Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Tried to do homemade dough for pizza.

Monumental failure.

Pizza is being cooked in a bread pan, and looks like a deformed mutant.

Still gonna be good eats though.

That is all.

• Like 1

My dad yet again admitted to hospital with obstructed breathing:(

Edited by crankF
spelling
  • Like 2

Being insulted by someone you see asking for a free session when you rarely see them. and you've been very good to them when you do see them. Sorry my bills don't get paid with gifts in exchange for my rate or giving free sessions. Would you go to work one day without being paid? I don't think so...

And when the answer is no.. the response is "It's been nice knowing you." Yeah it has been nice knowing you. Not! Now lose my number!"

Not very becoming for someone to ask this. This is my job just like everyone else has a job. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but what a piss off! This hobby is a luxury and I'm not a credit union!

• Like 5

Being insulted by someone you see asking for a free session when you rarely see them. and you've been very good to them when you do see them. Sorry my bills don't get paid with gifts in exchange for my rate or giving free sessions. Would you go to work one day without being paid? I don't think so...

And when the answer is no.. the response is "It's been nice knowing you." Yeah it has been nice knowing you. Not! Now lose my number!"

Not very becoming for someone to ask this. This is my job just like everyone else has a job. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but what a piss off! This hobby is a luxury and I'm not a credit union!

Business Idea: Loan sharking high interest "Hobbying Loans" to the horny who have maxed out their credit sources!!!lol

• Like 1

Finding out my phone doesn't work in certain spots in my house and I've been losing business because of that. Grrrrr.

Eating the most amazing homemade cabbage soup on Thursday night and discovering that almost instantly the cabbage had taken hold of the digestive system.

I believe that hermits become that way because of cabbage soup. It's not that they hate people, it's because they fear if people come near, those people will be asphyxiated and die.

Thankfully, the cabbage soup is done and the windows are open.

• Like 3

Dropping my phone in a pail of milk. The rice trick didn't work, so my new one gets here Monday. I resisted a smartphone once again, but it was close. On the upside, been the best effing week ever......NO PHONE INTERRUPTIONS, lol.

Going out for a couple of hours and realizing when you get home that you left your duffel bag on the floor OUTSIDE the closet. Unfortunately the new puppy discovered how to get out of her crate and into the bag. Apparently she likes cashews, starburst and lemon halls. Oh...and she thinks oakleys are a chew toy!

Sooooo..... I gets up early to study for exam. Have a coffee. Mmmm Decide I need an orange juice so I toddle on down to lobby restaurant not open. Go to drink machine. Out of orange juice. Booo. Go to 1st floor. Only apple juice. Booo. 2nd floor has orange juice but empty too. Booo 3rd floor only iced tea. Booo 4th floor orange juice yay...push button and gives me iced tea Booo 5th floor has orange juice and powerade yay...won't take my fucking money !!!!! Ice tea it is ;)

• Like 2

Having your heartbroken and then coming home to find all the stuff we had together that meant something to us destroyed. Wtf... Why can we just separate like civilized adults and not immature kids. Shouldn't I be the one that upset and not her? She the one that said it was over.

Love sucks!!

• Like 3

Doing things all over the house recently and now my cell phone is here somewhere and I got rid of my house phone since I rarely used it so I can't call it. Someone please call my number!!! lol.

Thought I was finally over a cold, but woke up this morning sneezing and blowing my nose. Its sucks, now I have to wait before planning my next play date.

Colds suck !

So after being heartbroken by my wife I now find out my on family the ones that are suppose to love and support you are all talking behind my back. I guess you really can't trust anybody these days. I guess I'm better off alone.

• Like 1

-Visiting a website and ending up with nasty malware blocking your whole system

(Royal Canadian Mounted Police- ICSPA).

-Spending the morning trying to figure out how to get rid of it...

-Finally finding info on how to get rid of it... Getting rid of it (the highlight of my day lol)

-Taking the suggestions listed on the website on how to protect your PC better and downloading what they recommend only to end with more sh--t to deal with. Where's the hair pulling icon when you need one? lol

I just found out that I can't be pope. They sent me a list of reasons:

1. You sir, are a horndog.

2. You sir, look horrible in a red full length gown.

3. You sir, are not so much Catholic.

4. Finally, you sir don't speak Latin and before you get all uppity, pig Latin is not real Latin.

Hmmmmph.

-Visiting a website and ending up with nasty malware blocking your whole system

(Royal Canadian Mounted Police- ICSPA).

-Spending the morning trying to figure out how to get rid of it...

-Finally finding info on how to get rid of it... Getting rid of it (the highlight of my day lol)

-Taking the suggestions listed on the website on how to protect your PC better and downloading what they recommend only to end with more sh--t to deal with. Where's the hair pulling icon when you need one? lol

I had the same thing happen to me last on my laptop. Please tell me how to get rid of it. I knew it was a scam but so annoying...

Being woken up by having your knuckles bitten at 4am by a cat who wants to play!

Finding out the hard way that I need to get more toilet paper. On the bright side, I finally found a use for all those annoying magazine inserts.

• Like 1

Finding out the hard way that I need to get more toilet paper. On the bright side, I finally found a use for all those annoying magazine inserts.

I don't even....o.O

Majors outburst of acne because of the stress I am under lately >.<

Put 4 months of school in 2 1/2 months...yeah that would do it

Trying to get through to a friend who is experiencing a power outage in his area and only has portable phones, so can't even get through to speak to him and I have an urgent message for him. Argh!

At the checkout line in the grocery store tonight, my hair was freshly washed and straightened... Tap, tap "Excuse me, is your hair real or are they extensions?" FFS!!! My hair is real. For the millionth time I've been asked this! Gahhhh....