Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Now I have to spend all day at home AGAIN (because they give a timeline of "our service tech will be there between 8am and 7pm") this Friday....

GrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr....

Look at the bright side: at least SPs still make real appointments! Imagine being told by your favourite SP that she'd see you sometime between 8am and 7pm... just sit and wait.

(#howSPsarenotlikeotherbusinessesthesedays)

• Like 2

Hop in the shower to get ready for work start with washing hair water turn cold, still got to rinse and wash myself I cold water. Then I have to shave with cold water. Find out my hot water tank is broken. Go to store to get a new have to wait until they deliver cause they don't keep the in stock wtf.

Now I have no water until the weekend ggrrrrr!

I turn my desktop computer on and it won't do anything. Can't check email, can't surf the net, can't open any files, photos, etc. I take it to get repaired and it's going to take 3 days and costs $200. I come home and turn on the laptop and I can't check email or surf the net. I take it back to the store and it needs a new wifi card. It's still under warranty but it'll take 3 weeks. At least i still have my iphone! What the heck did we do before computers?

Hop in the shower to get ready for work start with washing hair water turn cold, still got to rinse and wash myself I cold water. Then I have to shave with cold water. Find out my hot water tank is broken. Go to store to get a new have to wait until they deliver cause they don't keep the in stock wtf.

That sucks! I thought this happened to me a few months ago and went down to turn it on and off and got the hot water working again. Good luck and hope you can find some hot water somewhere to take a nice shower.

Additional Comments:

It happened to my car last year...okay so it's a 13 year old car and these ones run forver so no biggie ... except the crack kept getting bigger. This car has 300 K on it and I took good care of it and runs smoothly... Now I've got a windshield with a big ass crack like someone dropped something on it. Must of been the cold and then the heater running...Again, no biggie because I really don't drive it but will have to fix it before I sell it.

Go out to my other vehicle today that is maintained as well to find a crack running along bottom of the windshield. FFS!!!. Who knows how much this will cost... I'm sure I don't live in Calgary... two new windsheilds this Doll now has to pay for!

I did this at the cottage years ago... and as I was all lathered up with a handsome shampoo mohawk - the water pump from the well went --poof--, seized up and DIED.

Thankfully it was morning and the plumbers in cottage country are well stocked with new pumps. Didn't want to pay for a new one BUT... it's the price we pay for personal hygiene and the ability to flush the toilet!!!

Back to work today... I will word this as best as possible as it applies to the way my day is going

FUCK ME !!! FUCKING SNOW !!!!!!! FUCK OFF !!!!!

If I wanted to be an Eskimo I would move to the fucking Arctic.

I swear God is punishing me for not going to church since I was 5 years old !!!!

Been stuck 4 times today and this is what I feel like right now.... Jaysus They give me a bigger truck so I can get further in and get stuck worse...Yay !

car-stuck-snow.jpg

K thanks for listening....waiting on a Cat to pull me out so I guess I will kill time and play on Cerb now for awhile. ;) or build an Igloo......

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This weather sucks real bad. Feeling ill sucks bad. Life just sucks today! Maybe better tomorrow?

It really sucks that the Eastern Cerbites have to contend with blizzards and getting stuck in immense drifts of snow while we, here on the Wet Coast, are tripping over the abundance of crocuses and daffodils.

crocus-270.jpg

• Like 2

It really sucks that the Eastern Cerbites have to contend with blizzards and getting stuck in immense drifts of snow while we, here on the Wet Coast, are tripping over the abundance of crocuses and daffodils.[/img]

It may be cold and snowy here, but YOU my dear, have a cold, COLD heart! ;)

• Like 2

Chapped lips....seriously? Haven't had chapped lips since I was a kid. Thank god for lip Medex by blistex....all better :)

My baby brother fell on the wet snow in front of me this morning and he broke a bone in his left leg from the ankle to below the knee and now he his waiting for surgery. They will put a titanium rod inside his leg but he has to wait until maybe tomorrow morning for the surgery.

• Like 1

This could go in two threads ....

This thread because i just spent my play money.....a considrable amount on a family member to bail them out of some legal issues that involve a stupid ex.

So my greedy self indulgent side is sad and it will be s whe before i can build up another de ent nest egg to hobby with.

On the bright side i have been able to get that family member out of a dark cloud of issues and help the kids also.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Waking up to a f------ing zit on my cheek! WTF? My acne went away when I was no longer in my 20's but still get one now and then. This blows... time to pop that sucker. lol.

Ugh! Getting unfriended by possibly my best high school friend on facebook for daring to point out to him that all Saudis aren't now permitted to bypass airport security, as he claims. Rather, the Saudi government has satisfied criteria for exchanging information (or whatever!) with US authorities to allow Saudi citizens to apply for "trusted traveller" status in the US. (As can Canadians.)

What is it with some of these people? It's like they're allergic to the truth. They'd rather be angry and afraid and continue whipping up hysteria over complete non-issues. Oh well. I guess our paths have diverged widely over the years, and while we were once the closest friends, I can't honestly say I understand him anymore! It's like someone sucked his brains out and replaced it with FOX News.

Driving down a back road just outside of Orleans earlier this evening that has one lane for each direction where you can pass a slower moving vehicle. Was driving in one lane headed North when a big Dodge Ram pickup coming in the opposite direction who had passed 2 vehicles at the last minute was literally a few feet in front of me in my lane right before he switched back to his own!! Saw my life flash before my eyes! I literally veered my vehicle onto the gravel part of the road without incident. Good thinking on my part for being a good defensive driver or I would probably be dead right now!

• Like 3

I have been back in Canada for two days and I have caught a damn cold - my throat hurts and my nose is plugged and I have a headache

oh well, I am off to Houston this evening and the forecast high there tomorrow is +28 C

• Like 1

I hate it when I order a $60 steak at a restaurant and it's over cooked. Sure they'll get you a new one, not the end of the world, but it's still annoying. Happened to me recently.

Dad was feeling dizzy and his heartrate elevated. 911 called and he was taken to the hospital. Testing showed his hemoglobin count down. They gave him two units of blood.

He is stabalized and under observation at the hospital, but the hospital has no rooms, so he has to rest in emergency.

RG

Dad was feeling dizzy and his heartrate elevated. 911 called and he was taken to the hospital. Testing showed his hemoglobin count down. They gave him two units of blood.

He is stabalized and under observation at the hospital, but the hospital has no rooms, so he has to rest in emergency.

RG

Sorry to hear. Going through something similar with a family member as welll so I can relate. You will be in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear. Going through something similar with a family member as welll so I can relate. You will be in my thoughts.

Thanks Nicolette. And your in my thoughts too

RG

• Like 1

Not being able to meet with an SP because at the last minute I found out I would have to work a double shift...the joys of my chosen profession!

When you have been renting a house that is owned by family for the last 10 yrs, and they break it down to you that they are selling...next month!!!!

I have been paying less than a $1000 per month to rent a bungalow...now I gotta pay $1300 + every utility you can think of for one of those townhomes that are sandwiched all together.....shiiiiiiiiiiittty!!!

When you have been renting a house that is owned by family for the last 10 yrs, and they break it down to you that they are selling...next month!!!!

Ahh, Vanessa that sucks to the highest level!! I'm sure there are many here who would love to take you in. But I understand that a woman needs her space. Good luck on the move!! Shit, even moving sucks!! I feel for you girl.

• Like 1