Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I noted before I have an eye infection... I'm on anti-biotics, but the infection is still going... maybe reducing a little bit... makes it hard to work on a computer... which happens to be most of my job... Anyway... had a big deadline today for a big project so looking a bit like Rocky at the end of the Rocky (the original)...I had to work on this project... mostly with just one eye... anyway... its done... but I'm not too confident about the project... But hey, Rocky won a few Oscars... maybe the project will be a success.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Got home from making a purchase at a department store, and see their promotional flyer attached to my bill. Because of the size of my purchase, I was supposed to receive a store cash card for $40. The sales person said nothing at the cash, and yet stapled their promotional flyer to my my receipt. I feel kind of robbed now!

Guest n*gu**6

When time away from someone seems like years and time passes with them at the speedof light and is gone in microseconds

Guest n*gu**6

I have a stalker and they finally crossed the line and started sending messages to my wife. Worst part is everything they said was utter lies. They didn't even have the decency to make legit allegations against me. And its so far fetched its unreal. It did make for an even more miserable night at home than usual however.

Guest n*gu**6

When you are having a nice conversation with someone (albeit electronically) but then they suddenly disappear without warning after they have obviously learned what they wanted and don't even bother to read a message sent, though plainly interacting with others well afterwards. Solid way to make someone feel used and unimportant for sure..

Guest n*gu**6

Miscommunications..... Why its so important to verbalize. Staying silent and thinking something rather than saying it just gives rise to problems. Especially when the other party may be thinking the exact same thing and not saying. It only serves to grow the divide between you.

Nothing really... saw a lovely lady to today... and the only down side is I have to wait 3 weeks before I can see her again (for practical and financial reasons).

my neighbour is vacuuming the leaves off his lawn... what an asinine waste of energy.... USE A RAKE.... to tease him, I went out and raked my front Boulevard in a fraction of the time its been taking him to vacuum his lawn. Apparently he didn't get the message; two hours later I can still hear his bloody leaf vacuum.

Guest n*gu**6

The only thing worse than being alone, is being with someone who makes you feel like you're alone

Guest Prufrock Cummings
my neighbour is vacuuming the leaves off his lawn... what an asinine waste of energy.... USE A RAKE.... to tease him, I went out and raked my front Boulevard in a fraction of the time its been taking him to vacuum his lawn. Apparently he didn't get the message; two hours later I can still hear his bloody leaf vacuum.

At least he is doing something. My neighbour moved in 4 years ago and has yet to ever mow his lawn or rake leaves. After 4 years of being frustrated by all his leaves blowing onto my front lawn and pooling into the vortex of my side yard each and every fall, I decided last Sunday to rake his lawn because I am tired of cleaning up after him until the snow falls.

I guess I am the sucker, but it is so much easier to rake his lawn 2 or 3 times than it is to rake mine for weeks as it all blows over.

Guest n*gu**6

Being cast aside and disappointes with such regularity that you actually begin to expect it as the norm.