Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

My Uncle passed away on Sunday. He was in his late eighties and had a second stroke. He had been suffering for several months.Sad to seeing a generation going so fast in my family this past year.

Hard to follow Excaliber but had an appointment to see sp and then getting sick and having to cancel. I hope she will agree to see me again...

I received a fairly decent tax return this year. Thought that a portion of it would help top up my "play fund". Just received a call from the garage and sure enough the repairs for my car are just $50 less than my refund. Looks like the "play fund" will be getting a smaller increase than expected.

Guest c**io**m7

Kinda got a "whatever" thing going on inside...feel like I went all-in on a poker hand and lost to a bluff.

Seriously!! Packed everything but the kitchen sink and forgot my nighties/jammies :icon_sad:

WOW I love them and can see the sets laid out to be packed!

No silk nighty for me tonight...Naked it is....

• Like 1

Seriously!! Packed everything but the kitchen sink and forgot my nighties/jammies :icon_sad:

WOW I love them and can see the sets laid out to be packed!

No silk nighty for me tonight...Naked it is....

That sounds pretty damn sexy to begin with ;)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Waking up at 4 am again. This whole not sleeping through the night is beginning to piss me off.

Going on 6 weeks and still have yet to receive my income tax return. Also finding out 900 sin numbers compromised filling via online. Only info I get from revenue Canada is "we've received your claim" wow that tell me nothing since I sent it 6 weeks ago.

Sh*t!!!...woke up, pouring rain out, but it improved (sarcastic voice here LOL) Now it's snowing :-(

RG

I know what you mean, except when I woke up it was snowing :( Thankfully it has stopped... for now.

I decided to go for a walk even when I knew it was cold out but sunny so it wouldn't be that bad, especially after yucky Yesterday, wind was bad but still enjoyed the walk, especially the part where I coincidentally (ok not so much of a coincidence) saw a bakery and walked in for coffee and cookies which would be a highlight if it wasn't because those cookies were EXQUISITE!!! Probably the best I've had and I only bought 2 and there's no way I'll go back :(

2nd place again.. sucks.. and what sucks the most is I feel that I didn't get a fair chance...

• Like 1

Day 3 of having the flu.Going stir crazy.

I know how you feel been running a temperature all day and feel like Shit.... on a brighter note forecast is for 15 to 20 cm on Saturday...wtf

Been empty nesters for a few months and now the kids moved back from college for the summer. :frown:

Okay......I'M KIDDING!!!! THEY'RE HOME AND HELPING ON THE FARM AGAIN!!! Lol Gawd....long winter and short of help, so good to have them back.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

...deleted what I had written...sorry folks, it was inspired by way too much alcohol...lol

Edited by c**io**m7

Guest P**aq
A tooth ache on good friday and no dentist until monday...ugh!

Crap that does suck, and at such a bad time over holidays! Good luck getting through the weekend Bianca!

Well this is my third day on the couch feeling like Shit and if that did not suck enough.... now it's Snowing.