Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I quite literally fell off my chair last night. I was working at my desk and my chair is on rollers; I pushed back to slide my legs out from under the desk but the back wheel of my chair seized and I went right over backwards. My neck and shoulder are in pain, and my ego is a little bruised. I might have to get my shoulder checked if the pain doesn't go away.

Guest n*gu**6

Had to deal with some unpleasant issues at home. Only a matter of time before things come to a head but doesn't make it easier.

Guest n*gu**6

Realizing just how much you can miss someone and be powerless to change it.

Me da lost another sibling. 3 in the last 3 months. The family is now down to 3, and he's feeling sad. So, I'm having a drink to toast him, his sister, 2 brothers and to his 2 remaining sisters.

May you never lie, steal, cheat or drink.

But if you must lie, lie in each other's arms.

If you must steal, steal kisses.

If you must cheat, cheat death.

And if you must drink, drink with us, your friends.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Finding out the dealership sold the truck I wanted right from under me.

Celebrating life events when someone you love is no longer with you... times that should be Happy Celebrations can be very very difficult.

• Like 2

Guest Prufrock Cummings
The crowds of idiotic people at Costco

That's why I avoid Costco, at all cost!

ICE4Fun So very true :-( That has to be the one that sucks the most... for me anyway.

How about this slightly less intense one, though its probably been mentioned... how a hobbyist can't just say he had a great time on the other board without being accused of shilling and how an SP on either board cant answer a sexual thread without being accused of advertising.

But this applies to many things in life actually so how bout this; The few jerks who pull stunts like that, that causes people to question the integrity of the honest. Its not the accuser's fault, its the fault of those doing the deeds that make everyone understandably paranoid. IE Women being guarded of men at first approach . Children unable to feel safe talking to strangers. The average person being reluctant to help someone out or trust in another due to being burned. Not wanting to donate to charities due to suspicion its a scam Getting a cavity search at the border thanks to drug traffickers (NOT THAT THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME) *shifting eyes side to side in embarrassment* etc etc etc. The asses screwing over the good. That def sucks. And yes the people at both Costco and Wallmart drive me bananas too!!! Its like NYC at rush hour! BLEKH!!!

• Like 1

Awww my condolences... Great suitcases for frequent travel are harder to come by than non-frequent travellers realize. I've finally found one I adore and if it broke, Id be devastated. I just hope that it didn't break while you were in motion. I hope you were at least home and not having it break on you while you were travelling... real pain in the A!!!

Hope you find one just as good with a very similar pattern Emily. :-(

xoxo

Guest N***he**Ont**y

We in North Eastern Ontario getting the start of a blizzard that will last through Thursday.

Winter returning for the next three days, and Thursday I have to be on the road for three hours total for my weekly necessary trips to hell :-(

Gawd I hope the weatherman is wrong...the trip to hell is stressful enough without winter back

RG

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home in such an awesome mood after a great day and feeling on top of the world to find my house in complete disarray again. Very frustrating that someone can knowingly make such a mess and not care and make no effort to pick up after themself