awhile I passed by their seat, made eye contact with the girl, smiled and asked her politely if she will be free for a dance later. And within 5 mins she was with me in the CR.

Would that have been the Andie McDowell lookalike, Jessica? She tends to chat with the older gents a lot.

Would that have been the Andie McDowell lookalike, Jessica? She tends to chat with the older gents a lot.

Are you talking about the late thirties Jessica? Can you PM about her CR?

Was at Taboo yesterday -- wanted to have a dance with Annie but she in high demand -- not available -- went with Jessie hadn't seen her before older blond lots of tattoos fantastic mileage -- anyone else had her dance?

Was there yesterday (Wed 29) during the day shift. There were about 15 girls when I was there. Carli, Kiki, Allie, Layla, Lexi, Selina and a lot more. Several black girls. Girls here are definitely friendly and will chat with you for a long time. They seemed to get happy when you agreed to a dance or two. Girls' ages ranged from around 22 to close to 45.

Gabriel pizza was served for dinner. It was surprisingly good and was free.

Additional Comments:

Took Layla to the CR. She is friendly and has the GND look, if you minus her right eyebrow piercing from her overall appearance. Slim and petite, about 5feet 3in tall. Around 22 years old. She treats you well outside as well as inside the CR. I liked her a lot because of her attitude and friendliness.

• Like 4

I had some time off after an appointment downtown on Monday afternoon, so I decided to try out Taboo, since I had only been there once during the evening. There were about a dozen patrons throughout the club, and a wide assortment of ladies were working, from pretty young spinners, to those more "broad of beam", etc. Basically there were ladies that would seem to suit most men's tastes.

I was approached by a more mature lady as soon as I sat down. Normally this would annoy me, as I prefer to drink my first beer in peace, watch the floor show, get a feel for the club, observe the ladies and their interactions with the gents, etc; but not today, as she just wanted to talk. I'm afraid that I cannot remember her name, but she has been in the biz for quite a while, as we were reminiscing on the days of GOOD stage shows (ie: when the ladies actually DANCED and engaged the audience), table dances (when ladies made more than they did in the CR), etc. We parted ways on a good note, with no promises made, which brings me to the next lady...

Within seconds of her leaving, another lady asked if she could join me for a drink (on her dime, at least). Two things set off my radar right away: the feeling of being the chunk of meat for the circling sharks, and the fact that her breath smelled like a two-foot-deep ash-can. Ladies, if you smoke, PLEASE chew gum, use breath mints, spray, mouth wash and gargle, etc., as it is THE BIGGEST TURN-OFF for non-smokers there is (more so than skid marks on underwear or tampon strings, BOTH of which I have encountered in a CR, once on the same girl). She was an extremely nice east-coast lady, but she did not stop talking for what seemed like 30 minutes. She finally asked me for a trip to the CR (with suggestions), and I told her "Maybe later". She went her own way after that.

I was finally relaxed after the prior experience when a lovely ebony girl introduced herself (again, I cannot remember her name) and asked if she could join me. My answer was "Thank You!". as she was a) younger, b) a spinner, and c) smelled nice. We briefly talked and then went to the CR where much fun was had (VERY open-minded).

After this, I needed another beer, so I grabbed on at the bar (I forgot to mention, bottles were at that time $4) and went to the "booth" area of the club, where I could lean back and relax. About ten minutes later, I was approached by the lady who was dancing when I entered the club, a very pretty, very sleek, long light-brown haired girl named Tasha . We chatted away for a few minutes, and then I asked her for a dance. Boy am I glad I did.

Back into the CR we go. Tasha has a very fit body with a perfectly-sized (one hand per cheek) perky bum, and amazingly soft skin. Gentlemen (and Ladies), please treat this girl with the respect and devotion she deserves because she is so damned sweet! Tasha only works days Mon-Fri at Taboo, so I can see some people taking "personal" days in the future in order to see her... ;)

Remember the lady who wouldn't shut up? Well, after my dances with Tasha, I returned to the booth I had been sitting in, and she was sitting at the far wall. She looks over to ma and says: "You look pretty worn out. Too bad you missed out on the best thing in this bar - me", then stalked away in a huff. She just assured the fact that I will never speak to, never mind get a dance from, her ever. Good thing there are many reasons for going back to Taboo in the future. I made sure that the ladies that took the time to talk to me knew what she said, and that it was NOT the reason I was leaving. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good; in this case - it wasn't too bad, and it was, indeed, VERY good... :p

Some time ago I had a very good CR experience with a young dancer name Jazz or Jazzy. Any one know if she's still dancing and where.

Remember the lady who wouldn't shut up? Well, after my dances with Tasha, I returned to the booth I had been sitting in, and she was sitting at the far wall. She looks over to ma and says: "You look pretty worn out. Too bad you missed out on the best thing in this bar - me", then stalked away in a huff. She just assured the fact that I will never speak to, never mind get a dance from, her ever. Good thing there are many reasons for going back to Taboo in the future. I made sure that the ladies that took the time to talk to me knew what she said, and that it was NOT the reason I was leaving. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good; in this case - it wasn't too bad, and it was, indeed, VERY good... :p

That kind of stuff irks me to no end. Some people just don't hit it off together. But having a bad attitude about it guarantees there will be no second chance...

was in last week and saw a couple of new cute girls - Crystal and Midnight. Both very French and quiet. Good CR dances