Things that suck, and not in a good way.

To please everyone. It is just NOT possible. And that sucks.

You don't need to please everyone just yourself and your loved ones.

• Like 1

and now off to the cemetery to place some flowers, 28 years ago of my fathers passing. May is a tough month, Mother's Day, (lost her 4 years ago) and Dad passing away.

• Like 2

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Forgetting you don't have any milk for your coffee first thing in the morning.

Having Karma come and bite you on the ass.... but knowing you are only getting what you deserve.

Guest K***e D****ls

Biting your lip hard. I invent new swear words every time that happens!

Hobbyists with big fucking mouths and no fucking brains!

Not long ago, someone I know from my personal life responded to one of my ads. I simply wrote him back and suggested we pass due to proximity.

God only knows what goes through some of these pea brains!

I found out today that this brain trust apparently told his girlfriend (who works with law enforcement), AND managed to convince her that he just happened to notice my ad whilst standing in line in a store.

Uh huh. I've been in this business over 40 years. In all that time, surprise surprise!! Not a single person I knew personally who answered one of my ads was actually looking for an SP. Heavens no! They just happened to be browsing SP ads and just happened to respond to mine. Whoopsie!! But use the services of an SP?? Never!

So tonight, my husband gets a call from this pinheaded couple to let him (us) know that they're "not judging" me. Oh whew! I was worried about that!!

And apparently the girlfriend is eating his story of just happening to accidentally respond to my ad with a spoon. Yeesh!!!!

You know, I AM an SP. And I have no idea what or who is in the SP section. My husband is married to an SP, and he probably wouldn't even know how to find the places I advertise. Where do these people come up with these half-baked stories????

In any event, I figure he panicked and blabbed to his gf, thinking up this story in case I would tell on him. ???? Seriously? What in the hell would I do that for? What a classic LOSER!

So disgusted! I think I'll bad date the mofo.

• Like 2

JoyfulC- That's a perfect example of what some will say and or do to save their own asses and not caring a darn for those they cause trouble for. Sorry you had to experience that, sadly, he's not the only mofo!

• Like 1

Hobbyists with big fucking mouths and no fucking brains!

Not long ago, someone I know from my personal life responded to one of my ads. I simply wrote him back and suggested we pass due to proximity.

God only knows what goes through some of these pea brains!

I found out today that this brain trust apparently told his girlfriend (who works with law enforcement), AND managed to convince her that he just happened to notice my ad whilst standing in line in a store.

Uh huh. I've been in this business over 40 years. In all that time, surprise surprise!! Not a single person I knew personally who answered one of my ads was actually looking for an SP. Heavens no! They just happened to be browsing SP ads and just happened to respond to mine. Whoopsie!! But use the services of an SP?? Never!

So tonight, my husband gets a call from this pinheaded couple to let him (us) know that they're "not judging" me. Oh whew! I was worried about that!!

And apparently the girlfriend is eating his story of just happening to accidentally respond to my ad with a spoon. Yeesh!!!!

You know, I AM an SP. And I have no idea what or who is in the SP section. My husband is married to an SP, and he probably wouldn't even know how to find the places I advertise. Where do these people come up with these half-baked stories????

In any event, I figure he panicked and blabbed to his gf, thinking up this story in case I would tell on him. ???? Seriously? What in the hell would I do that for? What a classic LOSER!

So disgusted! I think I'll bad date the mofo.

Some days it just seems like the world is full of assholes...

• Like 1

Some days it just seems like the world is full of assholes...

And some days, it just IS.

(You can tell who didn't have an appointment today, right? ;) )

• Like 1

Dancers who take not being able to count to new and ridiculous heights. I can deal with adding the odd song, but two songs becoming... six? Ferfucksake...

• Like 2

Having a rock thrown like torpedo like velocity off a dump truck tire, directly into my windshield of my vehicle,leaving a nice 8 inch crack at the bottom, and had me actually ducking thinking it was coming through the window,nice size rock too. Now dealing with Insurance company to get it replaced to original specs and having to dish out the deductible.

So much road construction going on in the city. (Which is good for the local economy though)

An over zealous puppy smacking his head into my jaw. Bruises and swelling :(. Not so bad now but I looked like a victim of abuse all weekend!

Additional Comments:

An over zealous puppy smacking his head into my jaw. Bruises and swelling :(. Not so bad now but I looked like a victim of abuse all weekend!

• Like 2

Having a lit cigarette nearly miss my head while riding behind a fool who thought they'd use the road as their ashtray.

Guest B**** Fo***ine

People who have no consideration for other people feelings, especially when they close to you!!

There is a thing that fixes this....and it's called angry sex!!! eat this you F*****r

loves and kisses for everyone else! xoxo

baked beans yuck they suck sooooo much hehehe

Yes..... but with a good flexible spoon they are awesome for food fights tho Kaydence ;)

Guest g*nch***2

Working the night shift, going to bed at 6:30 am and being woken up 3 hours later by a severe case of the morning wood! Sucks to be single and having to waste perfectly good erections!

morning-wood-morning-wood-demotivational-poster-1272486005.jpg

Well had a hankering for hotdogs for dinner.

Went to the grocery store, picked up hotdogs, buns and an onion

Get home, cook up the hotdogs. While cooking, I got the onion and chopped it. Well gross...black on the inside...no onion for my hotdog :-(

Then I go to the fridge to get the mustard, damn!!!...no mustard I forgot to get some when I ran out, and forgot I ran out

So two hotdogs on a bun for dinner with no fixings or condiments. :-(

RG

My day started bad with a disagreement with my wife... got better when I met a friend for some shopping and then fell apart again.