Things that suck, and not in a good way.

When your rather solidly built old beagle, affectionately nicknamed "cube," wakes you up by standing on your nipple. OUCH!!

Why do delivery people only ever show up when you are a) in the shower, b) making a 5 minute milk run or c) naked in the arms of a gentleman caller?

• Like 1

After a nice encounter, while saying our good byes, being told by the "gentleman" that, even though he reallllllly enjoyed spending time with me, he won't be writing a review/reco for me because if he did, his online buddies would no longer trust and respect his opinion(s) of the ladies on the board(s).

?????????

Why even bring it up in the first place? It's not like I even mentioned Cerb, any other board or reviews/recos...

• Like 3

I'm beyond livid! After a 3 year nightmare with a local bodyshop who had my car and held her ransom, continually demanding more money to the tune of OVER $5000 for a job that shouldn't have cost more than $2000. I finally picked her up tonight. As I was driving her to the mechanic to have a spa day and get her a new pair of shoes, her gas pedal line broke. Everything on her is tight and I smelled my clutch burning. These people are thieves. This is why I don't do business with square women or people who aren't clients...

cat

After a nice encounter, while saying our good byes, being told by the "gentleman" that, even though he reallllllly enjoyed spending time with me, he won't be writing a review/reco for me because if he did,

his online buddies would no longer trust and respect his opinion(s) of the ladies on the board(s).

Yup that unnecessarily sucks ! ... and yes yes we gotta keep those online buddies respecting us...Ha .... If I ever say something like that ... just shoot me Gabby !! Fuck him and the horse he rode in on ! Maybe not today...but tomorrow you will move along and smile about the idiocracy :)

A girl from my past has returned. After a rather tumultuous time (far longer than I wish to admit), I distanced myself from her, and we didn't talk for months afterword. Our last interaction was cordial, pleasant actually, but under no circumstance did I give her the impression that I even wanted to be simple friends.

I know she's trouble, and for once I am certain without a doubt that I deserve more then her involvement in my life in any manner, I cannot shake this feeling that I'm going to let her in again. She was the first girl I would've done anything for, the one person I sacrificed so much for. I hate this feeling of being illogical.

• Like 4

A girl from my past has returned. After a rather tumultuous time (far longer than I wish to admit), I distanced myself from her, and we didn't talk for months afterword. Our last interaction was cordial, pleasant actually, but under no circumstance did I give her the impression that I even wanted to be simple friends.

I know she's trouble, and for once I am certain without a doubt that I deserve more then her involvement in my life in any manner, I cannot shake this feeling that I'm going to let her in again. She was the first girl I would've done anything for, the one person I sacrificed so much for. I hate this feeling of being illogical.

Hello, Hun

You are such a sweet guy and you have so many redeeming qualities to you. Please do not go backwards. You left that part of your life behind for a reason and I just don't see the point of going backwards. I feel like this person has really hurt you. Isn't always funny that the people who have hurt you come back just when you are almost healed from what they did.

I feel and I know that you are going to find a woman who will love you for who you are. You just have to be patent. She will come to you. I feel and I know that you will find someone who will be on the same page as you, don't give up. There is no point trying to shove a square into a circle.

Proceed with caution if you are going to let this person into your life even if it is a friend. You may find yourself sucked into a vicious cycle in one way or another.

Take care, Hun.

Big hugs.

Peachy

After a nice encounter, while saying our good byes, being told by the "gentleman" that, even though he reallllllly enjoyed spending time with me, he won't be writing a review/reco for me because if he did, his online buddies would no longer trust and respect his opinion(s) of the ladies on the board(s).

Oh, dear. So, since I've written a reco for you, does that mean I'm totally fucked with his buddies? Ah, well... you can make it up to me sometime, by ensuring I'm really properly fucked :) Okay?

So, back to the thread... Rogers. Rogers sucks more than I have words to express right now. If they were on fire, I wouldn't even bother pissing on them.

Noticing today that for I don't know how long facebook has been placing ads on my profile. WITHOUT my permission!!! Like....for something called "Fruit Ninja", a single's site called "Speeddating", A friggin McDonald's ad! Does McDonald's really need ads on facebook??!

