Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Cleaning my "toys" and the egg of my bullet popped right off from the cord. It was kind of funny how it just popped off and I was like WTF??

Sucks now that I have to go and get another one, they better have pink and I can never just walk out with what I need ever!! Funny but still sucks....

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Stupidity...stupidity and more stupidity

Edited by c**io**m7

It sucks that Old Man Winter gets the final say in when I can get my Honda Shadow on the road for the season...grrrr.

• Like 2

I always thought I was pretty good at accepting and dealing with change.... in my work life I facilitate and manage significant chafe all the time but I am starting to think what I manage well in my work environment I am not so good at in dealing with in my own life...

So today I think Change really Sucks

Had to euthanize 2 cows in 4 days due to injuries unobserved and unpreventable. Wtf is going on? Now to play Mr. Mom to some kiddos. #realworldproblems. LOL.......was that a hashtag?

Rain on a Saturday

So somebody has been busy with Mother Nature... she is a little wet today :)

Well at least it is warm enough to leave the windows open.

Maybe the rain will take away that depressing white snow.

Guest c**io**m7
Accidentally buying decaf coffee :(

I have to think this is in the top 5 of things that suck

My old (16) dog's having a dream in the other room and letting out some "yips". She's had a harder winter this year. Hopefully, she's having puppy dreams. When I went to check on her, she licked the hell out of my face. Bless her heart........and she still went out for a pee.

• Like 7

Guest P**aq

last fall, a MA who I was seeing frequently sent me a text telling me that she was not doing well due to a medical condition and that the bills were adding up, so I offered to pre-pay her for a number of sessions in advance in order to help her out during her tough time.

I emailed her the money that night and she thanked me. That was almost 7 months ago; she has seen me only once since then and hasn't returned my texts the past 4 months to honour the remaining sessions that I pre-paid for. Sadly (and maybe for the best), tonight I gave up hope that she would ever return my texts so I erased her contact info from my phone. I'm not sorry that I helped her out, but I am dissappointed in her. That is my "things that suck" for today, but c'est la vie, I guess the best thing about CERB is there are many recos to read about reputable MA's!

Torrential rain yesterday, huge amounts of snow melting and +6 degree temperatures equals having to continuously pump water out of my basement. It's been a long night.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
Missing Someone who is right here with you....

Missing someone who is not right here with you but you wish she was...even when you know you shouldn't.

Trying to do too many things at once and ending up poking yourself in the freaking eye with mascara, stings like a *itch. Ladies you know what I'm talking about.

Guest c**io**m7

Having someone you care about make you feel like you are insignificant and a waste of their time and energy...and not being sure how to react.

A biking buddy's son died tonight following complications from cancer surgery. Early 30's. I cannot imagine losing a child.

Additional Comments:

Having someone you care about make you feel like you are insignificant and a waste of their time and energy...and not being sure how to react.

Be sure how to react......move on. They already have. Harsh, I know, but it easier for an outsider to interpret.

• Like 2

Guest P**aq
Having to move out of province completely unprepared.

Can't even decide where I'm going..... sigh....

Feeling trapped in Winnipeg.

Come to Ottawa, we are a nice bunch here :)

Guest c**io**m7
A biking buddy's son died tonight following complications from cancer surgery. Early 30's. I cannot imagine losing a child.

Deepest condolences to your buddy and family. Hugs from all of us.

Be sure how to react......move on. They already have. Harsh, I know, but it easier for an outsider to interpret.

Yeah, I know... :-(