Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Extreme arrogance ! Self perceived "God" like people.

I had too much of that today. I swear that some boys and girls get up in the morning and look at a self portrait of themselves in their bathroom instead of a mirror like most of us in the real world !!

• Like 1

After having such an amazing night with a certain SP, I wake up this morning with a real bad migraine.

Top it off I have a big day and must go to work and tough it out....FML

:vl:Every year like most of us, I am having a " Winter Blues" week

Duuno know why?? Or What...but it is there!

I find it rather annoying, as I am a cheerful and possitive type thinker:)

I have gone for tans, which always cheers me up:) An 8 min tan, and I am good to go for 2 days!, lol..

I eat well...have awsome sex life, but yet, I still feel the Winter Blues!

What is it?? More snow this year?

Are there others who feel this...this year?? What are your Winter Blues solutions??

• Like 1

:vl:Every year like most of us' date=' I am having a " Winter Blues" week[/color']

Duuno know why?? Or What...but it is there!

I find it rather annoying, as I am a cheerful and possitive type thinker:)

I have gone for tans, which always cheers me up:) An 8 min tan, and I am good to go for 2 days!, lol..

I eat well...have awsome sex life, but yet, I still feel the Winter Blues!

What is it?? More snow this year?

Are there others who feel this...this year?? What are your Winter Blues solutions??

What you may have Sophia is called Seasonal Affective Disorder, a reason for that is that days or shorter (Dec. 21 the shortest day of the year), keep your chin up the days are getting longer everyday now. It could be a lack of sun(vitamins), have you tried light therapy? Or even go outside on a bright sunny day(if there is any) and go for a walk specially early in the morning, you do not need to look at the light or the sun but the rest of your body does.

Just trying to help!

• Like 2

What you may have Sophia is called Seasonal Affective Disorder, a reason for that is that days or shorter (Dec. 21 the shortest day of the year), keep your chin up the days are getting longer everyday now. It could be a lack of sun(vitamins), have you tried light therapy? Or even go outside on a bright sunny day(if there is any) and go for a walk specially early in the morning, you do not need to look at the light or the sun but the rest of your body does.

Just trying to help!

I am tanning once a week, is this light therapy that you speak of?

Yes I do think I have a bad case of SAD...it is sooo bothersome. It wipes me out to the point I cant even get up and moving. Dragging my feet all day, just so tired and fatigued:( As I type this, I have one eye open:(

I try taking extra B vits....hmmm,

Let's hope my sunny vacation next week fixes this! I am headed to Cuba again as every year:)

I am tanning once a week' date=' is this light therapy that you speak of?

Yes I do think I have a bad case of SAD...it is sooo bothersome. It wipes me out to the point I cant even get up and moving. Dragging my feet all day, just so tired and fatigued:( As I type this, I have one eye open:(

I try taking extra B vits....hmmm,

Let's hope my sunny vacation next week fixes this! I am headed to Cuba again as every year:)[/quote']

Tanning beds lights are not the same as light therapy, so I was told.

Some of the symptoms are: extreme fatigue, difficulty concentrating, weight gain and getting too much sleep etc.

Generally light therapy involves having a very intense/bright light that mimcs the effect of sunlight. They come in various sizes and intensities. You don't necessarily need to use them all the time. With some, only 15 minutes a day is recommended.

Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/SAD-Light-Therapy-Box-Northern/dp/B003OWJCIM

There are also some that are smaller and cheaper (travel sized). My secretary has this problem and uses a small one at her desk.

Porthos

• Like 1

Finding out that something you were really counting on has fallen through. Back to square one.

Finding out that something you were really counting on has fallen through. Back to square one.

Sorry to hear of your misfourtain:( sometimes the universe works in strange ways, let's hope it has a better plan for you!!

Xoxox

Apparently can't order Chinese to my hotel room because I don't know the address of my hotel. I can tell them exactly where it is (cross street ect) but if I don't have the exact address I don't get food

/I]

Edited by Serena Blake
deleted some probably inappropriate things to say ;)

I was driving down the street and saw an older man walking in my direction on the side walk... I notice a huge puddle of water ahead so I slowed down and drove around it to avoid splashing him. What you you think the car behind me did? He drove right into it and soaked the poor man :(

• Like 1

Waking up at 4 am from a deep sleep hearing noise downstairs and thinking there is an intruder in my house. Armed with a baseball bat that is kept under the bed, I snuck down seeing a shadow in the dark, flick the lights on yelling only to see that it's my sister who was stumbling from drinking too much and came from the bar downtown in a cab!!. She didn't want to pay the full fare by going all the way out to her place. She recently moved out and still had a key to get in!!! She almost got whacked with a bat!!

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

My sleeping patterns are messed up and I've been waking up around 4:30am wide awake and then can't get back to sleep. :( It's affecting everything else at this point.