Oh well.....at least I can still count on cerb to not turn me into its own personal highway billboard.....so far anyway :p

• Like 1

Done with being sick, but now left with a tickly bronchitis cough. At least I'm not up all night hacking like I was all week.

Damn weather changes!

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

I noticed one of the dogs digging at one of her ears this morning. I took her to the vet and she had a yeast infection. Poor girl's ear was so red :( $200 later for the vet visit and some meds and she is feeling better.

1. I'm trying to get car insurance on my 1991 Volvo. She isn't a "classic" or a "vintage". She's a soccer mom car that's in excellent shape FCS'S!!!! No online insurance will touch it even tho her replacement value is only $300.

2. Called brokers here in Ottawa. I've never had my own insurance policy and haven't been listed on a policy in Canada in over 10 years so apparently I'M A NEW DRIVER TO THE TUNE OF $3600 per year!!! I've been driving daily since 1983 with only 1 ticket in the last 20 years but that doesn't seem to count. I would gladly pay it but they all want an appraisal of my car before they issue the policy and I need it on the road by Wednesday.

I don't get it. My car isn't worth anything, my drivers abstract says I'm an issue free driver and yet they don't want to deal with me. Frustrating beyond belief! Then people wonder why people like me don't live on the grid...

cat

1. I'm trying to get car insurance on my 1991 Volvo. She isn't a "classic" or a "vintage". She's a soccer mom car that's in excellent shape FCS'S!!!! No online insurance will touch it even tho her replacement value is only $300.

2. Called brokers here in Ottawa. I've never had my own insurance policy and haven't been listed on a policy in Canada in over 10 years so apparently I'M A NEW DRIVER TO THE TUNE OF $3600 per year!!! I've been driving daily since 1983 with only 1 ticket in the last 20 years but that doesn't seem to count. I would gladly pay it but they all want an appraisal of my car before they issue the policy and I need it on the road by Wednesday.

I don't get it. My car isn't worth anything, my drivers abstract says I'm an issue free driver and yet they don't want to deal with me. Frustrating beyond belief! Then people wonder why people like me don't live on the grid...

cat

Since your replacement costs are so low, can you go with just the minimum insurance required under the law? (I think it's called PLPD or something.)

We have that, and they're still dinging us for $600 a year even though we both have immaculate abstracts and the only way they would ever have to pay out is if we ran over some pedestrian or ran into the front window of some business, which is extremely unlikely.

It makes me mad because, at $50 a month, our insurance was costing us more than our gas! Up until just recently, we only drove once a week or less to do banking and shopping.

Insurance is such a scam.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It sounds like they are trying to place you in the hi risk shared risk Facility Association pool! All State Insurance might take you on for a lot less premium IMO!

Left my cute little dogs in the car-10mins, maybe, came back to a couple nice holes in my drivers seat, went to the dealer to find about having it repaired and was quoted 1800.00 not installed, and that is just the bottom of the seat-uggg- merry christmas!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Get some seat covers for now. Canadian Tire has a great selection to choose from! OR check out your local Speedy Auto Glass forrepairs!

cat

I'll Pm you the broker that I deal with. One of the reps I dealt with there 8 years ago got me a very good rate. When they start asking you questions, tell them you work from home, you fly when you need to travel and take the bus. Anything to minimize auto accidents, etc will make you less of a "risk".

I am back to being under the weather again. Darn cough. I guess I won't be working today.

• Like 1

It's a small thing but the doohickey that makes my kettle whistle when the water boils popped off :(. Now I will need to stay in the room when making tea or I may just forget that I put the water on!

• Like 2

Having some asshole wash half the dishes then rinse the other ones, leading me to believe they were all clean so I put them away and now I have to rewash all the dishes plus everything in the cutlery drawer. Why wouldn't you wash all the dishes you lazy slob!!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Waking up early for work and realize once you get there it is a holiday.

Sending an embarrassing text message and finding out that you have sent it to the wrong person always sucks

Got a call from mom. About a year and half ago she had surgery on her eyes (glaucoma and cataracts) Well one eye has recently been giving her some problems, she saw her opthamologist today, eye bad enough she needs to see a surgeon, apparently for an exam. Normally a two month wait, but they are rushing her and she has an appointment next week.

Just worried. And yes, being good son, driving her to Kingston (three hours from where she lives) for the appointment

RG